The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

Well, there are both positive and negative aspects of cryptocurrencies in real life. Cryptocurrencies are good and beneficial if they are used for the right purpose. As cryptocurrencies are decentralized and virtual it can be sent to anyone or anywhere in the world, but this virtue might be a factor to promote illegal activities as nobody has control over its transaction and people may get involved in illegal trading or smuggling of drugs and other restricted goods.

The dark would be a lot of people are using crypto currency for a bad intentions, such as to hide their illegal assets or using them for a crimes because it's anonymity and many more. The light would be it's a good investment.

As we all know,good sides of crypto is the convenient way of transacting,buying stuffs and earning money from it without the needs of going to work,but every good side has its bad sides and one of this is its votality in price,and price depends on the demands so we will never know what else crypto can give to us in the future,as it has no stable price so we either win or loss.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

You can use cryptography on the bright side, such as buying our daily necessity or studying it can also be used on the unacceptable downside by purchasing a lot of contraband like drugs and weapons from dark websites.

I expect that in the future the cryptocurrencies will have a good light, I expect that in the future, cryptocurrencies will become more traded, and through which you will be able to buy on the Internet easily and profit a lot by trading them.

Yes this is true that light side and the dark of crypto. But if you want to work in crypto market and want to earn some thing in it than you must to see the both side of crypto the dark side and also the light side because this is the market and it show you both sides in the business.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your views with the community. Actually, i see a good future for crypto, where people are already using the advanced digital.But in today's world many people use bitcoin for illegal activities and maybe your wallet can be hacked and you can not get your amount back. So be careful and good luck for all members.

• +3 1

In my opinion, the good side of cryptocurrencies is the ease of dealing with them unlike monetary currencies, especially with regard to transfer from one country to another

I don't see any dark side in crypto except that it can be used for prohibited things without being tracked, and this is the worst thing that could happen

• +2 1

The good thing I see about this digitized currency is that it is broad, secure, and stable. Second, a study must be made of investors who may enter as money laundering or doubtful transactions. A study is required for everything.

• +1 1

This is my friend, cryptocurrencies have their good side, because they are the money of the future, they are safe and reliable, and with them you can buy whatever you want, however their price goes up and down all the time, that's the negative.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, in my opinion, I see that the good side will be very great, so buying goods through bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be amazing, we have not yet in my country on the available cryptocurrency available, but I have seen on the Internet some sites where it is possible to buy by Bitcoin, it is very wonderful, and of course it will have a bad side, such as the dark web and the black market. Those who use cryptocurrencies for bad purposes, such as drug trafficking and the purchase of weapons, they exploit the safety and secrecy of cryptocurrencies to achieve their own bad purposes.

• +1 1

Well it really depends based on the action we made through crypto. Good side is that most of us benefits from like earning and having easy transactions but it can be bad with having transactions for bad actions.

• +3 1

Any thing has good and bad side, I guess bitcoin is good because he solves many financial issues in our lives, and the dark side is that in the present time they used him in online scamming especially computer viruses .

• +3 1

It is unfortunate that human beings spoil everything created for their convenience. Cryptocurrencies, as you mentioned, are a means for a better life without the presence of a third party in buying and selling, but it also made it easier for bad people to conduct their illegal transactions.
In my opinion, we will have the good side of cryptocurrencies in the future, because if governments allow cryptocurrencies, they will find solutions for illegal transactions.

The more cryptocurrencies are used, the less their dark side will be, because they will become like normal money. We use them to shop and buy homes, cars and other things through the Internet, and certainly bad people will always use any good development for illegal purposes.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is a revolution in the global economy.  We can exchange money from anywhere in the world without the authority of the banks.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies and the demise of fiat currencies.  All countries will recognize Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.  Governments must find a way to monitor bitcoins being used in illegal activities.

First I want to thank you my friend for being this up ( the dark side of crypto currencies)

I did see any one talk about that , which it's so important to learn about  , so we can avoid that said , we all know that there is two or more sides of anything in this world 

Each good side got bad side on the other hand , which might be a good side too but some people use it for bad things 

• +4 1

There is nothing in the world that does not have flaws, and if cryptocurrencies had not been invented, the bad guys in Drakweb would have used regular money to conduct illegal business so I do not think that we should blame cryptocurrencies and we must help this new financial system to spread and develop Because it provides us with a high level of safety and great speed in completing transactions

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. The light future of crypto is it has a promising future. You can have good profit by investment or trade. The dark side of crypto is there are some coins that is unpredictable. You cant say what future those coin have.

There are a lot of scammers who are hide in everywhere and nobody know them this isthe dark side of the people but cryptocurrency is aso have light for every member in case of knowledge and extra money .

There is more good side to the coin than the bad side. You can trade and invest in cryptocurrencies without risk. You can buy and sell through them as well. I do not think that there is a dark side in the first place.

• +1 1

I think that the future of cryptocurrencies will be good as they are easy to use and decentralized, so they do not need a third party, in addition to being safe and through which you can carry out buying and selling operations with ease, as well as benefit you if you know how to invest them.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, and it is terrifying to think of using encrypted currencies for financial transactions in illegal matters, and some laws must be put in place to stop this negative aspect that occurs and we can use this technology in legal matters while enjoying all its advantages.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are two sides of the cryptography one is dark side and the other is light side in the dark side you can see the black color of the main page but in the light side you can see the white color of the main page