Does bitcoin have a future? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edwinsanta

Does bitcoin have a future?

On 10/4/2020 at 4:52 AM, edwinsanta said:

It has been speculating for a long time about the possibility that bitcoin becomes the new gold, but this is possible, in economic terms it could not be, but this cryptocurrency has something super special, which is that it has a super well thought out network.

Bitcoin has solid future, why not ? Look the current craze from bigger institutions to Bitcoin which is simply stupendous ! Investors have already started to consider Bitcoin like as a digital gold and keep investing in it to convert their properties into Bitcoin. If this trends keeps going on even in the future, Bitcoin will become more valuable everyday. 

Bitcoin sure has a future, cos it value pumps higher everyday, and it investors are increasing rapidly so I think by 2050 bitcoin will worth at least $6million, so we shouldn't been in awe when it reaches it higher levels.

• +1 1

I don't want to take this risk and I think it is a big mistake that comparison with gold. Traditionally gold is for thousands of years the ultimate asset. It won't change and Bitcoin won't become gold. I don't say it in terms to make Bitcoin sound less, I still think it has a great future, but gold is something else. And when I read comments by some people that Bitcoin will reach gold market cap it make me wonder what if, and why we feel that gold is a comparison. There is no need for that. Bitcoin is very different and the first cryptocurrency, it will keep being used in many ways that gold can't be.

• +1 1

On 12/27/2020 at 11:31 PM, guatazoo said:

Bitcoin has future and that's why the bitcoin price is still increased and mostly of people like to invest in bitcoin. 

But we don't have to believe in bitcoin future that much because there have countries which still avoiding them future of bitcoin by the very big chance, and that's why the bitcoin still not legalized in all countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Bitcoin has a very bright future, which you can guess from the fact that now the price of bitcoin has been more than $ 34000. As we can see from the beginning of this year that the price of bitcoin had started increasing to a great extent and even now the price of bitcoin is increasing to a great extent. People who invest in bitcoin and bitcoin have a very bright future, on whose behalf its price is increasing, it is very beneficial for people. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes off course bitcoin have a future although it have a bright future and the user work on this forum those users also a bright future world is becoming closer to closer to technology

Bitcoin is doing great for a decade. Why would anyone think that it doesn't have a future. It is only growing, being adopted, used and invested by more. It is in the beginning of world adoption as currency and as an asset. It is going to be with us for many more years.

• +4 1

Actually, BTC is the currency that has positioned itself very early in the cryptocurrency market.
Its value and recognition is seen notably by the increase in its price.

• +2 1

Of course Bitcoin has a bright future compared to other cryptocurrencies, others will only follow the price of bitcoin. Currently, people have started to realize that saving money in the form of fiat will continue to decline in value. Fiat money cannot maintain its value, the price of goods continues to rise, even though it is not the goods that are increasing, but the decline in the value of fiat money which continues to decline. For that bitcoin exists as a store of value, and we can store our money in bitcoin to secure its value.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If bitcoin will not be having a future, tgsts means all coins also will be not having future, because mostly of people are looking for bitcoin mostly and thats why bitcoin are always affecting other coins. 

• +3 1

On 1/3/2021 at 1:15 PM, joemcgwa said:

But we don't have to believe in bitcoin future that much because there have countries which still avoiding them future of bitcoin by the very big chance, and that's why the bitcoin still not legalized in all countries.

You are right those countries which still avoiding cryptocurrencies, they are the biggest enemies of cryptocurrencies which can also kill the future of cryptocurrencies, but if bitcoin wilm not affected by those countries, it will have very high price in the future. 

• +3 1

friends ... in December I bought BTC at 24k and I sold them at 36k when it started to go down ... yesterday I bought at 32 and I plan to sell it at 44k ... there are fans and detractors of BTC ... but I see a great opportunity to make good profits ... in 15 days I made 1020 dollars .... I do not know if it will be smoke as they say there, or if it is a currency of value as they also say there ... the truth is that it is a great opportunity to make differences important ... I estimate that the majority of those who are here, that is what they intend ... greet friends, for a 2021 full of successes for all.

