Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 24 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

Thanks for the information you shared. Many people are confused about which mobile wallet to use for Bitcoin. I think your post will be useful for them.

There are many differences between each wallet and another, either through fees or the speed of transactions, its support for a large number of various cryptocurrencies and the level of protection it provides to its users, so we must choose the wallet that suits our goals of using it.

thank you very much for this article, very useful information. Now I'll be using the wallet on your phone rather than go to different sites, or to set with the computer, thank you

I believe you are a novice bitcoin customer, and I hope this does not offend you. In case you didn't remember, Coinbase is an exchange, not a wallet. They've made it easy for users to keep their coins on their person. We can confidently assume that online wallets and web wallets are highly dangerous. Furthermore, you lack a private key, and without the private key of the address where you keep your BTC, you are vulnerable.  But public key is only used to access the account and private key is used for transactions.

There are many wallets on the internet but top 3 bitcoin wallet are there the name of three bitcoin wallet is Electrum wallet.coinbase wallet.blockchain wallet.coinnomi wallet and many other wallet.

There are a lot of wonderful portfolios, which I personally prefer the list that I mentioned is very good and excellent, and I have tried most of them. I love diversification but I only use the Trust wallet now.

There are a lot of wonderful portfolios, which I personally prefer the list that I mentioned is very good and excellent, and I have tried most of them. I love diversification but I only use the Trust wallet now.

all I know about electron wallet because I have store my coins there and I don't have knowledge about other wallet

I think, my friend, the Electrum Wallet is the highest-rated wallet on your mobile phone. It has higher security than others and ease of use and the blockchain wallet is one of the best wallets in the world and I rely on it to save my cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to use it because it is a reliable wallet. Thank you.

I will personally suggest those wallets which are very much secure and convenient in withdrawal.

So Payeer wallet, Coinbase wallet and so on many others are very much useful and resourceful.

Wow, thank you very much for this article, very useful information. Now I'll be using the wallet on your phone rather than go to different sites, or to sit with the computer, thank you.

• +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

If you want to keep your btc safe then you must store your btc into wallets. There are many wallets available nowadays. Those above 3 wallets are good. Those are safe and secure. You can use those wallet without any hesitation. 

Actually,those mobile wallet is best for using. But every crypto trader use the different crypto currency wallet according to the requirement.I think Trustwallet on 1st place, Blockchain on 2nd place and Coinbase on 3rd place. I am very much interested in Electrum wallets, and I intend to use it. The user interface of it is very friendly with high security.Electrum is the very top wallet on your mobile.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful information, I do not use mobile wallets a lot, and I agree with you Electrum is the best mobile wallet, it is safe and easy to use so I recommend it if you are looking for a good mobile wallet.

I assume you are a new bitcoin user, and I apologize if this offends you. Coinbase is an exchange, not a wallet, in case you forgot. They've made it easy for consumers to keep their coins with them at all times. Online wallets and web wallets are, without a doubt, very risky. You still don't have a private key, and you don't have the private key to the address where you store your things.

Thank you so much for sharing your own experience about using legit wallets for Bitcoin. There are so many beginners who always worry about choosing wallets because many wallets are also fake. From your post, I hope they will have to choose the best wallet for daily use.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You know that i dy know anyone of them thanks for sharing i will go to try one and see what have inside thanks alot.

Best wishes guys...

• +3 1

I have never tried these wallets that I mentioned, but they look good. My favorite wallet that I use is the Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet application that allows sending, receiving and storing tokens for cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain, you have a security feature and the ability to lock your account, simple and convenient to use. 

Frankly, I prefer the Yobit wallet and also the Binance wallet because I have tested both wallets because they have important features such as the versatility of currencies and the high degree of security that they enjoy.

Hello dear friends, now many bitcoin mobile wallets like Bitpay mobile wallet, Ethereum mobile wallet and my celium mobile wallets are the best wallets. These wallets are very best and useful.

I agree with you. The wallets help us save the cryptocurrencies and the wallets I mentioned are very good, but for me I use trustwallet because it has low withdrawal fees and supports many cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information. These wallets will be help ful for us. I want to tell you that I am using this wallet Bitpay which is secure. And I have stored my bitcoin in this wallet and this wallet is totally secure to store bitcoin.

Bitpay and Electrum as well as MyCelium are all the best in my knowledge regarding to the Bitcoin mobile wallet... They all are  having a great number of satisfactory users that are present in the whole world so one can use according to his on choice

I littl know about myceliium mobile wallert that is used

But i am not sure for top mobile wallet i have no idea.but your Question is good.

I have been using yobit and coinbase wallets since I started working on this site. Since there is no app for yobit, I like Coinbase wallet as a mobile app. Besides, many people are talking about electrum wallet. I haven't used it yet. However, since many people are talking about it well, I also want to try this wallet once. Also I don't think all other wallets are trusted. Because there is a possibility of stealing a lot of money. Also, not all wallet privacy matters are secure.

One thing I am very confused about is whether the online wallet is good or the offline wallet is good. Many people prefer online wallet and many people prefer offline. So which do you think is the best and safest to use?

There are a lot of wallets in the cryptocurrency market, Electrum is very safe But  I mostly use top and popular  wallets such as Tron link, blockchain wallet and trust wallet. they are the most secure wallets I think so. TrustWallet is one of the most reliable mobile wallets in my opinion. Mobile wallets are all risky, but the Binance supported mobile wallet is one of the best.