Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life?

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

In 2009, I didn't even know about the crypto market, because if I knew it would be a great opportunity then to get rich. I found out about the crypto market in 2017, but even though I learned about cryptocurrency late, I am excited to be part of this group. In 2009 I was in charge of education, but if I heard about the BTC, I would definitely invest.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

i was not in the crypto in 2016 and 2009 so i was missed the chance to enter in the crypto if i join in 2009 now i will be billionaire but i listened about crypto very late so i missed that oppertunity to join in 2009

• +1 1

2009 - 2016 hmm.. In that years I heard about crypto before, but it was shit coins you know some unknown coins that I heard and not bitcoin. I was working in PTC sites and typing captchas, to earn extra money, until in 2017 my life has changed because of crypto. That was the year that I entered in Crypto World.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

That time I did'nt know that cryptocurrencies exist, and if I learned early and know the crypto system at that era, I think my life would be change a lot.

Exactly like me, during this period I wish I knew and understood what crypto currency was it would have made a big difference here too.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Unfortunately, like most people, in these years I did not suspect the existence of cryptocurrencies. I worked a lot. But it turned out that it was necessary to closely monitor the news and would never have to work ever again. It's a pity.

During the period 2009-2016 I was still in high school finishing my studies and thinking about what I am going to do with my future. I discovered bitcoin and cryptocurrencies only at the beginning of 2018 so it's a bit to late. But I still have a lot of hope that I can achive something big in this crypto market t 

Although I had heard of Bitcoin, although I was spending a lot of time in front of the computer, it seems that I missed the start of cryptocurrencies from 2010 to 2015.

I've been searching a possibilities to earn money before finally shares my idea to others. It all started from being a noob at first. I got scammed on my first investment on hyips and wasted my time on faucets. My acclunt got hacked one time and then end up giving up but as I learned from my mistakes. I learn to continue but make every decisions precisely and accurately. 

2009-2016 i on senior high school and i really additive playing game, but on that interval around 2015, i get some my first bitcoin cryptominingfarm (Like faucet) After that i just playing game again and actively on cryptocurrency world on 2017 until now, Well, that my experience how about you?

If I can turn back time and search bitcoin in the net those years 😄 

19 hours ago, wingfield said:

In 2009, I didn't even know about the crypto market

I dont think that there is a market in the year 2009, all i know is that they start mining the bitcoin. im not sure though.

1 hour ago, Abderrazak19 said:

I came to crypto currency in 2017 and i get some money from my participations in bounties Then i start trading and investing

You did just exactly the same i did before. 

20 hours ago, alpayno said:

In that time of my life, I still don't know what bitcoin is and maybe I'm just enjoying my life as a normal student making assignments, making projects or making friends and playing with them and living my life in the best

Same mate, i have no idea what is this before but when i know this kind of forum my friend told me that i can earn money from it and i try, it was happy and you can gain infomation about crypto.

36 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If I can turn back time and search bitcoin in the net those years 😄 

I dont think that there is a market in the year 2009, all i know is that they start mining the bitcoin. im not sure though.

You did just exactly the same i did before. 

Yes, I think that in 2009 there is only Bitcoin, but then there were not many investors because nobody knew about crypto and no information was too much to understand the phenomenon and to invest in BTC. The market has expanded a lot in the last 10 years and this evolution of crypto currencies will help us adapt to the century of speed.

I heard Bitcoin word at the end of 2015.But i did not understand anything.At that time one bitcoin was 300-400 USD i guess.(that was what i heard that time.) Unfortunately i traded my first BTC 3 years ago ;(

36 minutes ago, ridiwor said:

When I wasn't in this world оf cryptо, thаt timing is.  When Bitсoin wаs оnly 3000 USD at thе momеnt I stаrtеd to be intеrеsted in cryptоcurrenсy in 2017.

It is so bad for you ;( When have You heard about bitcoin in your life ? my experience was too bad 😞

From 2009 to 2016 it was a completely professional cycle for me, where I lived in a traditional world where I did not find a future that was worthy of my career, when I entered Bitcoin well, I left everything behind and started again.

Actually at that time i was not aware of that btc and cyrpto world. I heard wtht when it was about to 2k usd.

When the price of Bitcoin fell below $ 4,000 in September 2017, many experts thought it was the bankruptcy of crypto currency shareholders. On September 1, 2017, the price of Bitcoin rose to the highest number of $ 4,904.9 and almost broke the $ 5,000 figure. In 2013, commodity prices began to rise by 10% every day.

I came a few years earlier. Mostly, I've been involved in startup companies and business development, conceptualization and so on. I'd enjoy to do more in terms of arts and culture. I probably will.

I came here with myself, no one told about crypto world, I was surfing online and facing some ads talking about bitcoin, in the first days I didn't give them my attention but this ads kept showing up so I was curious about this and now here I am 

I was mostly on paid to click sites and other method of making money online, it were from there I hear about cryptocurrency but didn't give it any thought, until 2017 when the crypto market exploded, anywhere money making site online had some little information or dealings with cryptocurrency.

I met cryptocurrency around 2011. Maybe earlier, I don’t remember exactly.
For several months I collected free coins...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/30/2019 at 8:49 PM, hafmy said:

I entered in cryptocurrencies I think if I remember the first month when bitcoin created, but I never investing much money on it because I was with precaution I dont trust it, but yes interested in it and using faucet, mining in website cloud miner...etc

Did you mine Bitcoin with your pc at 2010 ? If you had mined than you should have more than 1k Bitcoin lol.How many Bitcoins did you have at 2010 ? I have heard that a lot of people sold it for almost nothing

• +1 1

I originally found out about cryptocurrency, when I took part in Occupy Wall Street protests, but back then I kinda ignored the subject as a "speculative game for nerds, and possibly useful for computer games". I later on came back, as a startup entrepreneur. I and my friends had this company based in Costa Rica. We attempted creating a money transfer and payments network. Nowadays I'm into developing blockchain for industrial purposes. I still could do things like art, culture and payments. I'll probably do art at some point in time.

• +1 2

when in 2009-2016 I did not know the world of crypto, so I did not know what crypto was in 2009-2016, I began to know the world of crypto in 2018, I just learned about crypto until now, maybe in 2009-2016 I focused on the real world.

• +1 2