What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Blockchain is a technology that allow the existence of crytotalk currency and is also a technological digital where crytotalk currency are record or store for there members in this platform, blockchain also play a very important role in this forum

• +1 1

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or in possible to change, harck,or cheat the system,A blockchain is essentially a digital large or transaction that is duplicated and distributed across the entrie network of computer system on the blockchain.

Thank you for sharing this important information. I think blockchain is a important platform for cryptocurrency world. At present a huge number of people using this platform. I think this information will be very helpful for those who are searching for a trusted cryptocurrency platform. 

Blockchain is a very complex technology, which allows the exchange of data, information and money between users in complete confidentiality, without the need to know the person who sent or received, only through the private wallets of each member, it is a distinctive technology and very safe and almost impossible to penetrate.

Blockchain is digital transaction that is linked with Cryptocurency

It is used to to record finance activities

This is basically used for Bitcoin purpose 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

29 minutes ago, Pukki said:

Blockchain is a technology used in encryption and tracking of recording transactions.it is used for recording transactions of cryptocurrencies .a code transactions behind the virtual currencies.it ensure we transfer data in a secure way.

@Pukki I agree with you, Blockchain is a technology which makes crypto transaction securely. Anyone cannot find the sender or receiver of crypto currency for blockchain system. The miner mining crypto currency by using blockchain technology and they also get small rewards for making every useful transaction. 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Thank you for this topic. It is very educative and enlightening. It has added to my knowledge and understanding of blockchain. Thank you @Albany1209

On 10/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Hello mate, I was looking for this information from past 2 days. After reading your topic I got my points and cleared my concept about blockchain. Thank you for sharing this information dude.

I am constantly searching for any symbol that I find on my way. Forum members and subscribers are really great at drawing attention to all the coding points in order to learn. Thank you to the owner of the post for this simple and beautiful explanation.

Thanks for the topic that you selected, through the post and comments now for an idea about the blockchain, As a beginner I don't get the full meaning though this is useful

Block chain is an interesting terminology where we can exchange the amount and can also transfer our information through the coding.It consist of computer network where we can store our history data sharing.Along with the passing of time on this platform, information of many things starts happening. 

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change,hack,or cheat the system...each block in the chain contains a number of transactions ,and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain a record of that transaction is added to every participant ledger.

Thank you for providing an explanation of blockchain. Blockchain technology is unique, every transaction is encrypted across multiple blocks. It is a technology that can be used in any field to store important data and records, which cannot be faked or manipulated.

• +1 1

BlockChain is a growing list of records called blocks that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block a timestamp and transaction data. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The blockchain is considered a type of payment rail.

Blockchain is a wallet .it is used for storing exchanging crytocurrenciess .by using this wallet we easily exchange our currrenciess and we easily withdraw our currrenciess in any personall bank account .it is very common and usefull for bussiniess of crytocurrenciess 

A Blockchain is a type of diary or spreadsheet containing information about transactions. Each transaction generates a hash. ... Each block refers to the previous block and together make the Blockchain..Blockchain technology is most simply defined as a decentralized, distributed ledger that records the provenance of a digital asset. .....

Blockchain is a ledger that we can see the all transaction but we can't do anything with transaction for security. it is a new application mode of computer technology such as distributed data storage, consensus mechanism and encryption algorithms.

Hello my dear friend, even though I didn't understand fully what you are saying,I didn't understand something about your explanation. And from now on I will find more definitions about blockchain and try to identify it. And thank you for your information.

Thank you friend.  Through you I have been able to get better and better ideas about it.  I didn't have a good idea about it before.  But through your required post I was able to get a good idea on it.

the usage of the blockchain you have introduced is only to make the transactions and sending money and keeping the records of that money but there are a lot of more usage in that you can do but it will be introduced in future

Blockchain is very important for existence of crypto coins. Because every exchange and coin administration keeps the record of the transactions through blockchain technology. All the transfers are done through blockchain.Its a great knowledge that you have contributed to the cryptotalk community.

It is a network of computers that linked blocks to jointly manage the database that records everything. Actually it is a big process and hacking is like impossible because all the data are kept in the ledger.  

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hi there mate. Thanks for the information you provided in your posts. I think blockchain technology is one of the most important inventions of the digital era, since it provides a decentralized, safe and fast environment. In the future, the projects in this field will surely make this platform even more useful and many things we are seeing now as centralized and server-oriented may move to this decentralized peer 2 peer environment. Looking forward to it. 

Blockchain is a technology that allows us to transfer data in a completely secure way. It is a website that offered wallet service to crypto currency users.It is a digital record of transaction. The name blockchain comes from its structure. There are many blocks are connected together in a chain.

When someone asks me what blockchain is a just say its an immutable data contrac. It is a network of computers uses linked blovks to jointly manage the dataabase that records everythin.         

• +3 1