Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Yes it will be a good additive for a schooling process of teaching or studying ,but what about little kids will they learn it like math or something im think not it is not interesting for them

On 30/10/2019 at 15:09, hexwin said:

¿Crees que es bueno enseñar a los niños en la escuela sobre cripto y blockchain?

¿O deberíamos ver educación sobre cripto y blockchain en la educación superior? +

Creo que traería un gran cambio en las próximas generaciones, ya que tal vez la gente de hoy aún no sea lo suficientemente madura para aceptar la idea de la descentralización.

Interviews with universities have commented that “they are going to give classes aimed at various topics, for which they have invited numerous representatives of the industry in Russia:

1) Moscow State University (MSU).
2) Higher School of Economics (HSE).
3) Saint Petersburg University of Economics (Spbgeu).
4) Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT).
5) National University of Sciences and Technology Misis.
  (Yobit).

Blokchain technology is being taught as a ourse now, but all the same it wont be bad to teach crypto and blockchain in schools, all this help to acheive the goal of mass adoption

If education of this kind is recognized as something that provokes an in-depth knowledge of cryptography and cypherpunk behaviour/lifestyle - then that is potentially dangerous for ailuthoritarian control, which watches closely that we don't "jump above our heads" in terms of being knowledgable.

It will rely upon what position digital money takes on the planet and where it endeavors. 

On the off chance that it endeavors to come out ahead of the pack in the monetary framework, at that point I figure we can inconspicuously show this subject in schools.

In my opinion, I think it would be the most recommended,
 today cryptocurrencies are forming part of our life and it is necessary 
that we all know about their existence and their way of handling it, the earlier
 we know about it the better. Today's children carry the internet in their thoughts 
and daily routines, why not learn to use it in the best way, making a profit from it.

I think it's a good suggestion, but that requires recognition from all countries, on the one hand, and on the other hand, I think if countries are recognized and taught in schools and universities, then taxes and fees will be imposed by states on transactions made in cryptocurrencies.

Maybe it should be in economics now, or as a new branch in economics because being honest crypto coins move a lot of money 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I think it would be a good idea since in schools they only teach about normal jobs and leave out the rest

This idea will be correct if you want to invest in the next generation and spread this idea, and for sure the idea will succeed 100/100

If schools and universities really taught knowledge about the cryptocurrency world, people with the proper desire could start earning money from an early age and provide for both themselves and others.

• +1 1

I think it would be very useful to tell students about cryptocurrencies. We can reach them how to use their money safely, how to invest them and get profit. I think it would be nice experience for teachers and students, but governments don't want to do it

Schools are the formal place that we learn about everything. So it will be a good idea to have crypto currencies added to the curriculum so that students can have a picture of what crypto currency is like and what they are capable of.

Now many schools have financial literacy courses where children are taught the basics of money management, budget management, shopping planning, etc. Introduction to cryptocurrency in schools is a great idea, because soon cryptocurrency, like ordinary money, will be firmly integrated into our lives. But I believe that schools only need to introduce crypto currency in General terms, without going into details and mechanisms of functioning, because this is a very complex topic and children may not understand.

It seems to me that somewhere this practice is already being applied or is beginning to be applied. Perhaps when cryptocurrencies will enter our daily life more densely, then of course it will be necessary to study the economic side of cryptocurrencies.

Some specialties study cryptography, it is also associated with cryptocurrency but not strongly. Soon I think there will be more lectures and programs on pure blockchain and cryptocurrencies

It would be something complicated to teach, but with the necessary measures we could teach young people and university students. In this way, it will help to stabilize a youth's economy so that they can contribute to their home and prepare for a good future. It's all a matter of trying with interested people and young people. Bitcoin is the future

i think itis a good idea.. if the cryptocurrency add in education it will be very good students can learn about crypto and i hope they will be profitable.

7 hours ago, sykes0446 said:

I think this is a good idea, but it should go in this case as an additional course.

I think that as an additional course it should be added to economics studies and maybe blockchain technology itself should be taught in schools seems to be like it is soon going to be very required.

Interestingly, the issue you propose in this post, students have the possibility to learn about Bitcoin, as a currency or as a digital system, appreciate its difference in relation to fiat currencies or other cryptocurrencies, and its application within the market. They will also be able to develop the necessary knowledge for the operation of blockchain systems or block chains, as it is also known, and the rest of the technologies under which cryptocurrencies work.

• +3 1

Perhaps in the future cryptomonies will be a subject of study in schools and universities, at the rate they are going I consider that in a few years at least one will become a subject of evaluation, for now there are many people with great ignorance and fear of cryptomonies, but that will change

It would be excellent for our children's schools to know the fundamentals of Cryptocurrencies, hopefully in the future all countries accept Cryptocurrencies and in schools they will place a new subject such as Cryptocurrencies. 

Greetings, the teaching of cryptocurrencies in study houses is not given for political purposes, since cryptocurrencies are decentralized, they do not have any regulation of governments or banks and with them, you as a holder do not need third parties to manage your finances, always them Public or private entities want to centralize and manage everything.

Now in relation to your question I think that these should be taught in schools more than in universities. Why in schools? Schools are supposed to teach each other notions so that when a child grows up and becomes an adult they can have tools to function, then as crypto is the future, children in schools should be taught from them, even if the basics are because I think that in 10 years it will be very common to go to stores and buy any object with them.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Of course, teaching about cryptocurrencies in schools is a great idea and also important for new generations, commerce has been digitizing and it is necessary for students to understand how the world of cryptocurrencies works because this is the future.