Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes my older brother started to investing in crypto because of my influence. I still remember when I first told my brother about bitcoin, he was like, "what is bitcoin", as he never heard bitcoin name before.

I mention cryptocurrencies to my family, but so far I have not urged any member of my family to use them, at first I have to admit that they made fun of and even criticized me but as time passed they asked me a little about theme and thank God my family supports me in this work.

Edited by Michar1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Oh I invited many people they all aren't my friends in real but by teaching them we became friends and all of them now are earning much money 

8 hours ago, dydx490 said:

I have told many of my friends about benefits of investing and cryptotrading, but as of now no one has ever expressed any interest in doing it with me. Well, it's not like i'm completely alone anyway.

No you are not completely alone, in my  country i only know myself using crypto no one else and they are too not aware of it in a way i can not even talk to them about it without them thinking i'm insane. But i'm here with you guys and i'm not alone.

No, unfortunately I couldn't get anyone in my environment to use crypto. In 2017 I told my mom that I would need $1000 to buy some bitcoin quickly. She just said I should stop telling her this crap. Today she's angry with me, but she still doesn't want anything to do with it.

yes they invited me and succeeded in my invitation as they were successful now it continues but he does not want to risk his uneasy money because he cannot follow.

If I have people who use Bitcoin because of me, they tell me thanks to you I knew this great world of Cryptocurrencies I did not know about them, they also tell me that through them they have a source of income more thanks to me.

Unfortunately there is no one till now, but I will help my friends to join this crypto world so I want have a good capital to help them in the beginning not to suffer like me in my beginning . 

My brother, I started a few days ago due to the talks where I tell him about this world of cryptocurrencies and how profitable they can be, obviously I will help you with information.

Hello I am teaching my brother explaining what Cryptocurrencies are and how they are used he likes this World of cryptos very much but he does not understand much I tell him to be patient that little by little he will understand and he will start to see tutorials very soon he will understand 

The answer to this question is absolutely yes. I introduced the crypto coin by encouraging people around me to invest first with small applications and then. Some do not know the details but still use it.

Yes, a lot of people I invited them to crypto unfortunately few of them understood everything and started earning from cryptocurrency.

I do not invite anyone, because this has a risk, and the people around me are not ready, I started only in this because I am passionate about technology, I found out about Bitcoin on the Internet 2 years ago, and since then little by little I have been entering, I have seen many that I recommend it but they are because they need referrals. 

Yes, there are some friends who joined the crypto world because of me. I invited my friends to join the crypto world and trade cryptocurrency, at first they refused because they thought cryptocurrency was a scam. After I convinced him and told him that I had benefited from crypto in the end they wanted and joined here.

• +1 1

Yes 

My friends

My relatives

I started with gifting them small pieces

That's the best way to educate the ones you appreciate

Than if they asked questions I helped them

All of them now hold crypto 😉

And all of them like it and understand the possibilities.

One of them uses it for his project (NEM blockchain he uses)

• +5 1

I told my brother and best friend about crypto, brother tried to do something, even registered wallet and bought some coins, but then he lost interest. Nonetheless, my best friend is really enthusiastic about crypto and I proud that could attract attention at least of one person. If everyone will invite 1 person to crypto, cryptocommunity will grow incredibly 

For now no one, we started differently with a friend and ended here with crypto and the chances of winning and we are also clear that we can lose obviously. But getting other people to understand the possibilities that exist have not really been able to.

I always tired to share the best project of cryoto with friends and on social media and they like to join because they trust on me i do my research first then share to other.and  also i whould like to say do not trust on every airdrop or sites realted with crypto not all are legit very few number of now comming projects are legit moslty are scam and try to steal people money.

Yes really I have been invited many people to the crypto currency site. And many of them are getting benefits from it. You just to have some experience and knowledge,skill in the  Bitcoin field  then you will easily work in this forum. Deep study about this forum don't help until the person is interested .

Not yet, I am very new and try to learn right now. I will try to discuss the subject with a few of my friends when I know enough but right now I am uneducated and I can't offer teaching services to others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some people but by using do you mean actually using them or having invested in them. Because I don't know anyone that uses cryptocurrencies for the reason they were created. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, yonkii said:

Not yet, I am very new and try to learn right now. I will try to discuss the subject with a few of my friends when I know enough but right now I am uneducated and I can't offer teaching services to others.

@yonkii your way of thinking is right becuase if you cant explained the disadvantage and advantage of crypto world to your friend goodly then they will laugh to you.. So first you need to make a planning of investment for your friend by Which they can easily understand the benefit of crypto   ..           

• +4 1