What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

The invention of Blockchain came into beign before the invention of Bitcoin and Blockchain is just a series of encrypted code that records all transactions for the sender and receiver and can not be altered. Blockchain is not only limited in crypto currency industry but to all industries as well is just about storing of informations without any alteration.

Welcome my friend. Yes, the blockchain is the technology used in Bitcoin now and it is constantly increasing, and it is the system that fraudsters or scammers are not allowed to penetrate.

To me I think blockchain is our mobile bank or which are only made for saving our crypto currency and their are different blockchain but I prefer you to used trust wallet.

Blockchain in the world of crypto is used as a wallet you use when making transaction of your coin, it is very smooth, secured and easy to operate.

Good my dear friend your post is full of knowledge which I do not know before. It is a good information and will also help our junior members also. Thank you my dear friend and mate.

Block hain is obe of the best and good exchangers in this exchangers yiu have to buy and sell bitcoins easily and this exchangers is trusted and secure this exchangers have sone good feautures and high reputated in market and people gives very good reviues from people ok good by thank you so much.

I've been hearing about this before ,in fact I've came across it many times in this forum,but have no idea what it is exactly, I tried making research but wasn't convinced enough with the explanation, but thanks to you,I had now known what the block chain is all about

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +1 1

Blockchain is technology and this is best for sending and receiving . Here we can send and receive money with specific address. And we can store our cryptocurrencies in this with safely. Because here security is 2 authentication security . And this is popular wallet. 

• +5 1

Blockchain alludes a back end innovation which is wok behind the btc. we as a whole realize that the btc is the head of the cash market. The blockchain is the most utilized word in the gathering, the innovation is the primary mindful to record the decentralize exchange.

Thank you friend for taking a little bit of your time to give us such valuable information. As a beginner, I did not know that topic and I liked it a lot from now on I am going to investigate about it because I found it interesting.

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The block chain is what your publication explains, it is the one that Bitcoin uses for its algorithm of sending and receiving cryptos based on a chain made up of many blocks that can give something specific, we can find in Bitcoin mining that machines usually Mining in blockchains but every year the number of blocks discovered is reduced more, the problem is that the more time passes, the more difficult it is to be able to get money. 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us and many members will benefit from reading this post. Before reading your post I did not know about blockchain and I did not even know what is the purpose of blockchain. But after reading this article, I came to know about Blockchain and I came to know that what is their purpose with the mind, how will it make it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's very good.  Blockchain is a medium through which users can transact with each other.  It has been adopted by many users due to its security and defensive measures.  Different types of transactions are required for each user depending on the usage of each person.  Make sure you are involved in an authentic and authentic one.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Blockchain is a specific type of data base.It differs from a typical data base in the way it store information ,Blockchain store data in blocks. Make sure that you are involving in a genuine and authentic one. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I really like this fourm. 

Thank you😍

I am new in this huge world of crypto currency, so, I don't know much about the terms of Crypto. But thanks to you for sharing this wonderful information with us which makes us to know about the BlockChain.

We all know that the blockchain has had a major impact on changing the course of the world financially! The security feature created by the blockchain is something incredible, and this has made many people and even companies believe in the cryptocurrency project because of the benefit and safety it contains

• +3 1

That's a very good info to share. I'm going to add something into it that bloockchain is one of the most advanced technology in the world of digital economy. It's being used to record the transactions taking place all over the globe for all of the digital currencies. 

Blockchain is a trusted cryptocurrency exchange site.  All cryptocurrency currencies can be converted and transferred here.  It is very popular and accurately calculates transactions.  Currently it is one of the money exchanges.  So you can safely store your cryptocurrency here and easily increase profits through trading and investing.

My expensive companion, trust you're well, Blockchain alludes a back conclusion innovation which is wok behind the btc. we all know that the btc is the pioneer of the cash advertise. The blockchain is the foremost utilized word within the gathering, the innovation is the most dependable to record the decentralize transaction..Good luckiness.

Blockchain is the wonder that allows everything we are experiencing, thanks to blockchain technology we can achieve financial freedom and many people have been able to obtain great benefits thanks to this, it is really excellent to be able to have the opportunity to generate income on our own and from home, that's thanks to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend, blockchain is wallet. You can safe our money and secret informations. It is very safe and secure wallet. This is the which use in code. I hope you success in life. Best of luck.

Frankly, I did not understand much of this topic
Can you tell us more details on this topic?
I apologize for inconveniencing you.

You explain about block chain is very well. In my openion  it's actually holding data base and series of code which has connecting information and control investment at all.