What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

And we are back to 9K a few months later. Shocking? Not at all if you study the charts for no more than an hour you will understand that Bitcoin does not move in a straight line. It usually goes up and down a lot. And makes the weak hands sell on some low point, and the people that don't know what they are doing buying the top.

Yes, hopefully Bitcoin prices will improve this year. Many predictions that the price will be very expensive in 2020. Hopefully this really happens, not just predictions.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:15 AM, 4Anush4 said:

Bit coin price is growing now. It's already reach 9000. I think it will grow more. So nothing is wrong with Bitcoin. In November it price was 6500-7500 only. That is why congratulations for all investors who bought btc in November  

Nothing is wrong with it, if there is something wrong then it is moving in price upward

21 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

There is nothing happen to bitcoin. Bitcoin is in bullish mode .in last week bitcoin touch the 9200$ price and after correction now bitcoin is now at 8600$.This is Good price and market volume is increased. 

Although it touched $7,000 at the end of the previous year. That makes me wonder why the price changes so quickly and so long to go up.

I think the customs of Bitcoin price will change if the Bitcoin price still volatile, we will show again and again for ever the Bitcoin price going up and then down, this is the market of Bitcoin, the only thing that can stop that is the when the Bitcoin price will be stable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Tolikfirstday said:

The price of bitcoin may up and down, it depends on the market price. Not impossible if bitcoin price goes up quickly. Just wait it friend, the price may up as soon as possible.

And if the price doesn't go up too? What actions will we take? I just feel confused, what factors caused the price of bitcoin to drop so fast and the price took so long to go up or return to normal.

Year 2019 it was a very awful season for Bitcoin it dumps lot of value last year.but since 2020 entered Bitcoin price is slightly moving everyday I guess it's the start of recovering.and I hope this will continue and surpass $12000 prediction.

Yes, I think it but this not strange if we talked about cryptocurrencies because I think he will rise again, maybe we are going to see some new surprises in the few next days. 

Yes, I think it but this not strange if we talked about cryptocurrencies because I think he will rise again, maybe we are going to see some new surprises in the few next days. 

1 hour ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

Some people are just new to crypto that is why they ask this common question for newbie. The price of bitcoin can never be stable, it either increase or decrease. 

I am a beginner who does not understand the details of Bitcoin changes that are so drastic. What factors cause prices to go down so fast and go up slowly.

All thing has ups and downs. So be patient and hold the coins the good time will come. Just see when Bitcoin value was just 500 dollars but now it has biggest value so my friend don't worry about it. Just wait.

Something wrong can be happened with bitcoin or can not be.When we go to the Against the rules then something happen.I think we all should obeying the all rules,and overcoming to all of wrong, then the users and the authority will be good.           

1 hour ago, zhaazure27 said:

I am a beginner who does not understand the details of Bitcoin changes that are so drastic. What factors cause prices to go down so fast and go up slowly.

When a public figure like Jamie Dimon or Bill Gates reviles bitcoin, then price of bitcoin plummets. It works in the opposite way too: Every time Elon Musk tweets something about bitcoin, the price always seems to go up.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I agree with you, some people sometimes panic when they see changes in the price of bitcoin very quickly in a matter of hours. I think this is normal because it's the nature of the price of bitcoin that is violatile.

There is nothing wrong with Bitcoin because the price on bitcoin has nothing to determine, the price on Bitcoin fluctuates because there is a lot of demand and supply and this affects the price of Bitcoin.

With Bitcoin some unscrupulous people are doing illegal business. They are using it in a bad way. They are using the bad side of it without knowing anything.

1 hour ago, Mahmumdu said:

It is true that bitcoin has decreased over until at this instant the price at 8k, perhaps this is entirely a correction, don't nervousness buddy, we truthful pray that this place does not after everything else long.

I think it is going to correct to 8.1k and it is going to start bulling again on febuary, what do you think.

8 hours ago, McCree said:

When a public figure like Jamie Dimon or Bill Gates reviles bitcoin, then price of bitcoin plummets. It works in the opposite way too: Every time Elon Musk tweets something about bitcoin, the price always seems to go up.

How influential are these big people that they can make the price of the bitcoin market go down just by their statements? I think there is a more realistic factor why the price of bitcoin drops so quickly and so slowly when the price rises.

3 hours ago, Kinza said:

Yes obusoluty price again touch to $8k.

Its going because many people want to buy that's why price down.

So factors that cause the price to go down very quickly are because of the many people who buy or sell their bitcoins. It makes sense to see how it develops like that.

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin because even the price drops really low and have difficulties on recovering it's still normal because it's part of bitcoin's nature and since cryptocurrency is volatile, it will happen again and it might happen to another coins or token as well.

Bitcoin is unpredictable. It can go up and down at any time and no sell analyzer be capable of say to that bitcoin will walk off up for this intelligence or canister set off down for that reason. But at the moment at hand are in addition numerous whales whose are controling the crypto promote

10 hours ago, Riotu said:

In fact, in my opinion this is not a mistake. Crypto currency is not always one of its market value. At any time, its value may decrease and may increase very quickly

Actually I want to know more precisely and in more detail about what factors are causing prices to fall and what factors are causing prices to go up.

12 hours ago, abdullahi 619 said:

The decline in bitcoin price might due to some government policy in some part of the world that are yet to believed in it 

Does it have an impact on bitcoin when the government of a country bans or does not recognize the existence of bitcoin? I think it's not just because of that, especially since many big countries accept Bitcoin.

I think one of the wrongs with Bitcoin is the price because people always think that the price of Bitcoin will never go downA misconception has been made about Bitcoin And I think we should all change these thoughts or we can make a big loss by investing in this bitcoin in the meantime

Just now, SlavaKPSS said:

The problem associated with bitcoins is the decrease in bitcoins, they always refuse to exceed ten thousand dollars. Bitcoin must be sure that its users will be satisfied with bitcoins, do not forget to pray for the increase in all cryptocurrencies on a massive scale. height

I will also pray for the increment in price of crypto currencies.

41 minutes ago, KindCoin said:

Nothing wrong with bitcoin. This is ten decades of bitcoin adoption and nothing new again about the price. 

So, if there is nothing wrong with bitcoin, why is the price so fast decreasing and so slow rising. Does this process always happen to bitcoin or only this year.