Born trader - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Born trader

Some people born with high skill like that but I'm afraid they will say I can become great trader because learn from mistake and never give up to try. I never know and meet that person but I'm sure they exist with brilliant mindset and strategy to give us experience.

10 hours ago, farhanpro613 said:

There is no such thing as born trader. Through loss and profit people gain experience and knowledge about the market and with that experience one turn out to be a hood trader. Nothing comes in a moment it needs a lot of patience to be a experienced trader.

yea in every business you accumulate knowledge with time and understand the field more and more, and every loss in crypto is a lesson to learn from and try to do better next time.

No one born trader ever never no one born with some skills we all learn to be someone without learning you can't do anything and you can't become any thing. I Neve see some one born like that LOL

There is no such thing called as born trader, in order to become a trader you must have atleast learn how to become, like learn how to trade and how trading really works, and what is right and what is not.

There is no such thing as born trader.profit and loss is part of trading.even though you get loss in investment,you will gain experience which is important for being a good trader.

Having said that trading is a natural course of business, they are people with money, they are not able to profit and they will earn it. The more exciting the market, the happier the market is.

19 hours ago, AliceJun said:

All successes go through campaigning and training. Experts have spent their youth developing plans and methods for implementing a successful field.

yea nobody is born successful and we need to work towards our own success and its only those who are willing to spend time learning and making mistakes and learn from them will gain experience.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, CAGEGG said:

Remember one very wise phrase, they are not born traders, they become traders, and I can say that anyone can become a trader, at the moment it's pretty easy

You are right bro anyone can become everything he want just need to learn , it's all about learning and respect the rules of the game you can be a good player

The question is superfluous, I think everyone wants to be rich so they play the coin and participate, there must be a few because they are very passionate, all because they want to make money to make money, so what if they want to become a trader again

Great traders are born because of their experience and learning in the world. They learn from every failure and fix it every time. So everyone can become a great trader if he perseveres and never gives up from every failure and continues to fix it.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:19 AM, kobi said:

The question I want to ask everyone here is this, is there any one who is born a great trader? you may have somehow met one or a few great traders, or you could even be one ,what do you think of them?

For me I have not seen anyone that's born a trader neither great trader in the cryptocurrency phase, what I know is that people came into crypto as a novice to learn in order to be good in trading. 

No, being a trader is a great thing, and he needs to learn. Not everyone can do this and become a great trader.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:19 AM, kobi said:

The question I want to ask everyone here is this, is there any one who is born a great trader? you may have somehow met one or a few great traders, or you could even be one ,what do you think of them?

No one born a great trader, but in order to become the great trader you need to learn very well about cryptocurrencies and best strategy

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, kobi said:

There are great trader but born??i dont think there is. Being a good,expert,or great trader can be achieve through hardwork and studying all aspects of cryptoworld,experience also helps you to be a great trader.

You can be born such a trader, in order to be a trader you must learn the fundamentals so that you can call your self a trader, knowledge is important into a trader.

Well as i have heard about 90 % of traders or let's say day traders , lose money in this volatile environment. Yes well professional traders do also make lots of money , but the ones that achieve maximum results are minimum.  

I think there are a lot of such people, they just sit in silence, probably so as not to share their experiences and so on. Each person can reach heights in the trader if he works hard, tries. I know a couple of such people, they don’t like it when they talk about them, so I can’t reveal from the person for you.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:27 AM, wilbertson said:

There are no born traders, hut surely we all have our own talents, it could be trading or dancing. It's only a matter of finding what is your talent.

Hehehe....

Yes it is true what you say that no merchant is born because it is a talent that they have that can find their own talent so they can trade or dance at will.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Yap I'm glad we're in the same page, so what's your talent mate? Especially here in cryptocurrency world.

I feel proud to be a member and be on the same page, even we both have the same talent to support cryptocurrency increasingly top the world and even hope to make a good change.

5 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Ah, i was asking what are you real good at, trading, gambling, bounty hunting or else?

I am not very good at trading or are good at gambling but I can only work hard to do what I want here so everything I can do then I will do.

22 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

So in short you are a newbie in the cryptocurrency world and still looking at what you fit best?

That's right, more precisely your words are really true that I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency even I am still looking for something best for my future in this forum so that I can benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I'm proud of you, stay in this forum to get as much coin as possible and as knowledge as you can learn. It is a west world here and you need to be aware of your soroundings.

That is why I am ready and brave to face the suffering that I experience later because I am sure that being in this forum can gain knowledge and understand about this forum so well that I get as many coins as possible.

12 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Yes but by the west world i do not mean this forum, i mean the cryptocurrency world in general, in this forum you will gain knowledge enough to face the world out there.

Thank you for your attention I say to you that I am very happy to get enough knowledge from cryptocurrency in general to deal with the world out there, even I am very grateful to be in the world of cryptocurrency today.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Cool, so since when have you been here is the cryptocurrency world anyway?

Hehehe ... I can only smile when you say cool to me because basically I'm just not too long in the world of cryptocurrency but I keep learning to find a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency so I know about it.