Do you need a bot? - Page 7 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Do you need a bot?

Despite the fact that many bots have been programmed for fraudulent purposes, there are more that can make your life easier. These perform tasks that would be unfeasible for anyone. More and more uses are given to bots and, in some cases, they become a fundamental part of day to day, driving and saying out loud, call Pedro, immediately make the call, without having to stop the vehicle, likewise program them to send mass emails. In the same way, it is worth mentioning the bots that simulate a chat or that get what you think just with a couple of questions. In conclusion, bots are not good or bad, we are the users who choose for what purpose we are going to use it.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

We can combine a payment method that is easier for you.

Hello my friend
 Can you make a robot on the telegram?
I need an ads bot on the telegram so that the user can control the things he wants to do, such as clicking on ads and inviting friends.
Such as bots that work in terms of making money from the Internet and clicking on ads.
Can you do that for me?
How much will you take from me for that job?
Written by Hassan.

I did not gain much knowledge about this bot. Working in this crypto currency will definitely make me interested in doing these things. In this crypto world you can know and learn a lot. And you will know this bot .You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

I know it's been a few months, but I need to know if you are still offering your bot scheduling service. I need one for Telegram.

everything sounds good a friend needs a bot to create a project by telegram but we abe like, and sui is safe because he wants everything to be very transparent from the beginning and the bot has no problem are the user. 

I do not need a Telegram bot because most of the bots, if you don’t all have a spot, if you want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, you should buy cash

It is an excellent idea but friend that would create more jobs for the faucets as such, since they ban this type of creations, your initiative may be excellent but in my opinion it is a problem to add to this world so I do not approve of it at all, yes someone supports you excellent but like everything is a risk. It should be noted that it is admirable that you come and post this so boldly in a forum where this is mostly banned.

many bot are there I mean to say which bot telegram or trading bot are in many ways and many bot are fraud so use it carefully otherwise you will lose your money it is not compulsory 

It's good to have a bot to complete the tasks.
Since we entered the era of development, we no longer have enough time even to work on the Internet platform. If we get a bot, it will shorten our time and we can instead make additional profits. Learning java and developing in our day is very good.

• +3 1

Nowa today there are many bots on telegram, it is difficult to think that they are all true, but we do not have any trouble trying. 

I’m glad I came across your post, I was looking for a these type of services. And I have one particular thing to know, is your bot can pass recaptcha??

looking forward for your reply.

For me it is not advisable to use bot because most of them are scam and fraud. But I envy your talent or knowledge about developing in javascript. I am just do not agree the idea of using bot. There is a small profit there in I once tried using bot in telegram. Saying if I follow them in their twitter or instagram. They will paid us but it turns out they were scamming us. I mean, them. I am just a silent reader and observing if they are saying truth

• +3 1

yes I need a telegram bot for earn any type of crypto coins...I know that we can earn any type of crypto coins for free from a bot which we can found in telegram...so I needed a bot vert much....

This is very beautiful

It's great to post your work here, where so many people can see it

If I need any of the services you provide, I will definitely contact you. 

• +3 1

I want to know about it . I heared already about it that it is not a profitable ,it gives a loose please tell me about this . Please share more information about it . 

Okay... But I don't need of such bots currently still in future where I would a bit than it will my pleasure to contact you. Really bots are very helpful as they save your time as well as energy. Bots no doubt will have a bright future

• +2 1

Appreciated... As u master an advanced level skill. Bots are really amazing bcz it helps u to do some tiresome work automatically. It brings automatization and do many things himself like email compaign any many more. Still no need of any hot developer

Well right now I'm not in a situation where I need a bot still I would like say bot are amazing as they save time and time is money. It's a technology era where efforts are made to make work easier and bots are the advanced form as they do work properly for assigned task. There is less chances of error. Good work brooo and good luck.

• +3 1

An bot is a software application that runs automated tasks over the internet these are technically designed for working auto proccess 

Wow good idea if we have a new idea and want to publish that idea and want to create our name and boat is a good way for that purpose by creating a boat we can easily solve our problems easily we can gave commands to that boat if we having our idea and we having our website and we have our name on social media or any platform for this purpose boat idea is good. 

• +1 1

This thread has me interested in this topic, not because I will use it, but just so I know how it works. it would also be interesting to know how much you charge for creating a particular bot.

36 minutes ago, Tony Staller said:

Well I Always prefer to do my work at my own and never depend on others, so bots are not an option. Bots usually cause errors as I tried once and it was one of my worst experience in cryptoworld and I also had to suffer a little loss. That's why now I only prefer handwork.

yes bro you are absolutely right. we should depend on our own work.from bots we always got loss. near about 90% bots on telegram are scam

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