What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

I believe that Bitcoin is the most profitable currency for investing in the long term, and also ltc is a great currency for trading and investing in the short term.

• +4 1

The invest bix added new plans and the doge is good with listing of many exchanges. But other coins do have good price although some of them are yobit base and you cannot find them at other exchange. But you have to look for profit because these coins grow with Yobit and Yobit gives extra earning on them. K suggest look into those coin and invest in them. Their interest rate is also great. 

Now a days the Liza coin is going more profitable in the market even you can get 10% daily but it is sad to say that this coin is not active in the market but if the investor keep an eye on this I think  it could be more profitable.

In yobit investbox dogecoin is the more profitable than any others coin. But it is not so much stable. For stable and well valuable coin you can invest bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin. 

On 11/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

Dude it is not necessary that one coin would be profitable at one time and it may be not on the other time so it all depends on the market value of the coins which  usually fall or rise continuously. No Doubt doge is a profitable coin but we can also go for other coins like waves and Bitcoins so check the trading volume first.

Usually I think Bitcoin, Etherium Coin LTC Coin as the best currency to invest in Yobit Investbox.  This is because the market value of this currency is constantly increasing and the demand in the world market is much higher.  Moreover, the number of new members of this coin user is constantly increasing.  As a result, if you invest through this currency, you will get more profit in a short time.

For me I think is the ltc litecoin cos its best for me to gain profits, and it is the profitable to invest in as of now and you gain at least 10% everyday.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will suggest you to invest btc. Because at present the price of btc is increasing day by day. So there is a big chance to earn profit from btc. That's why you can use it without any doubt. 

• +1 1

I don't think investing in Doge coin could be profitable still prefer u to invest in high demanded coins like Bitcoins and ripple or ethereum bcz their prices remain in forward direction and there is high chances of getting profit. Others coins are highly risk bcz they can promise u to get high profit or to bear a high loss

YoBit's Investbox can be a success if you choose the coin right. I tried buying some coins to use in the InvestBox.Because some people just invest in investbox without care for the action or no action to take daily. That's the reason everyone of us want to invest in Bitcoin.

I haven't seen Doge, probably it was an investbox for a while but I haven't seen it since I joined the forum otherwise I would be all in Doge investbox. For me the most important investbox is Talk, and anyone should just be in it.

We can make some from the forum, but at these prices probably it is a bargain so I'll probably buy a few.

Bitcoin is what we should know that is most profitable now and we will take it to the next height as this will help us to gain more success and profit in life or future.

I don't know about investing of yobit.net but I heard about it for several times but I have no experience in it till this day I also interested in it but I can't use it till this OK will learn about it I try for learning about investing b Yb your this post I have collected good information about the invest box by investment in yobit we can earn good amount on daily basis and that I'd directly depends on our investment and the currency which we wants to invest. 

Edited by Goopang

Today i think yoda token is also too much good.The most expensive and more profitable coin in the yobit investbox goes to Bitcoin because it has more potential than any other coin. And i think it is the best for yobit investbox.

• +1 1

According to my observation bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable coins & the price of others are not stable. 

So

If you want safe investiment you must consider these. Thanks

Hi my dear. In investbox if you have enough money I will suggest you to invest usd. You will get some solid profit. Cause these two coins has the most market demand. And also the price of these coins are riding everyday. The price of 700 yoda token is worth 200$ which I got through bounty program.

• +4 1

Info not like any coin that are not having value, I can invest on Yo token or if I see option like ethereum, litecoin, doge or monero. I will find it difficult to invest talk token because it is a depreciative coin. I will not like to use the investbox unless I see the coins I mentioned. 

Hey friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies inside the mutual fund, and the percentages of the investment process differ from one currency to another. We must follow the fund on a daily basis and monitor the deals in order to get a good and beneficial investment so that we can make a profit.

Hi friends, according to my knowledge, now the DLRS token has become a very useful coin investing in investbox as it gives 10% daily of our investment. The most important useful point is that it also doesn't require any action to do in YoBit site.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

If you ask about the investbox, probably the best you can invest is Talk. The price is on drop for months now, but it is dropping at a rate that will still give you high returns, as it has 1% daily, and it is also connected with Cryptotalk for payments, making it have support from both platforms.

Everyone has his or her own believe and view about the most profitable coins in yobit but as for me I think eth should be the most profitable at the moment because I am currently earning some percentage everyday and I hope the price rise in the future so I can earn good profit from the coin.

Well the Investbox feature is more useful feature by itself even all the coins have different rate of return with different time period. It just depends on our volume of investment. For example, if we have 10 thousands of US dollars to invest in Investbox, then it will give 1% of 10 thousands investment daily that will our daily profit of 100 dollars daily. And it is most powerful investment in Investbox according to my opinion.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"