Humility first - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Humility first

Yes, you are absolutely right, what you said is just the truth, in life there are always people before us and after us, we must stay humble in other to get the benefits of people around us even when we think that we have all that we want .

you can actually help people with the cryptocurrency you have but since it is afraid money and no one wants to give away the money without any reason that is why people do not do that

True, my friend, humility is one of the most beautiful qualities of humanity. Do not let greed and money seduce you from your humanity and your public life with your neighbors and your loved ones. Do not let money prevent you from spiritual and human life

Hello, it is true what you mention, about being humble, and it is that to be honest most of the people, who currently have millions in their bank accounts, have forgotten where they started.
Humility is something important, since through it is how we will show ourselves to be, since it is better to be humble than proud and arrogant, cordial greetings.
Note: It is worth mentioning that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion of it.

• +2 1

Lowering ego and tolerating the potential growing members make you the best and most responsible member to win success always. Humbleness ensures doing the right thing therefore improving productivity

Humility  has another  meaning too.. Such as if you look to me then you can see i am earning  good amount From  crypto world but my relatives  cant do so.. In this case, i can guidelines  them how to earn money but its doesn’t  mean i will show them my attitude  about  how much crypto i have right  now..

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:48 AM, Keith700 said:

If you are a cryptocurrency investor and you have many, in good time! You are a lucky whale.
Take it as a personal suggestion, it doesn't matter if you have all the assets of the planet earth, or if you have thousands of bitcoins or litecoins always be humble with your neighbor because in the battle of money, only the humble one wins.
Many times to manage money for an advance or an improvement, it is the best thing we can do as human beings, do not let greed blind your good ideals, after all the btc remain in the network and we to another spiritual plane, use everything with awareness and serenity.

Crypto market is the life changing opportunity and so many peoples will change their life in this market and they make good money in this market. Crypto market price go high day by day and those peoples which will invest in this market at first they are lucky becasue now the price is high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think it is easy to make usages of the money to give it for free to the people  because the hardly earned money will not be given easily to any one.

Arrogance does welcome anywhere if you are earning hood in crypto and not good enough with surrounding people you will sooner or later gonna regret. As a crypto holder you have to always get information or knowledge through medium which is shared by another person. You have to humble and make good gesture. Because I learned through this forum your behaviour and tone always make a way for you. Your winning spree cannot be continue for every but your good actions will help you in bad times of your. 

I hope you all find it well dear companions of this great forum, humility is an attribute that every person should possess, since if we were all humble this world would be much better than it is, unfortunately we cannot all say that we are humble
A big greeting to the whole community

There are many people who are proud of their experience and money, and this sometimes leads them to lose their money because of greed and greed in deals. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, humanity and pure spirit are the basis of success at work. I have my friend who spends more than half of his time teaching me and my friends about the field of cryptocurrencies and it is the most successful among us. I think that with this time he wastes teaching us, he can gain a lot, with all This I find achieving many successes

• +2 1

Good traits of the character are born with people and they can not be learned from anyone and being humble is one of them, many people who come from rich families are humble and they are sympathetic with people unlike the new rich who become so arrogant the minute they get some money.

Humility in working with these currencies and this wonderful field. You should be humble with everyone, especially beginners who do not have sufficient experience, and you must provide advice to them.

• +5 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right the humanity is first and one thing I want to tell you that you should to be applied at very humble with your neighbours and with your other participants and patience is very necessary you should to keep the patience

• +4 1

The biggest enemy in this field is greed for excess profit, as it may expose you to great losses because if the currency you are investing in reaches its higher target and you do not sell, you will regret it if it goes down quickly.

• +1 1

Actually, it happens, and that's a shame. There are a lot of old members who have become so experienced that they do not share their experiences nor give a helping hand because walking and greed for money have made them like zombies. But there must be respectable people who give advice constantly.

• +4 1

You're really right, my friend, of course humility is great and financial for us, and we all need it to continue our encryption work without growing up, and that's a great feature for all of us here. 

• +2 1

I agree with you my dear friend We must get rid of the greed and greed that affects our work and the amount of gain of our knowledge in addition to working with credibility that would return to this wonderful site and to the participants in general and ourselves at the same time for benefit and benefit 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we have to delete the term greed from our weak minds and selves. We have to work step by step and hurry to the world of wealth because that will lead to failure to move away from arrogance and work alongside each other.

• +2 1

The investor must have patience and wisdom in making the appropriate decision, also not to obey greed because it will lead you to lose your money. Now the investment market is in a golden stage and all currencies are constantly rising, all you have to do is keep some currencies and patience only.

• +1 1

My dear friend, vanity is not from the big shim, but humility is from the shem of adults, so that you keep big with the eyes of people, your friends and your relatives, you have humility, and if you win millions of coins, this does not mean that you are better than anyone

Big and powerful investors who own a lot of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum and have distinct tokens, they must be humble because humility increases the strong in strength and increases money more money, and the rich person must help the poor who need money in order to improve their livelihood.
As cryptocurrencies have a big role in helping developing countries.

Really, my friend, awareness must be used in every action we do and when investing, we must go step by step and start with a small amount of money as greed can lead to negative results, so we must beware and make wise decisions.

• +1 1