Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 22 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

I think There are many Bitcoin wallet.electrum is top wallet in your mobile.i used Electrum and Blockchain mobile wallet app.i don't try to any other app.as you recommend Electrum and I will choose it.

I want to say many peoples like bitcoin wallet but many also people avoid this different peoples used different wallets many wallets are available but I like and my opinion blockchain wallet is the best wallet bcz it's completely safed and this security very high

Yes the listed wallets are very nice and they are good to use like the wallet offered to us by the Yobit. The wallet of the Yobit is very nice and good to use because it gives us the more faculties just like the good wallets gives to us.

1 hour ago, Chiku said:

Samsung great fellows, trying to keep up with the times. I also heard about it for the first time, pleasantly surprised. lucky owners of this smartphone 

Mobile wallet will remain mobile wallet, the best one that will still exist and still mobile are hardware wallets. It is being taken care of than phone that are too much expensive and still can be lost. I will prefer to buy hardware wallet than wasting my time on hardware wallets. 

Ledger Nano X 

Electrum wallet

Guarda wallet 

Is the top 3 bitcoin mobile wallet. They have highly secured wallet. They are newly update features. They are adorable wallet that easily afford by peoples. It is easy and simply designed and it is free of cost wallet.

They are the most useful and simply designed wallet with alots of features . They are more trusted wallets. They are used by many people and all are satisfied with this. The name are give below.

ZenGo wallet

Electurm wallet

Ledger Nano X

In my point of view coinomi wallet is the best wallet as a mobile wallet. This app is overall best app. 

Second one is the zengo wallet. 

Third one is the edge wallet. Edge wallet has a best feature and this wallet provide the automatic backup.

Top 3 bitcoins mobile wallets are following such as;

Electrum 

Mycelium 

Bitpay

These are such wallets which having their own qualities and thses wallets are easily available on Google play store. Electrum is the most easy and convenient, mycelium is also too much easy and reliable. 

Wow, thank you so much for this article, very useful info.  Now I will use the wallet on your site instead of going to different sites or sitting with the computer, a wallet before you thank me I used the mobile application blockchain and it is my choice but that app works slowly on my phone.  I thank you for this mobile application and choose a better one for me. Thanks guys.

I think there are so many wallets but most of them there are 3 major bitcoin wallets available who are working very good and helpful for members of this forum. 

1. Electrum

2. My Celium

3. BitPay

I hope this info can help you all. Thank you 

Amazing, thanks much for this article, helpful data. Presently I'll be utilizing the wallet on your telephone instead of go to various destinations, or to sit with the PC, much obliged.

There are many Bitcoin mobile wallet that are secured and safe and easy in use many people use these wallet because easy in use , you can use it anywhere , Android wallet, copay wallet and yobit wallets these  mobile wallets that are more common and secure wallet.

Bitcoin mobile wallet that are available now a days and most secured and safe and easy in use, many people use this wallet it is more popular among people, you can use it anywhere , Android wallet trust wallet and yobit wallets these  mobile wallets that are more common and secure wallet.

In my views I think these are good wallets to store bitcoins. As their features are quite unique. In addition to this their security is highly guaranteed. I think bitcoin is very precious currency and it needs high level of safety,and I think these are best wallets to store your coins. It ensure to safe your coins from being stolen.

• +1 1

I know these wallets, I have read about these a lot often in more posts. I have no wallet so far, I am only use the exchanges to trade and maybe this is something that we can use for our long term investment, if someone is not trade but plans to invest for long. Thanks for the post and the wallets you are gave us but I am most for trader options and if there are no wallet  that can trade too, I am not going to use them.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend, you have asked a good question about top wallets.there are many wallets for save the money but  according to me these are three wallets thats are very trusted.The transition process is very easy.these are such wallets holds all record of the wallets.these are wallets

Trust wallet

Coins base wallet

Mycelium.

The best mobile wallet which I know is the trust wallet. Trust wallet is the most favourite anf secure mobile wallet for all the crypto users. Electrum also the best desktop wallet for all the users of this forum.

In my opinion, a printed wallet is the best wallet as a mobile wallet.This app is the best app overall.

The second is the Zengo Wallet.

The third is the edge wallet. Edge Wallet has one of the best features and this wallet provides automatic backup. 

• +2 1

In my view the top wallet are those which are most popular wallet due to their features and most important due to their strict security .The top three bitcoin wallets are; 

• Ledger nano X 

• Trezor 

• Blockchain wallet

• +1 1

The top 3 bitcoins wallets are such ;

Electrum 

Mycelium 

Bitpay 

Thses are such wallets which are safe for bitcoins. By these wallets you can send and receive bitcoins. These wallets having high ranking in the bitcoins world. 

its surprising not to see an extra ordinary wallet like the blockchain wallet in these list, but never the less, the list is authenticated.

In my opinion, the best bitcoin wallets.  Electric wallet, Mycelium wallet, Faith wallet.  These wallets are useful for storing your currency.  They have good security system.  So I like these wallets.  A wallet that is safe for bitcoin.  With these wallets you can send and receive bitcoins.  These wallets have a high place in the Bitcoin world.

Almost Everyone have different choices when it comes to wallets, for me the top three wallets I have worked with are

Myetherwallets 

Trustwallet and

The blockchain wallet. 

Almost Everyone have different choices when it comes to wallets, for me the top three wallets I have worked with are

Myetherwallets 

Trustwallet and

The blockchain wallet. 

Thank you for sharing this information I hope every one found it useful and understandable, but I haven't use any of the listed wallet above. I mostly use  blockchain wallet, trust wallet and meta mask wallet on mobile phone not knowing there other best that can work perfect like them also.