Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes, some countries are already using it as an alternative for payment. Many people are already knowing the perks of using cryptocurreny. It is very handy at the same time decentralize. Also, it's tax free

Please rate my comment ❤️

Cryptocurrency will be the money of the future despite the tides and crashes in its value. We can see the great potential of cryptocurrencies. It is going to be more common and globally accepted in the future. Crypto enthusiasts have predicted the value will rise a lot in the future. 

Well, many say that yes, in my opinion, as time goes by, the views in crypto will increase, but maybe it could be the currency of the future.

• +2 1

Yes I really believe that crypto is the future because many people are now engaging in e-wallet method or cashless payment, crypto currency has a great role on this kind of transaction. Also, crypto community keeps growing and many beginners are starting their own career in crypto.

digital currencies its increasing many individuals, store them in secure wallets since this will help you later on

Well, my answer depends on my personal opinion not on the research I have recently read.
As you notice, my friend, the whole world is moving towards the introduction of technology in all fields.
I believe that crypto represents an advanced technological currency that facilitates dealing.
Therefore, I see that the probability of dealing with it increases day by day.

In my opinion I think that yes, cryptocurrencies are the money of the future since they are increasingly being accepted in more countries and companies, today you can buy anything with digital currencies

• +3 1

No, they will not be the currencies of the future. Perhaps they will prosper and have banks to deal with, but they will not be recognized as basic currencies because that will lead to the collapse of national currencies.

Edited by marchal87

My friend ,I am not an expert, but I don't think that crypto currency will replace money because not all people know what is the crypto currency and how to deal with it. 

Yeah i'm also thinking about it. Crypto currency achieve a big platform. The user of this currency everywhere in the world. So this currency will be future money soon.

Technology is becoming more advanced 

And degital economy bis having a fast development. From there if you take a time to reason you discover that 

A time will come where cryto currency will compete 

Yes, cryptocurrenies is money of future for me because I think this technology is one of the advanced technology related to the currency and many government are already started accepting cryptocurrenies as the payment not I lay that PayPal and eBay are so accepting bitcoin. So be sure you have good knowledge because it will be helpful in coming days.

• +2 1

the coins in market is not stable as of now because we have spike of increasing and decreasing scenarios at this time so I've not see this cryptocurrency is the money on future but maybe if the coins and trades will be stable at standard cap.

Yes, it is digital money and many government has already accepted it. And I am sure it will be accepted globally and we can use them to trade between the countries and make the whole world as the global village. I love cryptocurrency because we can send them from any part of the countries if we got internet connections.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend there are two types of currency . 

One is digital 

And the other is traditional one. 

Everyone has its own value in its field you can't replace a traditional currency because simple things are good. 

While digital currency countries are looking for that and I think that they come up on that point where they surrender to traditional Currency .

No doubt my friend. In future these digital currencies have a huge impact in these digital world. Many countries have accepted these currencies and amny of them will creating their own currencies. I think in future th both fiat and digital currencies will work together at the same place.

Yes , of course, I believe cryptocurrency are money in a future and the technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency wil change national and global financial system .. because transaction are secured and the cost of verifying transaction is lower than that of central bank.,

It is very possible. But the one thing I'm certain about is that it won't be the only currency to exist in the future. It will co exist with other fait currency but people would prefer cryptocurrency more.

Of course I think cryptocurrency will be our future money.  Because the popularity of cryptocurrency has already spread all over the world and new members are constantly getting interested in using cryptocurrency.  Moreover, the currency is currently being used as a payment system in various shopping malls.

Yes exactly this is the future money for those countries which countries didn't accept cryptocurrency yet and it is money for those which countries accepted and indeed it is bright future for all people because many countries accepted and they enjoy it..

I do not think that in the near future cryptocurrencies will completely replace the current system, but it will continue to gain ground and become stable as a good alternative to the current models

We think we can make a good profit from cryptocurrency and the future of the camera can be bright and some money can be accelerated because here we are getting a lot by doing a lot and doing a lot of good things. We talk about doing a lot more.  Share with us then we have a lot

I think, that its definitly going to be used by a lot of people in the world, but in my opinion our every day life money will not be replaced by cryptocurrency because its price is unstable and unpredictable.