Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 19 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

Your posts is informative and you tell different three wallets which are very useful and easy in use. So we should dont worry about our earning because this is a huge forum due to which you can earn lots of money. And i am user of the yobit wallet which is very useful and informative for online trading

These are three top bitcoin Mobile wallet Electrum:

It is the excellent platform .it has remarkable features and safe and secure

Electrum project is an often source and for it users friendly UI,it has been accepted widely.

Mycelium:

It is the best wallet for mobile version of bitcoin wallet.

Bitpay:

It is good one.it is safe and secure.

We all know the same purpose for using wallets.  Some wallets have more modern features to secure or exchange.
 In my opinion, Coinbase and Eobit are.  The best wallet to use for business in the market place.

Top three bitcoins mobile wallets are Electrum, mycelium and Bitpay. Electrum is one of the best. It is very secure and easy to use. It having the powerful security features and fundamental configurations. It fulfills all basic need of their users. 

I am new to these.  I want to say something about what I know.  These are safe and reliable.  There is no problem in transacting these.  These have many benefits.  These are: Trust wallet, Coinbase wallet, block chain wallet.

No doubt that all these are bedt bitcoin wallet .But Electrum is the best one.It has higher security system and availabe on play store you can easy i stallef it and then use it without any tention of security .The best thing about it is that you can adjudt transaction fee on it.

The best mobile crypto wallet for me is blockchain because this is the only mobile crypto wallet that i trust from it's great security because this is the only mobile crypto wallet that i trust from it's great security, but it has a huge fees..

I'm personally use these three wallet...! 

Yobit 

Trust 

Atomic 

There are all very good wallets

And provide the more security. Thrsr wallets are very easy to use and work very fast and secure wallets.! Thank you Have a nice day..,! 

• +2 1

I personally use these three words your

Yobit

Trust

automic These are all very good wallets .also most used wallet in the crypto world they are all safe and secure. Easy for everyone .these are very good wallets to store Bitcoins

Edited by humna khan

On 10/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

From these electram is the best wallet according to my opinion. It has user friendly user interface and anyone can use it easily. Electrum doesn’t compromise with security.  It use highly secure security system.  

Good dear. You are so good to do this. Because many of us don't know about them. Many of us are newly joined it so no much have information about this. One of them I also included it. I also joined recently so I need information about it. Because I want to increase my knowledge at this. I am thankful to you for this. 

Top 3 bitcoin wallets in my point of view are :

trust wallet> this wallet has easy method of use and is tristed worldwide.

mycellium: it is a dekstop wallet and has a very good security system.

blockchain: it connects our BTC to the blockchain of BTc.

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, the price of bitcoin in now days cross 27000 usd, you have to store and keep it to a safe wallet. Blockchain is the best Bitcoin wallet where you can store your bitcoins safe, but you have to enable all security features in your wallet. Binance is an another option for storing and trading your Bitcoins😊

Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrencies price of Bitcoin in nowadays cross 27000 USD .you have to store and keep it to a safe wallet. blockchain is the best Bitcoin wallet where you can store your Bitcoins safe there are many more wallets like trust wallet coinbase wallet but I personally use blockchain wallet

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't find these three the top only there are many other wallets that you can use for storing your cryptocurrency and sending to anyone else that are the coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet and some of them are trust wallet and like that

Coinbase

Yobit

Trustwallet

This three times that i will prefer to you use This is a wallet And you can also change your currency with ease and make transactions. It has many features and full safe.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't have much knowledge about those types of wallets and i never tried one of them. But now i will start using wallets so that i can get more and more knowledge about these wallets, and i will choose one of your favorite wallet called Electrum. 

The top three wallet which is most popular and used by thousands of people is Coinbase, Coinomi,and Blockchain platform.i like These platforms because of its splendid features.these are realibe and simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any difficulty situation.i like theses platform the most important thing is that these are too much safe and secure applications

• +1 1

There are a large number of  wallet applications in google playstore. There are also many bitcoin wallets to store bitcoin safely.The top 3 bitcoin mobile wallets are,Electrum,Bitpay and bitcoin core.Among them Electrum is the best and top wallet to store bitcoin.It has high security system. 

• +3 1

Yes dear I also think that these three wallets are best mobile wallet because these are not too much heavy and also these are too easy to use.

Wallet is a very important thing. I have raised various issues about wallets before.
Today I will talk about the best three wallets. Newcomers will also be able to use these three wallets very easily.

1. coinbase [toinbase to coinbase Gmail address tokens can be transfer for without fee. And the fastest]
This wallet is one of the best wallets of the present time. These two wallets can be exchanged very quickly.
The two wallets are very secure, and all types of tokens can be exchanged through this wallet. So there is no need to use any other wallet separately.

2. trust wallet

3. tronlink pro

Edited by sayeem
  • +5 1

Electrum is the best wallet fo mobile.Its easily available on google playstore app.I try it and it is in my use.so I m satisfied by its features benefits.