What is BLOCKCHAIN? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Did you watch the l am mother movie? To me that robots very good examples abaud blockchain technology. There is too much robots in one consciousness. If you did not watch that movie, l highly recommend it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

blockchain is nothing more than a series of codes that are used to carry out transactions and create the well-known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think this are some very common practice for almost all forums. I am sure admin will come up with is own idea and still we will see some of these will be exists.

• -5 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think that the blockchain could be used not only in cryptocurrencies but in other things, other programs, it would be interesting to see.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

If this technology is so complex, why call it “blockchain?” At its most basic level, blockchain is literally just a chain of blocks, but not in the traditional sense of those words. When we say the words “block” and “chain” in this context, we are actually talking about digital information (the “block”) stored in a public database (the “chain”).

By NATHAN REIFF

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Good clarification. Thank you. I thought that blockchain was a website that offered wallet services to cryptocurrency users. It is good to do a great campaign of this concept. I see that there are still many users who still do not know what blockchain really is. LOL

• +2 1

Blockchain is the technology that is behind Bitcoin, in my opinion is really what is very interesting since everything is public, it cannot be changed and its accesible for anyone with a computer, if this kind of technology is applied in other businesses or to other things other to the cryptocurrency it can be a good opportunity it will allow to control how money is invested and that everything that they say is true, after all anyone could search for the transaction, also the fees are very low so it would be an opportunity of saving money and cutting all the intermediaries in any business or trade. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It is a technology that allows us to transfer data in a completely secure way thanks to a very sophisticated coding. We can compare with a ledger of a company where all the inflows and outflows of money are recorded. Of course, in this case, we would be talking about a digital event book.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Blockchain technology can lead to new opportunities and benefit businesses through greater transparency, enhanced security, and easier traceability. Blockchain's greatest characteristic stems from the fact that its transaction ledger for public addresses is open to viewing.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

hello good evening the Blockchain allows to verify, validate, track and store all kinds of information, from digital certificates, democratic voting systems, logistics and messaging services, smart contracts and, of course, money and financial transactions.

• +2 1

Blockchain refers a back end technology which is wok behind the btc. we all know that the btc is the leader of the currency market. The blockchain is the most used word in the forum, the technology is the main responsible to record the decentralize transaction.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Blockchain is a digital record of transactions. The name comes from its structure, in which individual records, called blocks, are linked together in single list, called a chain. Blockchains are used for recording transactions made with cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, and have many other applications.

It is a great knowledge that you have contributed to the cryptotalk family my brother, it is a new kind of knowledge that I am getting aware about the blockchain.

blockchain is a digital recording system that is connected to many clients, where each client keeps a unique record of information, every time a transaction occurs, a unique number will be formed which will add to the block, blockchain is a system that is difficult to hack by hackers, however the blockchain is transparent, so every transaction can be tracked by anyone

• +3 1

A blockchain can be referred to as a list of erypted digital transaction blocks on the platform. Blockchain technology is a distributed ledger technology which is managed by a peer to peer network. The database on the blockchain technology are shared among all the nodes which are connected to the network. A blockchain node is the collection of computers on the nework. Blockchain gathers the data in the forms of blocks in a chronlogical pattern and are interlinked to each other. The data in each block are impssoible to alter or change. Simply Blockchain can be referred to as a distributed, decentralized irreplaceable public ledger blocks interconnected to each other. The invention of cryptocurrency is one of the best applications of the Blockchain technology.

• -1 1

When someone asks me what blockchain is a just say its an immutable data contract. Which usually requires much further clarification. It's very hard to explain to a complete noob.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Blockchain is a medium through which the users can make transactions between others. Due to its security and protective measures it is adopted by many users. Depending on the usage of each person can be used to do different kind of transactions that are necessary for each user. Make sure that you are involving in genuine and authentic one.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is a very good technology, it keeps our data in full storage, it is very useful for coding so I think this technology is very good for those of us who are new to it. The Blockchain preserve the accepted the wisdom.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

A blockchain is a database distinguished by its ability to organize a large list of blocks, so it can be said that a blockchain is a group of blocks, as it stores information in blocks and maintains it, so you can never change it.

• +1 1