What is your trading style? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What is your trading style?

I really can't say I have a particular trading style because the market is totally unpredictable even though we try to assume it's behavior.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:04 AM, grasoviz said:

At slightest you would like to knоw bаsiсs аround еxсhanging suсh as pointers, bаck fоcusеs, candle devеlоpmеnts, еtc. If yоu dо not knоw that at thаt point yоu'rе tоssing yоur cаsh.

Trust me learning all those things won't help at all because I've been there and learned so many but when you come to apply them on the market they don't actually work. 

I usually do a lot of daytrading, I look at intraday charts from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes I see the daily chart to determine the daily direction that the coins take, what areas they can go to and what trades I'm going to take.

On 31/10/2019 at 9:40 AM, bichou1584 said:

I see trading depends on the psychological state and you see that sometimes the chart is manipulating you in order to get you out at a loss and if you trust your analysis and kept calm you will see the price comes back and is going according to the analysis

The manipulation is always present and is done by Strong Hands or whales, it is normal, in each market that happens, even in the Stock Market.

On 31/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, kylepresz said:

Each person should develop their own strategy and find something that works for them. There are many blogs, books and videos on the internet. And it's best to study them and find a balance that you agree with. Practicing on websites that allow you to use fake money is also a great idea to develop a strategy before you start live trading.

Yes, everyone looks for the best they think, what happens is that many influencers are too selling smoke, and people for not reading fall into their scams.

I only do part time trading in a day, and before trading I do research of coins 24 hours volume of high and low price. Then I buy low and selling high.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My trading style is simple, I buy low and sell high, this style of trading require lots of patience and you have to avoid greediness or else you will lose everything.i

I also don't have a trading style, what I do is, buy at a cheap price and sell after the price goes up, I only do what I can and understand

23 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

I trade according to the classical school relied on support and resistance points and the trend chart and price channels.  There is no 100% successful method for each method defects and some loss is acceptable.  It is important that profit is greater than loss

Supports and resistance is quite good and easy to apply, just demand that you be patient so that the price goes to a certain area and be able to enter / exit, no matter what system or indicators you use, trading requires a lot of discipline and effort.

Just now, Lucifer said:

Supports and resistance is quite good and easy to apply, just demand that you be patient so that the price goes to a certain area and be able to enter / exit, no matter what system or indicators you use, trading requires a lot of discipline and effort.

using S/R on trading we can said support and resistance offcourse thats good so we can know how to put stop loss or take profit on open trade position

3 minutes ago, nenni said:

I also don't have a trading style, what I do is, buy at a cheap price and sell after the price goes up, I only do what I can and understand

Buying cheap and selling High is one of the best trading style on the crypto currencies market, it is very easy to implement and if you are doing it right you wouldn't lose on a trade.

For myself, I chose medium-term trading. This is the most versatile trading style that can suit both beginners and professionals. Positional trading has allowed me to combine trading with my main activity.

pxf.jpg

I always buy cheap price coin and then i sell it high price when it's price is high it's my trading style, i am profitable by this style 

My style is, I can do my trading with many type of coins not only single coin. And after I do any type of trading I can research about it, is it profitable for me or not, then I check the scale and the background of this coins then I will do it otherwise not.

2 hours ago, niroblm said:

I always buy cheap price coin and then i sell it high price when it's price is high it's my trading style, i am profitable by this style 

Buying  a coin with cheap price is a very good style of trading because these coins have high amount of profit when it goes to the moon in price.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

In general I try to teach myself and learn from my mistakes, I watch some Coins and follow some news and analysis and then follow my intuition in choosing a currency that is appropriate, of course I have succeeded in some times and failed in other times, this method may be non-academic but I am comfortable with it.

4 hours ago, mayanmc said:

So with your style of reading books despite the news, are you a good trader? I mean what are you normally on, a loss or a profit?

Well, the truth is that my losses have stopped since I began to understand the market thanks to the Books, I really need a lot, but I try to read a lot to keep moving forward.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Bills said:

The manipulation is always present and is done by Strong Hands or whales, it is normal, in each market that happens, even in the Stock Market.

Yes, everyone looks for the best they think, what happens is that many influencers are too selling smoke, and people for not reading fall into their scams.

Trading is like an art, if you win you must know why you won, as well as lose, if you lose you learn more if you know why it was that you lost.

At the moment I don't have a trading style because I'm more interested in investing for the long term. With market conditions that have not yet recovered at the moment, I think holding it for the long term is the best choice at the moment

21 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

Of course, the most important thing is discipline.  And to control the emotions there are many traders do sessions costing thousands of dollars, especially the psychology of trading, which is overlooked by many beginners

Exactly, it is worth studying and using a lot of indicators if at the time of taking a trade you are emotionally altered, it will make you lose a lot of money if you do not control and exercise your emotions.

I would say that I like to be flexible and do daytrading and swing trades for several weeks, so I look for the best opportunities without having to hold on to any timeframe or wait for opportunities every day.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, yupi84goro said:

My trading style is simply buying when the price goes down and selling when the price goes up. But the practice isn't that simple, we must be able to do technical analysis and fundamental analysis in order to know when to enter the market and buy coins our target. Trading requires regular analysis because market conditions can change very quickly. And don't arrive we trade because it is affected by the analysis of others this will be very dangerous.

Trading involves striving and creating discipline, if you create the habits of studying and doing trades patiently and endure the gains and cut losses you will have already won before you start trading.

everyone does have their own way of dealing with markets and trading, and there are many types of techniques with different matches for each trader, because in addition to techniques and skills, trading also brings psychological factors, so compatibility with the trading system is very important.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/4/2019 at 6:33 PM, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

I'm opposite of you, my style in trading is based on news, because i think it have the big influence in prices, like what it have happen last two weeks when china claim that they start adopting the block chain technologie, and as we all see the price of BTC go up very fast, so you must start changing your style and follow the news, because it's the best way to make profits. ♥️

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

6 hours ago, redamoun said:

I'm opposite of you, my style in trading is based on news, because i think it have the big influence in prices, like what it have happen last two weeks when china claim that they start adopting the block chain technologie, and as we all see the price of BTC go up very fast, so you must start changing your style and follow the news, because it's the best way to make profits. ♥️

What happens with the news is that they can be manipulated, perhaps that of China, had the impact of a "Fundamental", which is valid, but not all the time it works that way.

6 hours ago, mayanmc said:

HMM! good for you you have been blessed with the ability to read books, some of us who are born in the 21th century we're lazy books reader only fe like you are good.

With more reason you should read, you cannot be left behind, you have to be with all the possible knowledge, that way you will be more successful, leave laziness aside, do not believe, I am also lazy and sometimes laziness helps to do things faster and better.

With more reason you should read, you cannot be left behind, you have to be with all the possible knowledge, that way you will be more successful, leave laziness aside, do not believe, I am also lazy and sometimes laziness helps to do things faster and better.

I do the most conservative style, risk a little, not to lose much, and in return, gain little too, but I do not regret it because in my style I have been doing very well, my gains are always greater than my losses, so I keep following the conservative line.

• Useful or interesting 1