Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

My dear friend, those who study information technology, like myself in universities, are taking digital, as well as counting systems and complex encryption algorithms in general ..... But I think it is important for encryption in general and cryptocurrencies to be included in the curricula of schools and universities and to teach them as subjects so that we can identify the progress in  Thank you, especially in the field of earning and distinguished digital currencies

• +1 1

I would say that we can give it if we want but it is not bad.  You see, those of us who are working here know or understand this.  In the same way I can give to all schools, colleges or universities so that they too can learn a lot.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Why is it not good? Children can be taught and accredited in all countries. The next generation will be more developed and able to work

Yes we can teach crypto on niversities not in school. Their age isn't enough to learn crypto and earn money. Their real goal is to do study.but in universities we can teach them . In fact in my country teacher are teaching students about crypto.

This would be very good for the children to start with the basics about the crypto currencies from the school is really good, so when they get to face this world will be much easier to operate with these currencies and know more how these markets move, I hope and this in the future in all schools.

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, hexwin said:

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Yes, this is a really nice suggestion to teach digital currencies and encryption technology to high school children, it will really be useful for the future

I definitely consider topics regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology should be taught at schools at all levels. This can be of huge help for future generations as these emerging areas are becoming increasingly relevant in our current reality. Then, receiving any formal education here would really make a difference and give a competitive advantages in the future.

• +1 1

Yes that will be a good idea because a lot of students will be able to know more about crypto and with the help of this they will have the opportunity to earn money and they will gain more knowledge about crypto world with this am sure even the community will grow 

Well, cryptocurrency can teach in universities and there are some subjects that is cryptocurrency and blockchain included especially for the Information Technology students. There's no problem if the cryptocurrency can teach in any universities hence this is  very helpful for them to know more about from it.

• +5 1

Yes my friend this is great idea if we read about crypto currency in college and university then we can get more knowledge about crypto currency and trading if we get more information about crypto currency then easily we can earn money and more profit form this . And crypto currency increase in all world . And every one can earn money from the crypto .

I think if government initiate teaching crypto currency in curriculum and school syllabus it can be welcome idea and give student self reliance even they are in school.

I am agreeing with your opinion my brother giving a proper knowledge about crypto would be a great helpful for many people which would automatically helps to improve the economy. The idea of giving information about Crypto to higher education classes would be helpful for them to earn money and also to have a proper idea about crypto world.

Dear mate.Well I read something about a university in Sweden a few months ago that already started teaching his students about block chain and cryptocourse.On the other hand, these people may have such difficulties who still choose the traditional way of education.

My friend i think it’s a great idea.  Students should have to learn about cryptotalk.  It’s much helpful for there to earn money and a lot of gain knowledge.             

It is a new and really strange idea. I see that societies of all kinds if they try to enter digital currencies as a branch or as a material in the economy, for example, I think that this event will lead to a great development in the world and on people's thinking towards upgrading and development and knowing where and how the benefits of decentralization .

• +2 1

Maybe because not all countries has regulated cryptocurrencies yet, so thats those countries cannot teach cryptocurrencies in schools, but for the regulated countries they can teach.  

• +3 1

The future is all concerned with crypto and everyone need to rely on this in the future then why should we hesitate to teach crypto in schools and colleges to secure our future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my dear friend, it is a great idea. It is okay to teach cryptocurrencies to our students in schools and universities in order to increase the people who have sufficient information for this encryption.

It is basic need to train and educate young person about Cryptocurrency and block chain it is the future currency and it is compulsory to awake our youth. I suggest to it is the part of higher education. 

I think if someone opens an institution for the cryptocurrency teaching a private institution it will be rocking and it will earn a lot of money to the person who will teach about the cryptocurrency

I think in School College and University should teach about cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency will lead all currency in future.  If they learn it from school level, crypto trading will be easy for them. 

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  The demand is increasing day by day. We can teach about crypto in schools and universities because by working here children can be self-sufficient and learn about many unknown things.

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

Crypto is never a thing to hide as like secret cult, it's a development people need to learn from if they don't want to fade with time, as an higher institution students we use to discuss it in class with our lecturers even though cryptocurrency is yet to be adopted in our country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is a very good idea to teach about cryptocurrencies and digital money in the schools and universities because the new era is a digital era and everything is changing into digital so finally money will also be digital in the future, so knowing about cryptocurrencies and other type of digital coins now itself will be helpful for the children's in the future.

I think this step will be game changer for taking benefit so i am really waiting to implement on it because this is best way to learn every one from school and university. I think every government take steps about it and teach the user from anywhere. 

This step will be taken from strong government which take good and informative steps for their earning. So we should allow to study the crypto features like a subject in the school and university so i am really happy to read your pist because i like your information and idea for online trading