In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

Like you mentioned, when it comes to crypto payment, I will prefer to receive those either by Bitcoin or ethereum and I believe I would use those two Cryptos for payments too cos I think it will be the most accepted by others too.

• +3 1

I still use fiat currency to do my daily transactions in my country as crypto currency has not been adopted anywhere in this country as many people don't have access to it because they don't have internet access.

I would like to be paid in my currency, Bitcoins or the US dollar. But it is impossible to spend Bitcoins in our country. But the I can convert the Bitcoins to fiat currency.

In my country, the most common cryptocurrency is Bitcoin,
For me, I prefer to send and receive through other currencies, perhaps Ethereum or Litecoin, because of their speed and low transfer fees.
In the near future, we may see most countries deal through crypto in various currencies, and Bitcoin will be the best investment currency, not the currency of dealing.

I would be exceptionally incredible if the world will gradually begin adjusting into cryptographic forms of money and into the cryptoworld, it would imply that it will be somewhat simpler for individuals, particularly the individuals who are heading out to execute into various nations.

thanks ...

Unfortunately, there are no Bitcoin ATMs we have, so sometimes we have to convert cryptocurrencies into dollars or any other currency to be used in the areas of life, but we hope that we have cryptocurrency ATMs

I prefer sending and receiving between countries with Litecoin, because Litecoin has low transaction fees. Litecoin transactions also have no minimum limits, I can transfer anything so this makes it easier for me to transact. I have an online antique buying and selling service that can be ordered through the website, so I often transact between countries depending on demand.

• +2 1

I think you received your money in bitcoin from other countries. Because bitcoin transection speed is very high and it's transection fee is very low. You can easy take a withdraw this. I also offer a few goods and services if I accept crypto.

• +1 1

I would accept any coins for payment because I can convert them into my own currency in any exchange. But the sender might prefer some coins with cheaper transfer fees and faster transaction times. That is his/her concern, not mine, I guess. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Since I store Bitcoin, I prefer to use Bitcoin and Litecoin to receive cash, but I rely more on Litecoin for transfer because of the low transfer fees compared to Bitcoin. I now rely on these two currencies.

In this regard, I will prefer litecoin to recieve my payment from any country. I can send money with ltc paying a little fee and it is also very fast and reputed coin

Still, the dollar will be an effective payment. after all, dollars are often used by users around the world to conduct transactions between countries. I sell designs online in various countries also using dollars

I like litecoin most to receive payment. This has very low fees so It very easy for us to cover transmission fees and this take much low time to confirmation

i think that USDT or etherium currency for me would be nice because of it’s stable and higher value currently. oh i also want bitcoin since it’s easier to use in my country

It will be fastest way to get your payment via Bitcoin or other Altcoin like Eth and some other altcoins ! and it can show you real time transaction along with confirmation.

Like you mentioned, when it comes to crypto payment, I will prefer to receive those either by Bitcoin or ethereum and I believe I would use those two Cryptos for payments too cos I think it will be the most accepted by others too.

Yeah getting your money from cryptocurrency is difficult especially in some countries that have no or little support for cryptocurrency, bitcoin fee is not high to me if you are sending from your wallet it will cost little over a dollar to send bitcoin

Eth. Because in my point of view it is faster than bitcoin and have lower transaction pays or charges. That's all I think but I also use bitcoin as a matter of fact I collect bitcoin and hols it. Hoping that the big bull run is coming. 

I would like to receive payments from other countries with bitcoin because of its values and the way it price is getting high everyday and I will also benefit from the coin

Well mate first of all i would like to say very good topic of the post you choose. So i would like to transfer my money in euros but then i think bitcoin will be very useful and good so i prefer bitcoin. Thank you

Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and are accepted in many countries. For me, I prefer my cryptocurrencies to litecoin because they have low conversion fees

• +1 1

Well, ideally i would have preferred a global currency like bitcoin but the transaction fee is a nightmare, i think litecoin is a good alternative to receive payment from anywhere around the world. 

Of course, each country has its own laws as Bitcoin and Ethereum are among the best currencies, as these currencies are universally accepted and have other laws and regulations to benefit from these services.

Bitcoin, then apart from bitcoin I will accept in ethereum, XRP and USDt coin. They are all legal and accepted in local exchange site where to re-sell and receive money in cash to my bank. That's how I withdraw my earned currency from yobit exchange.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 AM, Collectibles said:

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Cryptocurrency is legal in your country, it is good news for you and very convenient.  However, cryptocurrency is legal in some countries.  This currency is illegal in many countries of the world, so not everyone can do all kinds of work with cryptocurrency.  I use crypto currency but I can't buy products with it.  But when I need money, I turn it into a fiat.  But when cryptocurrency is legal in my country, I will choose litecoin because the fee for this currency is low and transactions are very fast.

• +2 1