Bitcoin has a future and has incredible potential for what it represents technologically and financially, remember that almost the entire crypto market depends on BTC and that is evident if we review the dominance, with the passage of time it increases its value and begins to be considered as a reserve of value which makes it a good investment in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

The fact that we know that bitcoin will be 21 million and no more is important but on its own it doesn't mean anything. It is just hype when you read about that, it doesn't make it special but gives only a probably 1% better chance for being more valuable from other assets. It is not what matters more than other features of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I'm sorry I couldn't read all this post, it was a neverending sentence and I had to stop and start from the beginning again and again and made very little sense. If you can't write a post then don't. Nobody can read a sentence that has 6 lines of a hundred words without ending each sentence.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:07 AM, edwinsanta said:

Cryptocurrency that is why it can be stated that with the passage of time its value will increase and it will be more desirable, but it is not the cryptocurrency that has the largest size in its market today.

I don't know if one or many cryptocurrencies will do that, I know that Bitcoin will keep rising and increasing in price as more are slowly getting interested in Bitcoin as an asset that can be a hedge to many economic disasters. But it can also become demanded a lot if it returns as a cheap and efficient currency with the Lightning network. This will be the true revolution and I feel pitty when I read too many of the current holders mostly those posting at bitcointalk not having a clue how important this is.

Bitcoin will have a great future at least for the ten next years I think that Bitcoin will be always in the news and everyone will have to deal using Bitcoin one day. It will be a must have asset, and even for some satoshi it will be something rare to own. The price rise means that it is seen today as a very valuable asset that will have a great future, it means a lot that institutions are buying and this effect will be obvious for a while.

Bitcoin is the future, the future of dealing depends a lot on crypto, especially Bitcoin,
A strong and safe currency and people trust it, so it will be dealt with heavily in the future,
It is true that it is not gold, but some considered it a safe haven for crypto, so it will not disappear, but rather it will be one of the famous means of dealing with people in the future.

According to Deutsche Bank the current money system is fragile. Deutsche Bank sees that by 2030 digital currencies will rise to over 200 million users. In the “Imagine 2030” report, Deutsche Bank suggests that digital currency could eventually replace cash one day, as demand for anonymity and a more decentralized means of payment grows.

Recently I've heard former Canadian Prime Minister said that Bitcoin can become an international reserve currency. For me it's really exciting. 

I think it means that Bitcoin has great potential and we can see a lot of positive life changes caused by BTC in our nearest future. Bitcoin is definitely has a future related to our civilization. 

The future is a digital age where the all things will be converted into digital shape. People will use digital products for daily life and thus the digital currency will be payment system. The BTC will best option where the price of BTC will be higher and fiat would not be in use. People are taking interest in BTC and crypto. The price flow is going up and showing it  will go to $50K in upcoming days. 

Bitcoin or any currency future is  depending on how investors are using it, let's say whales start reinvesting in bitcoin and investing on other currencies, there is how the the future of bitcoin would be in danger zone. 

• +2 1

Of course it does and it is a very bright future indeed, Bitcoin is the most desired crypto currency and with all the characteristics that it has it will keep spreading and many people will want to get it and save it and buy things with it. I read a topic that I really liked a lot and it was talking about buying real-estate with Bitcoin , I found it very interesting thing and unusual one too. 

• +3 1

Yes bitcoin will be the king in future.Every person will use digtal currency in future and mostly Bitcoin.Future of Digital currency is bright So now also bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and you can imagine its future from its current situation.In the future all Bitcoin Buyers will be rich in the world.

If you are asking about the network and if Bitcoin will keep running, then of course, it will be running, as there will always be nodes running, and even if Bitcoin's price reaches so lower that nobody will care about it, there will still be people that would run a full node in their computer. As long as there are devs, miners and nodes then bitcoin will keep running.