Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback

I think that Dogie is a coin with good potential, I believe it is going to have a raise in price and that it might reach one dollar soon. On the personal level I hope I had some extra money to invest in it because I think it will gain good profits in a short time.

• +2 1

Doge coin started off well and had certain bull run periods throughout it's journey but overall price seems to be ever decreasing. So I don't think it's a good time to invest in dogecoin yet.

• +1 1

Lately not even Musk can pump Doge. It is growing slowly but losing to Bitcoin. Doge can't be a safe investment as it doesn't get adopted for any reason lately. There has been a few recent developments the last two years but not enough to make Doge gain a lot in value.

The cost of Doge coin goes up and speculator of Doge coin procure benefit on the off chance that you have time, at that point you check this reality in cryptographic money market that in the wake of expanding the cost of digital currency all the cryptographic money costs goes up at significant level.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

I don't know much about it but my friend said it is good and he doing trading of it anf hr also said me to buy it but I don't have enough money to buy it but he said that it is profitable so I also try this and I saw it in yobit I am its price daily and I think it is good for trading and also for investment so I will also try it.

One of the biggest hindrance is that doge coin has a strong feeling that is easy to grow and find solution to it we need to be good in what we are generating and working with there is a lot of effort to which doge coin is  , doge coin has so many holders, am also targeting to hold about 100,000 doge coin and this is to speculate on when it will be working perfectly, we need to find a solutions and the same @davy22 I think trying to hold this coins  si really not right but we need to find a solution for the same

• +3 1

The return of the buying power that you talked about has already happened this year 2020,
The price of Dogecoin is now at 0.0046 levels, with most cryptocurrencies rising in conjunction with a rise in Bitcoin,
Hope the price goes up even more because I have a little bit of Dogecoin, lol.

• +1 1

I think Doge Coin is a major part of crypto industry and the best coin ever,During this situation of coronavirus Doge coin has lost a bit of his amount but we expect that its demand and popularity will be increased in the coming days soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good one and if they bulls come back with hard work I think the market will be well for even the members of the forum. And we will be glad that we have come across to the platform.

I did not realize such information, but it is good news that it happens because it moves the currency and I think that every move of the currency is useful and beneficial to everyone, but I will research more about the issue of bulls and their movements in order to gain more experience

I think this is good news if dogie coins is coming back. I am new and i never try to use this coin . If this happened than i will learn more about this coin. I also want to try this coin for investment. Now a days i am using bitcoins more than other coins.

Don't waste your money on dogecoin I think you better invest the fund on some value altcoins skyrocketing in prices provoked by bitcoin. Dogecoin is an old coin that shows inconsiderable increment when hold. In simple terms doge is not cost-effective and sustaining coin. 

• +2 1

Doge coin is a very good coins and those that make longtime investment benefits more than trading. And this time is good huh to buy and hold. 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Still now i see no massive  pump of doge coin into any pair because  maybe it has no strong  support team to lead up this coin more in future..   Recently  the doge  coin pump Against  almost 2x within last two years  which was amazing for doge  lover.. But doge  coin should have more improvement .  

This cryptocurrency has been very static over time, but in recent weeks they have begun to increase its value gradually, today January 15 the price of DOGE is 0.009 and increasing so it can be speculated that the price will continue to increase in this months later, so you have to start investing in this cryptocurrency.

This currency surprised us a lot, and it rose every time a great deal, followed by a big drop also, and now we do not know what will happen with it.

The Dogecoin must not be compared with Bitcoin. But it is definitely an alt coin that can be stored and bought when the price is low, since it is very cheap in price. 

You cannot trust this currency, we all know that it started with a global joke, now it is rising continuously for several days and without stopping due to Elon Musk's tweets talking about it, although it will arouse your greed, but beware of it.

• +2 1

This is a very good news, especially for me personally, I have been observing dogecoin for long and I am beginning to develop interest to invest in it, so I would like this type of scenarios to happen so that the dogecoin will Continue to rise.

For me, I do not like investing in this cryptocurrency because it does not have a good project, and a large number of the quantity supplied is with the whales, so I advise you to stay away from it and focus on the currencies that have good projects.

• +4 1

What is the reason for price fluctuation in this strange way? After reading this post, I have become more afraid to enter the world of investment because the possibility of loss is very high and this matter is very frustrating

• +4 1

For me, I do not see better than Bitcoin to invest and I always seek to obtain it, as its price exceeds $ 50,000, but if the price of dogecoin rises, the currency will be a good investment.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, the bull's race has really arrived and it's now faux-tops, so the dog's coin reached 33 cents a dollar and earlier it was less than 1 cent, so it's a great race, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

In fact, I do not prefer it, because it does not have a strong project and is often controlled by whales because it is a new currency. I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, or the famous and successful cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum and Litecoin.

• +3 1

It is an unimportant currency, and I would not like to buy it in the future. It started in the form of a joke and is not really related to the market. Often its price rises when Elon tweets about it and drops when he is absent.

• +2 1