Crypto as a gift - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

On the birthday of a very special person I want to give him a wallet with a cryptocurrency that promises a lot in about two years.

I never have. 
It might be a good idea to give one of your friends a gift from digital coins, but only if he accepts the cryptography first and knows it's money he can use for his life.

Once I received a gift in cryptocurrency to my wallet. it was a kick coin. In the beginning, these coins were frozen, but the price was $ 1,000, but after defrosting, the price was naturally much lower and amounted to $ 30. the Best gift

On 31.10.2019 at 01:04, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

I have not given a bitcoin wallet to anyone yet, but the idea is extremely interesting from the point of view of popularizing cryptocurrencies, because this way you can do something pleasant for a person and at the same time introduce him to the crypto industry.😊

I have given bitcoin to several relatives and I have taught them to trade with bitcoin, that is how much I have done as a gift, with the total amount of bitcoin that exists, I have no problem since there will always be someone who wants to sell bitcoin for another cryptocurrency at a specific price.

I would say I am not going to do such kind of idea as it seems like pricey for me especially the state of my financial status. I would say that I might do it if ever I managed to become successful in the crypto industry and manages to still stay to this industry as well. I think it would only take a matter of time until many people would know about the crypto currency so I think it would be a really great gift for someone as it would serve as their capital for their initial investment if ever they would like to engage themselves more in the crypto industry.

Edited by Gluttony
Typographical Error

On 10/30/2019 at 2:04 PM, hexwin said:

If the maximum that I have not given is 0.1 satoshis to a friend who was starting to trade

I have no job crypto is gift i am lot a money in crypto i am work airdrop and bounty free money earn no need money i am work last 3 or 4 year n

Giving someone cryptocurrencies is great since it depends
 on us who are already involved in this crypto world to educate new people who enter,
 and thus encourage adoption

If they represent a good gift for people who handle this medium, they can undoubtedly represent real value. But if it is sent to people who have no idea about them, they will not give it the value they deserve.

i don't think it's a good idea. because maybe you guide them to have some online money but in my experience they might end up in to gambling sites... 😞

For me, cryptocurrency is ideal as a gift, thanks to it's openness and low commissions it can be transferred to whomever I want. Especially, crypto is so actively used in donates, which also can be considered as a gift. 

I personally have never done it.

But to be honest, if someone gave me a Bitcoin as a gift, that would make me jump with happiness hehe.

I think anyone will be happy, knowing what it is worth, so yes, it is an excellent gift.

You can give a friend something, let him buy a book or eat for yourself. If you teach someone, then this is correct, for life you need to have at least 1 student and pass on your experience to him. Thus, your knowledge and existence will not be in vain. We are all owners and just like that, we will not give anything to someone, especially BTC)

No, I have never gifted a crypto currency to anyone, not Bitcoin or any other currency.
Well, it is a good idea, but today it would mean giving a gift with a huge monetary value.

The much appreciation will come from those that knows the value of the gift. I have not given anyone such a fantastic gift. Giving someone a wallet worth of some Bitcoin or Etherium is a blessing indeed, but not now everyone is trying to survive the Covid-19 epidemic.

Мне кажется, что не стоит дарить криптовалюту человеку, который не верит в криптографию или вообще ее не понимает, так как для меня это плохой способ поздравить со знаменательным событием. Лучше подарить криптовалюту тому, кто разбирается в криптографии и верит в ее будущее, ну а такому человеку можно подарить оригинальную монету на будущее, или просто “старую” и уже проверенную годами, как биткоин

I have not done that because I don't really have much to give. I will definitely gift someone cryptocurrency in the future as soon as I make some. 

It is a very interesting idea to give a friend many thousands satoshi. But I think we have to give to those who have the knowledge. Because they will not be able to use it. But it will make them read what it is, although they have probably heard of bitcoin

Personally I would love for you to give me that gift without a doubt! On the other hand, as a gift that I would give to another person, it seems to me a great idea, it is a great gift, only that it would have to be done only to the right person since if it is not interested in this world of cryptocurrencies, it is most likely that it will change the BTC to USD and spend it

I would like to recieve such a gift 🙂
But seriously, you have to ensure that your friend is understanding what is crypto and what he or she can do with it.

I have given cryptocurriencies to relative promote their use in addition to the fact that due to the money restrictions in my country it is much better than FIAT currency

• +5 1