We need Decentralized Exchanges ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We need Decentralized Exchanges ?

Alot could really benefit from this and safety is something you would very atleast expect on every other ways, and also at it this could be more efficient business work compared way back then as too simple as it is thats all theres into it.

They are also increasing the topic of airdrops as mentioned in their post, coinmarketcap have added airdrops where they give you the opportunity to learn while earning free crypto.

If I like decentralized exchanges more since you have more privacy of your cryptocurrencies and not like other exchanges that ask you to do KYC to be able to locate you when that is very annoying, that's why they preferred decentralized exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The situation is tense now, and everyone central platforms and banks have been operating greatly in recent times, with the emergence of several projects supporting cryptocurrencies. This bodes well. In return for the changes appear unexpected and the infiltrators alternate all their efforts in order to control the situation from their side. And this is something that you should not overlook if you have money in one place.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is available now like uniswap and its liquidity exceeds some well-known platforms, but in my opinion, both types of platforms have their advantages and disadvantages, and therefore the combination of them in trading operations will be very good.

• +2 1

Well I was thinking that the same . More decentralization have to be done in crypto world. Usually crypto is a decentralized stuff but not so decentralized inside. Many of the exchanges keep the asset in their account and they have the private keys of the users. I think if platform like binance arise then it will be good. Also it will be very difficult for hacker to hack account.

• +1 1

Of course, cryptocurrencies are completely against centralization, so I think that in the future, there will be a trend towards decentralized stock exchanges, but the main problem in decentralized exchanges is poor liquidity and weak movement, but with the proliferation of decentralized platforms that share liquidity with users such as UniSwape, the situation will be much better in the future.

the decentralized exchanges are worth using but when you use them you need to pay the network fee all the time you make any trade that is why it is expensive exchange to use.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, Oxygen said:

Decentralization is good for trading. but there will be always risks involves in decentralization. lots of fake coins was listed in decentralize exchange like etherdelta type. So after strong security measures taken Decentralized exchanges can be a good ones to trade.

Decentralized nature of crypto currencies makes them more interesting and impressive incomparable to centralized currencies. The decentralized nature of the digital currencies renders them free from taxes and government manipulations

The decentralization that cryptocurrencies enjoy makes them very safe and uncontrollable by anyone and makes them very popular and constantly increasing in popularity by people. 

On 11/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Decentralized exchange is need of all people and it is our big requirement and it provide us full security and we need security we want to hold our private key because security is the main thing for us because we don't want to lose our money we want to secure it and its also insecure in some wallets because many hackers also hack the wallet.

In fact the best thing about crypto is that it is decentralized , that is it is not governed by any authority... and we really need that especially in countries that suffer from unfair sanctions that it is almost impossible or at least very hard to get financial help from foreign countries. So crypto can be a hope for the government and the people of such countries.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc.

Truly all the one you mentioned is are centralized and are being monopolized by the above wallet, but there are wallets that are decentralized and which users own their private keys and control the activities of the wallets entirely, but the implications is that if any loss happens to the wallets nothing can be done to get it back for example the user forgot the password to their wallets, and example of such decentralized wallets is Trust wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think decentralized exchanges don't have trading fee because we seek for buyers ourselves in that. But in my opinion security on a decentralized exchange always remain a concern.

• +1 1

Yes we need decentralized exchanges to negotiate ourselves with the buyers or sellers of cryptocurrency. Decentralized exchanges provide better opportunity for socializing in this cryptocurrency world.

• +2 1

Yes for sure when we are able to decentralized cryptocurrency all over the world its going to be of our own advantages, it will make it easier for us in exchanges of our coins, such as bitcoin, litcoin, binance etc in the digital exchange market 

I don't thinks that's if we want the decentralized exchanges because if you look basically of the excellent exchanges it is we use now are centralized exchanges which include binance.

My friend, we may need some privacy provided by the platforms or currencies, except centralized, where the sender and receiver are completely encrypted, as no one knows the other at all, so some privacy is very good, but centralized has serious damages such as money laundering and also the trade of weapons, organs, or drugs through the Centralized thanks

For now using decentralized exchanges is quite difficult because their use is not easy making people prefer centralized exchanges. Although like using only banks, centralized exchanges are easier to use, which is the reason why decentralized exchanges are rarely used. Maybe in the future if decentralized exchanges become easier then people will turn to decentralized exchanges.

• +1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 5:10 PM, bliznec said:

Of course, you need to create more decentralized exchanges and thereby promote your cryptocurrency. Today there are many such cryptocurrencies and it pleases.

Crypto currencies are so many but just some are real and good and that is registered and the most of coins are fake and they just make the money they are not doing any business in this market becasue i lost my money so much time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true, my friend. Achieving decentralization in this area is very good. Therefore, I do not mind that because we can achieve more and the production that we achieve is much more than centralization. Therefore, we have to pay close attention.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Yes, really, working on decentralized platforms is really the best option for trading. Decentralized platforms are more secure and safer than central platforms.

Hey buddy  Of course, decentralized exchanges, trading and investment in decentralized currencies are the best of all, being uncensorable, and there is no tax charge, so I would advise you and advise everyone to invest in them. 

I agree with you, and if we look at some big exchanges we can see their decentralized exchanges. For example binance dex is decentralized. I think more decentralized exchange could bring us more benefit. As we all know defi systems can reward users with surprises, like uniswap.

• +2 1