Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 20 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

Usually I think of Coinbase Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, Trust Wallet as Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallet.  Because these wallets are more secure and reliable.  Moreover, the security system of these wallets is very modern.  As a result, anyone can safely store their Bitcoin in these wallets.

Some of the Mobile companies are now a days making their own mobile wallets. So there is no need to instal the other SCAM or fake wallets. Online wallet are not secure as compared to the ofline wallets. 

Thank you for sharing this information. I think it is a celar discussion about 3 wallet. Those who are searching for a good wallet I will suggest them to read this post. I think it will help them to chose a good wallet. 

The most excellent and Wonderful platforms in the crypto trading world is Electrum, Bitpay,and Mycelium these are the most powerful and secure platform of android system.we can easily use these platforms without facing any difficulty.these are most secure platforms.A huge number of people use this platform.i like These platforms.i suggest you must use these applications.

• +1 1

Top bitcoin wallets which are very best over all are as,

Ledger:Best hardware wallet for durability. 

Sofi:Best fir beginners. 

Robinhood:best for free buying and selling.

And the list of these wallets is too long.

Many people use trust wallet and blockchain wallet and your post is very good and useful because I didn't know it before, I only heard the name but now I have got some information from your post.

To depart money, I be redolent of Luno, binance is obedient to depart too, pronouncement out that this wallet tin be second-hand in your country will be good. as well crypterium mentioned above  is gain

I think blockchain wallet is a very good wallet it is a future because many members use a blockchain wallet it is a very useful, secure and complete there are many other wallet but blockchain wallet is to much better.

• +2 1

Yes there are many wallets. Again many people use blockchain wallets and your post is very good and useful because I didn't know it before, I just heard the name but now I have got some information from your post. Thanks

There are many wallets for bitcoin, which are mobile based. Other than that are blockchain wallet, coinbase, trust, binance and many more. These wallets are very secure, and a large number of people use them. However I use Coinbase and Trust. Thank you

Hardware wallets

Coinbase wallets

Trust wallet

Blockchain wallet

Betterment of any valet depends on the fact that the saver is secure and easy to use. The trust wallets that I have in my head is the best wallet, it is very status and service and it also has multiple exchange system. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin mobile wallet has coinbase wallet in the first place, blockchain in the second place and trustwallet in the 3rd place. I like these three wallets a lot, of which Coinbase Wallet is the most used wallet and this wallet is the best wallet for Bitcoin.

I truly recommend you to use Coinomi wallet.  This is a online wallet and is also secure and safest. This wallet has a compatible security with the hardware wallets.  These are designed to store you currencies for a long period of time.... 

Thanks for giving this article this is very informative for me.  I didn't know much information about these wallets. I also search from different web sites but all waste. Now i have much information due to this article. Thanks 🙂

There are many types of wallets online but there are some wallets that are very good. Three of these wallets are exodus, coinbase and trustwallet.Exodus is mainly used for desktops and Coinbase, trustwallet is used for mobiles.

I think electrum,bitpay and blockchain are tope 3 wallets.Features of all are so good.Especially security feature of all are so high.These wallets are most common wallets now a days.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

Thank you so much for giving this useful information about the bitcoin wallets. I am very interested in bitcoin but I don't have much experience about the bitcoin wallets so this post is very helpful for me to increase my knowledge about the wallets. I think these wallets are very good and secure for saving the bitcoin. 

There are many mobile wallets these days. Through crypto talk platform we have enabled to know about digital wallets.

So its upto iur convinence.

Coinbase wallet is most used among digital trading.

Blockchain and Trust wallets are also famous for trading cryptocurrencies.

Bitpay, Mycelium and Electrum is one of the best and secure platform for Bitcoin assets.i like theses platforms beacuse these are highly secure and safe . theses have highest updated security and privacy system that's why A million of user use this websites and enjoy their awesome and amazing features.i suggest you should sign up on theses platforms and enjoy it's services.more these are the source of earning.

In my opinion the top bitcoin wallets are present here in the crypto forum.but i prefer these bitcoin wallets

Coinbase wallet

Electrum wallet

Blockchain wallet 

These wallets are most popular and trusted and also have abality to store multicoins.it is more easy to use.

Top three bitcoins wallets in the world of crypto

Blockchain wallet

Coinbase wallet

MEW wallet

These are the most recommended wallet for their customers.

There are many wallets in the market. But i like the most trust wallet due to its security. This is very secure wallet than others. I am also user of this wallet. This is very comfortable for me . second top wallet i prefer coinbase wallet and last wallet i prefer is block chain wallet.

Yes rights BtC Trust wallet is best wallted and crypto currency exchange is binance is the best platform in the word.  Btc 3 wallet Trust wallet, Blackchain wallet, and pfochatpay