What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Yes friends, blockchain is a technology through which we can withdraw our payments and in the form of currency, we get payment and this is latest technology. 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about blockchain. These informations are really beneficial for all of us for working. Blockchain is simply defined as a decentralized ,distributed ledger that records the provenance of digital asset. 

Blockchain is nothing greater than a sequence of codes that are used to carry out transactions and create the famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin

What that decides the taxes and fees for the cryptocurrencies withdrawal and exchange. I don't know the real information. But why I am here only for getting the information so I am trying to get the knowledge related to forum as well as the information of related thing to the forum.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

With the help of blockchain we can store and call cryptocurrency.It is mainly used as a wallet Blockchain has been online for a long time and many people use this wallet.

This makes it possible to maintain the network with the computer, which has the same exact copy of the information generated in the chain (blockchain registry) hash (hash, one of each block to connect to each other with specific information)Unique numbers) and multiple thanks to the minors that are connected to each other.Cryptocurrency is a financial industry, but it can be used in many more ways,

It is good to do a great campaign of this concept. I see that there are still many users. We all know that the btc is the leader of the currency market. The blockchain is the most used word in the forum, the technology is the main responsible. This makes blockchain potentially suitable for the recording of financial events, and records management activities. This makes blockchain potentially suitable for the recording of financial events, and records management activities.

Bock chain is a system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are maintained across several computers that are linked in peer-to-peer network

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack or cheat the system.

Blockchain is a technique that is used in cryptocurrencies.Let it fly. It is used in wine.All the financial records of the logo are kept in it.Or Assad in the banks.Which saves your money.

Block chain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change hack or cheat the system. Distributed across the network of computer systems on a block chain.

Blockchain is an ever-growing list of records known as blockchains that make it potentially suitable for recording and managing blockchain financial events. Blockchain is now the technology used in Bitcoin. This is very beneficial.

I thank you my friend for this useful information that you provided that helps us in performing our work, and that I heard about blockchain technology, but I do not have enough experience about its importance. Really thank you for explaining its usefulness

I like topics as this,as how topic of which I don't know or come across which I don't know it's a new challenge for me to start a research and questions from those who know more than I do,I always make my possible research to gain om what I don't know to do research on and further my notice.

Blockchain gets its name from the way in which it stores transaction data—in blocks linked to form a chain. Blockchain and bitcoin were introduced together in 2008 in a white paper titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.

My friend many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. The general Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions . This transaction is duplicated and distributed across on the blockchain.A Blockchain is effective as it is spread over many computers, each of which have a copy of the Blockchain.It's decentralized nature and cryptographic algorithm make it immune to attack.

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Hi friend  , Block chain is a way of managing a ledger of records in a decentralized manner.It means that every one participate  in maintaining  and updating  the ledger ,which makes it practicaly impossible to falsify. Block chain technology is a nut shell.

Blockchain is a cool technology that a lot of people find amazing and it is applicable to almost all industries. A lot of people including in the health sector have used the Blockchain technology to improve certain aspects of their sector. The sector that has had the best improvement from Blockchain is the financial sector. 

Blockchain may be a system of recording data in a way that creates it troublesome or in conceivable to alter, harck,or cheat the system,A blockchain is basically a computerized expansive or exchange that's copied and conveyed over the entrie organize of computer framework on the blockchain.

Blockchain is a digital book that keeps record of the cryptocurrency that is generated and transferred. Miners add pages to the blockchain book so that they get paid. It is coded very securely so that if one book gives you wrong information and other tells wrong then it will removed from that network. I'm at learning stage so I have little knowledge. 🙂😊

My dear friend, Blockchain is a wallet.  Where you can save your coins.  However, this is not in the conventional sense of the word blockchain.  When we say the words "block" and "chain" in this setting, we are really talking about putting computerized data ("block") in an open database ("chain").