Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

I have discussed cryptocurrencies with many friends and they are looking to buy some but they didn't want because they thought prices are very high. I am trying to explain that maybe prices are very low but they think it will be better to buy in a dip when they are low.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are so many friends will use the crypto becasue of me becasue this is a great business and in the future it is going to be legal in all over the world. Crypto market is the best and it is a future changing business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes really I have been invited many people to the crypto currency site. And many of them are getting benefits from it. You just to have some experience and knowledge,skill in the  Bitcoin field  then you will easily work in this forum. Deep study about this forum don't help until the person is interested .

No , i don't want to involved with another person in this field , it is possible that he will lose his money because of me because this field is dengerous and must  be learned first 

Not yet, but soon I will be advertising on this exciting topic so that more people know about it and have benefits. Especially in this new world of investments that will give us all very good benefits.

I haven't even started so no, there is nobody that uses crypto because of me. I am only four days in the cryptocurrencies and I don't know a lot about anything, I am just reading and giving a few replies about things I am trying to understand.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

As me amd my friend both are working in crypto world, especially in crypto talk, making little bit profit, so our other friends are also showing some interest in cryptocurrency. 

So we definitely teach them how to get started in crypto world. Then its up to them how much they can work in crypto world. How much knowledge they can gain from cryptotalk platform. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Shaheer16 said:

As me amd my friend both are working in crypto world, especially in crypto talk, making little bit profit, so our other friends are also showing some interest in cryptocurrency. 

So we definitely teach them how to get started in crypto world. Then its up to them how much they can work in crypto world. How much knowledge they can gain from cryptotalk platform. 

@Shaheer16 great job my dear, if you are extending this forum by joining your friends thats great because this forum is free source of learning as well as earning. So invite them and also tell the basic things of this forum for their better working. Knowledge auto comes if they follow the gulidelines or read carefully senior members high quality post. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I am also a new here i am working here because of my friend who invite me to join thus forum and i am very thankful to him and i am thinking that i have to invite my friends on this forum because it is good for earning and learning so spread it to your friend and in family

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:43 AM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

@hexwin Actually, I had invited my friends and colleagues into crypto field. The reason is because, me and my colleagues had lost our jobs, due the Covid-19 pandemic, and it was the only way to deal with the situations we are going through, since nobody going to hire us in work in this situation, and I decided simply to move forward to freelancing platforms online with my teams. It was difficult at beginning to work online but it has been already six months and I think we had learned to adapt, and I am grateful to know my friends are making a good income by investing in cryptocurrency projects, and it has favored me too in this regard.

• +1 2

I used to ask my brothers to join crypto currency and make money so today I tried as hard to make sure that this is working perfectly so when I tried to look for what is happening, I joined this crypto currency social media and the beauty about that is that I was able to make the first month 200$ and so when he realized you can make money he joined including so many others and am so really happy about that and I still enjoy a lot

• +2 1

Yes my friend. I have brought a lot of friends into the platform. They are all having a great experience here making money and learning with it . The interest they showed was really great and encouraging. Good luck mates . I really hope more people come into the forum.

When I have recieved payment from this cryptotalk forum I had recommended to many of my friend because many people have no job due to the covid, so it is a great helpful for my friend because it helps to overcome our daily expenses.

Hey friend, i haven't invited anyone to use cryptos because my relatives are less intresting in this field and most of my friends are doing good at cryptos. So I didnt have to make my friends use crytos as they are already engaged in cryptos. I will definitely make someone join if they are interested into this and I will teach them things I've learnt. 

• +1 1

As I started working on cryptocurrency since last year. I gained a lot of work by working all over the cryptocurrency, I have gained a lot of earning from here and at the same time I also gained a lot of knowledge and information from here. When other people saw me that I am learning a lot from here and earning money too, they also tried to learn about it from me. In this way I also taught him a lot about cryptocurrency and he also invested in cryptocurrency, now he is working on cryptocurrency in a very good way. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

Well actually I have introduced my friends and family members to the cryptocurrency world. Most of them are now benefiting from it. They even call and thank me always for my advice and how I was able to convince them. 

• +4 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:52 PM, avatarkiyoshi said:

This is what they thought of me when I first invited them to try cryptocurrency (maybe they laughed) and now we know who laughed in the end 😆

I agree with you friend as I was one among the laughed person to my friends but I gave them enough knowledge about Cryptocurrency and now they use it for living through crypto currency exchange marketing 

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

I have had a lot of success in bringing people into crypto. I made them understand that crypto is the future and we should invest into them early so as to make the best out of it. Although at some point I get blamed whenever things fall in hand but it is something that I have to bear because I invited them into it.

Yes I did refer some friends and family when I starter in crypto and earning some free tokens in coinbase earn. Some of them also referred other people to crypto as well.

I have explained about this forum to two people but they were nit aware of most of the things that are been here in the forum, so no one used it and other  things about cryptocurrency is not too.

• +2 1

There are some of my friends who are currently in the crypto world, I tell if there is a job to earn bitcoin on cryptotalk forums, they are interested and currently trading on yobit. They are hooked on the cryptocurrency world because they are very profitable and want to continue trading on yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No. There is no one whom was invited by me to the crypto world. In fact i am coming at the crypto world by my own. I earn a lot from here. I feel motivated. In future i have a plan that i Will invite some of my intelligent friends and family members who faces unemployment problem.                

• +2 1

Well back then i wasnt interested that much when i introduced this to some of my friends and they are actually interested to it, and few did do some business and got some decent sum and that same goes to me too and im happy to it.

• +2 1

if some colleagues who saw me talking daily about bitcoin and crypto ended up convinced and today they are active trading with cryptocurrency

Its little bit of hard to manage someone  to get into the crypto, but i hope i have invited lots of my friends. But the success rate is not so much high. At first they are not ready to get the new system and thought that the crypto is a fake things. But after a few months i have managed few of them to join here.