Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes, some countries are already using it as an alternative for payment. Many people are already knowing the perks of using cryptocurreny. It is very handy at the same time decentralize. Also, it's tax free

Please rate my comment ❤️

Cryptocurrency will be the money of the future despite the tides and crashes in its value. We can see the great potential of cryptocurrencies. It is going to be more common and globally accepted in the future. Crypto enthusiasts have predicted the value will rise a lot in the future. 

Well, many say that yes, in my opinion, as time goes by, the views in crypto will increase, but maybe it could be the currency of the future.

• +2 1

Yes I really believe that crypto is the future because many people are now engaging in e-wallet method or cashless payment, crypto currency has a great role on this kind of transaction. Also, crypto community keeps growing and many beginners are starting their own career in crypto.

digital currencies its increasing many individuals, store them in secure wallets since this will help you later on

Well, my answer depends on my personal opinion not on the research I have recently read.
As you notice, my friend, the whole world is moving towards the introduction of technology in all fields.
I believe that crypto represents an advanced technological currency that facilitates dealing.
Therefore, I see that the probability of dealing with it increases day by day.

In my opinion I think that yes, cryptocurrencies are the money of the future since they are increasingly being accepted in more countries and companies, today you can buy anything with digital currencies

• +3 1

No, they will not be the currencies of the future. Perhaps they will prosper and have banks to deal with, but they will not be recognized as basic currencies because that will lead to the collapse of national currencies.

Edited by marchal87

My friend ,I am not an expert, but I don't think that crypto currency will replace money because not all people know what is the crypto currency and how to deal with it. 

Yeah i'm also thinking about it. Crypto currency achieve a big platform. The user of this currency everywhere in the world. So this currency will be future money soon.

Technology is becoming more advanced 

And degital economy bis having a fast development. From there if you take a time to reason you discover that 

A time will come where cryto currency will compete 

Yes, cryptocurrenies is money of future for me because I think this technology is one of the advanced technology related to the currency and many government are already started accepting cryptocurrenies as the payment not I lay that PayPal and eBay are so accepting bitcoin. So be sure you have good knowledge because it will be helpful in coming days.

• +2 1

the coins in market is not stable as of now because we have spike of increasing and decreasing scenarios at this time so I've not see this cryptocurrency is the money on future but maybe if the coins and trades will be stable at standard cap.

Yes, it is digital money and many government has already accepted it. And I am sure it will be accepted globally and we can use them to trade between the countries and make the whole world as the global village. I love cryptocurrency because we can send them from any part of the countries if we got internet connections.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend there are two types of currency . 

One is digital 

And the other is traditional one. 

Everyone has its own value in its field you can't replace a traditional currency because simple things are good. 

While digital currency countries are looking for that and I think that they come up on that point where they surrender to traditional Currency .

No doubt my friend. In future these digital currencies have a huge impact in these digital world. Many countries have accepted these currencies and amny of them will creating their own currencies. I think in future th both fiat and digital currencies will work together at the same place.

Yes , of course, I believe cryptocurrency are money in a future and the technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency wil change national and global financial system .. because transaction are secured and the cost of verifying transaction is lower than that of central bank.,

It is very possible. But the one thing I'm certain about is that it won't be the only currency to exist in the future. It will co exist with other fait currency but people would prefer cryptocurrency more.

Of course I think cryptocurrency will be our future money.  Because the popularity of cryptocurrency has already spread all over the world and new members are constantly getting interested in using cryptocurrency.  Moreover, the currency is currently being used as a payment system in various shopping malls.

Yes exactly this is the future money for those countries which countries didn't accept cryptocurrency yet and it is money for those which countries accepted and indeed it is bright future for all people because many countries accepted and they enjoy it..

I do not think that in the near future cryptocurrencies will completely replace the current system, but it will continue to gain ground and become stable as a good alternative to the current models

We think we can make a good profit from cryptocurrency and the future of the camera can be bright and some money can be accelerated because here we are getting a lot by doing a lot and doing a lot of good things. We talk about doing a lot more.  Share with us then we have a lot

I think, that its definitly going to be used by a lot of people in the world, but in my opinion our every day life money will not be replaced by cryptocurrency because its price is unstable and unpredictable. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro