Mining requirements - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Mining requirements

The field of recruitment was very profitable in the beginning, but during the recent years, its profits became very little due to the high prices of the devices in addition to the high price of electricity and the low price of the cryptocurrencies, and these things that I mentioned are very important for everyone who wants to start work inside this field and that the basic things to start operations Mining is a powerful appliance and provides great electrical energy

• +2 1

You mention mining equipments are expensive that's why so many peoples interested in cloud mining sites, because in cloud mining we don't need to install all thinks, just buy hash power and start mining but now hardware mining not profitable and cloud mining is full of scsms, so I think both mining platform's not useful for everyone.

• +1 1

On 02.02.2020 at 23:41, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

I think that with mining difficulty increasing to a level of 6.25 after the half occurred in May 2020
Mining with a graphical card is of no use and does not give acceptable profits to cover expenses

You're probably right. I do not know how in other countries but in my country, Ethereum mining on 4x video cards Rx-570-8gb . Already in the summer of 2019, it became unprofitable taking into account electricity and Internet. And relying on the growth of cryptocurrency prices is unknown.

• +5 1

Really, mining is a profitable process, but it needs expensive equipment. As for mining by computers alone, it is not sufficient. We must also find an alternative to electrical energy, such as solar energy, in order to reduce mining fees and achieve greater profits.

Hardware components and electricity consumption while mining cryptocurrencies are depends on mining algorithm. For example PoW miners of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin require GPU based setup and high power supply but for PoS miners, there is no need of GPU based mining setups. 

• +5 1

Mining can be profitable for you if you can provide tools to meets its requirements in order for you to earn crypto in mining. And i think it is for the people who have funds already and not for the beginners. But yes it is profitable and easy to earn crypto by just waiting.

• +5 1

Hello 😉Tell me, is it worth buying the Asic A10PRO 6G or is it still worth building the farm yourself from the gtx1660 6gb super? As far as I know, this asic is not universal, but only daggerhashimoto. Weigh the pros and cons. I don't know what to choose, on the one hand there is less fuss with Asic, but 12 months warranty, and gtx 36 months warranty...
Or maybe buy VMining?))😄

• +5 1

gtx1660 6gb super is not the best choice.
Try RX 5500 XT (1,13 $/day not including electricity payment) for Eth mining or 1080Ti used cards - best mining performance for its money.

Edited by AlexRay
  • +5 1

1) cheap electricity(very important)

2) actual hardware (5 year or less) with big amount of vram

3) at least one rig with several videocards and 1-2 cpu's eight core or more for monero mining for example.

• +5 1

Is it accurate to say that you are certain? I think bitcoin mining with VGA isn't beneficial in light of the fact that the hashrate is unique and VGA is progressively reasonable for mining ETH or other digital currency that has a similar calculation. Perhaps utilizing ASIC Miner from bitmain is still profitbale to mine bitcoin

On 11/8/2019 at 2:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

The bitcoin or any currency mining is required several things such as; mining rig machine, mining pool and electric power. But not only that there is another thing is needed which is to be patient while you start mining cause the profit is too low for long time.

Cloud mining consists of offering remote computing resources hosted in the cloud. All of them prepared to perform mining in the main cryptocurrencies on the market. Thus, people interested in carrying out mining activities in some type of cryptocurrency, proceed to lease these equipment through a contract that is generally for one year. Although there are them with different time intervals, and in this way have access to the necessary computer equipment to be able to dedicate themselves to carrying out their mining activities.

With this modality, people dedicated to cryptocurrency mining are not forced to buy their own computer equipment. Instead, they only rent the equipment that other people already own and that they offer to interested parties through a lease for a specified time in that contract.

This model is certainly very interesting. But it has its pros and cons, and here we will begin to delve into this point a little more.

GPU-based mining (Graphics Processing Unit)
This form of mining used the most commonly used graphics cards in video games (Nvidia or ATI-type graphics cards) to solve cryptographic problems that arise during mining. In this way, the computer's processing capacity was increased and it consumed fewer resources to perform mining. In about 2011, mining based on video game graphics cards was quite profitable.

FPGA-based bitcoin mining (Field program Gate Array)
It was a type of graphics card similar to those used in GPU-based mining but with the advantage that they consumed less power and, therefore, made mining more efficient.

Great post, you can of course also mine directly into any exchange wallet as well and do not need to store the mining profits into your personal wallet first then send it into the exchange which also costs and then withdraw the coins again which is again an additional fee. So you can save some small amount of fees by mining directly to your exchange wallet. Just make sure the coin being mined has the proper exchange wallet address registered.

On 04.10.2020 at 03:10, ayoayo said:

3) at least one rig with several videocards and 1-2 cpu's eight core or more for monero mining for example.

You do not need 1-2 CPUs 8 Core on board of the mining rig in 2020. If you have enough funds you'd better spend it for another GPU.

Well, on a home computer, you can't pull out the minimum wage in a month, unless a beginner can buy additional equipment and a video card two or three, and use these programs. There are also separate pools that provide additional rewards.

In the crypto mining the only thing that you have to complicate with it firstly is low cost of the electricity, because mining profitabilty is depending on your electricity cost.   

I believe that a powerful computer is not necessary when you are virtually mining, as it is in yobit's vmining

I think it is necessary to think carefully if it is profitable to mine these days because of the cost / benefit ratio especially with the issue of light that although it is low in some countries in others it is very expensive and it is not convenient to mine.

you need money and brain 😄
buy few gpus and start get exp in this deal

Лучшие IDLE серверы для CS:GO, заработок 50к в месяц с  0 - vk.link/rexto.blog

In addition to what the guys above answered, I would like to write for everyone that many miners are sharpened for certain cards and on others they will not work corny. In general, cards lower than the Radeon HD 7950 should not be considered even in the option to indulge in mining.

In order to mine, you need to have several things such as: a powerful computer, a reliable wallet for cryptocurrency, and a place where your computer will not overheat too much.

How much prize of mining requirements ? I want to invest mining and do you think 3000 dolar enaugh for it ?

mining was a very profitable business in the past years. However, later giant companies entered this sector and the situation got harder for individual investors. Nowadays, I don't know how the mining income is.