I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

I'm proud of being a yobit Exchange user and I think that because I have a great background and a reputable exchange site, I like to stay here and invest here yobit .. They agree and Think the same thing, and the security system is the best. Because yobit will be a new and potential trend

This is not hidden from everyone that yobit and cryptoalk give us much benefits in the form of cryptotalk campaigns. So we will never forget this kindness and we will always support this exchange and we will try to promote Yobit everywhere as much we have the strength. Thanks again Yobit.

Cryptotalk is the best place to contribute and expand the knowledge you have about crypto or tokens. It is good for a member to feel that way because it may motivates you to do good and make useful content. You will not feel tired because you love what you are doing here. I am also proud to myself that I am now contributor, we are now a contributor

• +1 1

The forum aims to raise awareness regarding cryptotalk and I think it's great that the members are actively participating. It's good to see that we are all trying to contribute in the forum.

The Yobit exchange is very good for achieving reasonable daily profits, whether by participating in campaigns or by buying and selling (trading) cryptocurrencies.

Yobit has provided a lot of opportunities for Crypto fans, especially the Crypto Talk forum, here you can work, earn money and learn at the same time, it is a really wonderful thing and it is our duty to be grateful to CryptoTalk and Yobit because it provided us with this great opportunity to work and earn through the Internet.

Ok, I totally understand this post and I think that there shouldn't be a problem for someone that is a loyal member of Yobit and a supporter of it to not have enough time to be part of the Cryptotalk forum. The forum of course needs many people that are experienced and know the exchange by heart, so probably it will be good just joining once in a while and giving a good post and updates.

We can all contribute to Yobit and Cryptotalk if we keep using this forum and spreading it to new people, so that the forum gets bigger and bigger

• -1 1

On 9/15/2020 at 6:46 PM, Honny143 said:

in this forum some members trying to cheat this forum, so everyone not only contribution their useful post,

if they notice spam post then report and help moderators to keep this forum clean.

Well, this is what we totally do to report some members here who are doing some useless or low quality post because they're not worth it to pay by not contribute well, if we are seeing some post which is 2 liner and useless, kindly report them to help the moderators to locate them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, very good.  Cryptotalk is a very large forum.  And for this cryptocurrency we use Yobit Wallet and for crypto currency exchange we use Yobit.  You must be able to spread this information among the people.  This will increase the number of crypto members.

13 hours ago, Victoria' said:

I was new in yobit just because of cryptotalk,and i can say that it is quite good platform also and gives lot of opportunity to earn,from trading and to those free coins that they give,but still need to polish more

Exactly, yobit trading feature is very profitable, there's a lot of people who are getting a huge profit in a single day by doing a great trade but make sure that before you participating in trade on yobit you have an idea how to do it to avoid losing money quickly.

Yobit exchange is at average. There are a lot of exchanges out there that are far more greater that Yobit and have mo users. But there are some things on Yobit that I cannot seem to see on other exchanges, like the Invest box which is really profitable if you ask me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to also Contribute to cryptotalk topics or there forum been my reply the appropriate one to answer the question been ask that needs reply. 

My brother, you did not mention why you prefer this to the hereafter, so how do you not like Yobit when you work with it, and why did you not write this reason for your opinion?

I love the Yobit platform. Net is the best platform and the only one that cares about customers and offers them many gifts, and this forum is the biggest gifts for the digital community

• +1 1

Yobit and Crypto talk are really great platforms. i would never regret joining them. and both of them are growing fast, they will be international websites in the near future.

This is a wonderful and remarkable platform. There was a time when is used to waste my spare time in useless activities but then i found yobit and my time used efficiently from now then. I gave my most of the time to this flrum and i want to contribute more but i also have other commitments so it is not possible for me for giving all the time. But i am committed to this platform and i will improve myself to give more time. I am pessimistic.

You can contribute to the forum and work on it and on the platform by sharing your experiences and expertise with the rest of the members. You can also benefit from the platform by buying and selling currencies in it and placing some currencies in investment

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is one of the most secure crypto exchanges around the world and it have a long list of coins that can be traded. Cryptotalk is the initiative of yobit that is a good opportunity for it's users to earn free cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think yobit has offered me many things and I'm happy to stay here in cryptotalk and yobit because I got almost all I need here. cryptotalk has offered me a community as a geek this is very important for me, a place to learn and a place to earn money.

1 hour ago, Teminali69 said:

I think yobit has offered me many things and I'm happy to stay here in cryptotalk and yobit because I got almost all I need here. cryptotalk has offered me a community as a geek this is very important for me, a place to learn and a place to earn money.

These two platform @Teminali69 are best for new members in the crypto world.You can learn about trading from these two platform and can get your first income from here.You can use this platform for gathering money for investments.So these two platform can play an important role for making a new member to a highly qualified trader in crypto.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

1 hour ago, Flying11Horse said:

These two platform @Teminali69 are best for new members in the crypto world.You can learn about trading from these two platform and can get your first income from here.You can use this platform for gathering money for investments.So these two platform can play an important role for making a new member to a highly qualified trader in crypto.

I completely agree and my carrier is gonna be all about yobit and cryptotalk, I'm going to dedicate everything to these two platform and see where they get me.