Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

On 10/31/2019 at 11:59 PM, dentolas said:

I would go for number 1... faucets are a waste of time, and sleep the whole day also... at least with mining you just use your phone while sleeping and get something from it... but be aware that this will surely reduce the life of your phone... not sure what and how you are mining, but be aware

Dont you know thats if youll be making 10 faucet claiming a day and if youll be mining with your phone whole day, the high earnings will be from faucets claiming!

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I can't participate in mobile mining it's not even advisable it consume sufficient electricity, resources. While faucets is the least means of earning Crypto currencies compare to the most profitable opportunities available in crypto world. Trading and investment are the most profitable for making bountiful success 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

@Luciferludz

My friend, of course, in these three sections is the best mining, as mining is very useful, as there are many sites where you can use mining and get what you want as the platform provides mining operations, but you need capital for mining in it

My friend, as I mentioned in a previous post, there are many ways to make money online in the field of cryptocurrencies, including mining, including faucets, but I do not like both because mining will overstretch your computer's graphics card and reduce its life span, and the taps give you little gain in exchange for difficult tasks, so the CryptoTalk forum is very good  In earning and education so I advise to work with it Thanks

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course sleeping all day is best 😂
You cannot mine on the mobile to a few cents and it has no value in addition to the damage to the mobile phone that may occur. I do not recommend this mining and taps are just a waste of time there are a lot of work better than them

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, in my opinion, the two things are good, I advise you to work on both, but overall to earn more is the best, so choose what suits you and watch out, and work hard periodically to earn more and collect bitcoins more. 

• +1 1

If I have to choose, I prefer mobile digging when I get satoshi as I am asleep.  I don’t do anything but I earn at least btc every day.  In one year, I got much better.Claiming from a call may be good, but it is time dependent so other things.  But instead of sleeping all day, I will choose the call demand.

The best way to earn money while you sleep is to invest in some good trading bots. However good bots also come with a great price. I am watching some of these bots with good algorityms for a price reduce like black friday sales 🙂 Just like Warren Buffet said,  "if you don't find a way to make money as you are asleep, you will never become rich" 😄

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

In my opinion, mobile mining to earn 85 satoshi is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies online. Because I think it suits me more than others. 

There are so many sites that can earn you some satoshis and so it works well , we have to really define the work to which the greatest ways of the form and we can do a lot. we have to really be sure of what we want. 

I will say that ,,, will be able to earn very little digging from ordinary people, maybe if you are a youtuber and have a referral program you can make some money, in other cases I can see more ideas on how to make money there.  No. It is better to balance my time so that I can find a good alternative to make my day useful, the ones you mentioned are only options, but if you sleep all day without doing anything, you will become an unproductive person.  So it is better to use two options.  Rather than sleeping all day.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

It's good to have mobile mining and earn stoshis because faucet claiming is too much time taking and it does not have much profit so using cryptocurrency like cryptotalk and posting and doing mobile mining is a good option

• +3 1

throughTime is like a sword if you do not cut it, it will cut you.

So do not adopt one way to profit while you sleep, the field of digital currencies is the field of vigilance and control, you can make a fortune before reaching the stage of rest and profit automatically in an accumulated manner through investment, mining or stake.

• +3 1

No, my friend, sleep, we cannot earn money through it, but with daily and continuous work, we can earn many profits and money. You can live a happy life and do not give in to sleep and laziness, but work hard to get good results.

The best option that we have without any doubts right now is cryptotalk because it ensures that you obtain knowledge before obtaining your payment and this is very good, I recommend participating in all the events that are held so that you can participate to earn some extra money.

I think there are a lot of options, my friend, that will secure you money. Why waste our time in sleep? Use every possible time to work here and get information, experiences, payments, capital and profits. Make your investments and trades. Build your own dream.

• +1 1

I think faucet claiming is the best option among all these 3 and I don't even know why there is an option to sleep all day and not earn something because I don't think that anyone will choose that option as it doesn't make any sense.

I do not think that I am satisfied with these possibilities only because the field of work in front of me is wide and it only needs to follow the progress of the process or the production of the currency, but if you only mean one of these options, I choose to make the tap to sleep because it gives me a good income

Mining is not profitable either by cell phone or from a common computer, only the specialized equipment for mining gives you good daily rental, on the other hand if you fall asleep the time passes without having any kind of gain as time will always leave you behind, on the other hand if you use some faucets daily you will get profits may be few but a year you will see good results. 

I think from these methods mining is a best way to earn Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies but a most best way to earn cryptocurrencies doing trading in it. Trading is a very good method to earn profits easily.

Rather than mining and sleeping all day, I prefer to choose the second option because I earn more from it, though it is not the best option because not much can be won but it's better than the rest.

I believe that there are better methods to earn money and one of them is without a doubt blockchain games that are an opportunity for everyone, with these you can get money legally because they have their own token and you don't waste a lot of time like in the taps.

• +5 1

There is a lot to which one can be able to run certain positions , there are so many sites that can earn you some satoshis and so it works well , we have to really define the work to which the greatest ways of the form and we can do a lot. we have to really  be sure of what we want, the sites that offer this satoshis can sometimes be tough and so its important to work with them.

There is no free way to earn cryptocurrencies, and most cloud mining sites are not honest and you will not be able to make any profits from them, I advise you to learn trading because it is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies.

If i want to earn something it was better to balance my time so i can find any good option to make my day useful, Those that you mentioned are just option, But if you sleep all day without doing something you will become a unproductive person. so its better to use those two options. rather than sleep all day.

• +2 1