Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

On 5/1/2020 at 1:45 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Since almost last two weeks ago, we have been expereince bull market which has made bitcoin to get to over $8800 today, with the look of things, but now will behave great advantage for us . we are moving towards halving too, it remains only 13 days to halving which will makes the price now not to probably fall. 

Well, today after the halving there was a rise that made us think that it would recover higher values but the market stagnated and the trend is not clear

If I think it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin since these opportunities are not seen twice in life, according to it is predicted that its price will be below $ 6000 before rising, the time is now

Right now bitcoin is 50% lower in price from its ATH, it has been months since we are seeing bitcoin linking in same price range. Once market goes down, then it only has to rise. The market can take turn anytime hereafter, thus i consider it right time to store some bitcoins for better results in near future.

Al comienzo de la pandemia el precio del BTC se desplomo, ese fue un buen momento para comprar bitcoins, actualmente el precio oscila entre las 10k y poco más de las 12k, este precio se ha mantenido a pesar que aún existen grandes problemas económicos mundialmente, por lo que considero que para principio del 2021 el precio este sobre las 15k.

• +4 1

On 29.11.2019 at 13:31, Cryptominded said:

Selling now won't be a very good idea except if scalping is your style, nevertheless Bitcoin is known to always make a come back, so holding it a little while longer would yield far more profit. 

I agree with you, we all need to work hard now because I think the market will rises soon. Hoping for the coming new year or at christmas because money is in need that time 

There are irreplaceable opportunities and the smart one is the one who seizes these opportunities.
I entered the currency market at the beginning of 2019 and a friend of mine advised me to buy a quantity of bitcoin and keep it and he told me you will win at least double. Indeed, I entered and bought at a price of $ 3400 for bitcoin and then sold at a price of more than $ 14,000 in a period of only 6 months.
Then I entered again and bought at the end of 2019 and bought at 6,600 dollars and sold at 12,500 dollars after 6 months
And with the recent drop and the collapse of bitcoin prices due to the spread of Corona virus, it was my biggest deal ever, as I collected the sums I had previously earned, withdrew my savings from the bank, and bought a large amount of bitcoin at a price of $ 4,000, and I am sure that this opportunity will not be repeated again It sold for $ 12,000
And here I am waiting for any next opportunity

In general, it is always a good time to buy Bitcoin but if you are always aware of the price it is at, it is advisable to buy when it is in the important support areas depending on the analysis you have.

I think that if because all predictions by the experts indicate there will be a great increase in bitcoin this year or in the coming years, so it is better to buy and save waiting

On 11/8/2019 at 5:46 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

When bitcoin has a low price, it is the opportunity to buy, you have to take advantage of it because in November it will start to rise.

Now it is not good idea to buy btc to hold.Cause bitcoins price is now increasing at the same time decreasing.It's more like e dilemma situation.But if anyone want to hodl it for long time.Then he can buy.Cause seeing the present situation i think bitcoin will pump in 2021 middle year like 2017 price.

The best moment frot buy Bitcoin was March 2020. BTC price dumped to 4500 usd. In the end of April, Bitcoin price rised to 9000. We could double our invest in one month.I didnt bought BTC when its price was so low.

Demand for bitcoin from both private and institutional investors is growing. In the long term, it will continue to grow — in particular, due to the increase in the money supply by the US Federal Reserve and the depreciation of the dollar and other world currencies. I fully assume that in 2021, the bitcoin exchange rate may exceed the historical maximum. However, it is impossible to give an accurate forecast. Do not forget about the manipulations of major players, which can lead to significant local drawdowns of the exchange rate.

I really like the idea of buying bitcoin every day or some other confident and promising cryptocurrency for a certain amount per day, every day, this is a very interesting activity.

If it is time to buy bitcoin to invest in bitcoin to work with bitcoin because it is a very profitable investment just to have the bitcoin stored in a wallet if they go up they get a good amount of money that is a very good investment

Today but crypto if the price falls upper, that is the bad time to buy more. Then when the price goes back low again, that is the time to buy it.

Well, maybe it will go down even further?
It is always the same old market gambling tease. One have to catch right moment based mostly on intuition. 
Anyway, buying now is still better than buying in 2018 at 18000,

There is never any single best point of time to buy. You have to spread your buys over time. Buy any dips in a rising bull market or before the start of the next bull run and you will profit fine over time.

I think it is a good time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is getting closer and closer to its maximum and that gives us the reason that it will not go over $ 21,000 bitcoin is digital gold therefore it is preparing to go up, it is at a suitable price for the purchase There are currently many pretty crazy predictions regarding this example.At the end of 2020 one bitcoin will be worth a million dollars. I'm not saying it: John McAfee, creator of the famous antivirus that bears his name and a strong defender of this cryptocurrency said it. He believes in such amazing growth so much that he actually promised he would eat "his penis on national television" if it didn't happen.

The morbid bet has become a famous argument that affects the difficulty of predicting the growth (or fall) of bitcoin. Many are the models that try to predict this evolution, and there are some that seem surprisingly accurate. Let's look at some crazy predictions and others that seem less so.

It is not known what will happen to the price of bitcoin, some speculate that it will reach a million and others that it will return to 20 thousand, but I think that the good time to buy was with the coronavirus that was only 3 thousand dollars

For now, the price of Bitcoin is rising, it would be more profitable not to buy a lot of Bitcoins and wait for the price to go down in order to buy more.

Many times the price of Bitcoin does not go down. We should then buy Bitcoin for a small amount of money. If you buy it later, you can make a lot of profit later

In my opinion you are right because investment in btc is also profitable for long time period. Due to covid-19 the price of btc rises and reached approximately $12k. But now its price fall down at $10500, so i suggest now is the best time for buying because its price goes up later. So be patience and buy it and save it for better interest. Everything is unpredictable in crypto market so  only judged yourself and make investment in btc. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is now trading around 10800$ for a long time. It is right time to buy bitcoin . Because next bitcoin bull run is very near. U will make huge profit then.

There is no pattern that can make you 100% sure that the bitcoin will go up after you buy it, BUT in the next 10 years it will worth high to pay you a good profit from a current  investment.