Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

There are many available wallets of bitcoin. I have used 5 to 6 bitcoin wallets. Trust wallet, Bucksmil, payeer wallet, perfect money wallet, block chain wallet and coinbase wallet.

But I found these 3 wallets best. 

1. Trust wallet. 

2. Perfect money wallet. 

3. payeer wallet.

I used electrum once but read in the description how it was needed to verify it, even when you download from the electrum official website. I tried following their instructions and it wasn't possible to verify as probably the instructions were old and not containing an extra step required, so I didn't use it. I don't know the other wallets but I will give them a look.

It is totally up to you about your currency which wallet you want to use . Many wallets are available on play store most of that aur trustable and secure but  but online wallets can be harm full.

I have used the mobile app blockchain and I like it but that app works slowly on my phone.  I thank you for this mobile application

Personally, I use the Trustwallet - it is the most convenient and easy to use. Moreover, there is a bonus in the form of a referral link, you can now get about $ 10. Not bad, I think. Good luck!

There is no one size fits all for wallet. Each user has unique needs when buying cryptocurrency.
Our Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange reviews detail each exchange's supported countries, payment methods accepted, fees, privacy, limits, liquidity, reputation, speed (delivery of coins), customer support, and any past issues.

Electrum was initially known for supporting Bitcoin, but now it forked the Electrum wallet codebase to supporting altcoins and made some adjustments so that it becomes compatible with the Verge blockchain. Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy cryptocurrency soft wallet to store your cryptocurrency holdings securely

In my opinion coin base , eth wallet , trust wallet this is reliable in my opinion many more opinion there now depends up to you.

• +1 1

Coinbase wallet

Blockchain wallet

Trust wallet

All these wallets are trusted wallets. They all are secure wallets having best security and holding multi currencies

Electrum wallet

Coinbase wallet

Mycelium wallet

All these wallets are trusted wallets. They all are secure wallets having best security and holding multi currencies

Coinbase wallet

Blockchain wallet

Trust wallet

Coinmi wallet

I have read a lot of articles related to these wallets and I think that all of them are good for use and for me I am currently using the Trezor wallet as it is considered one of the best and safest wallets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried a lot of wallets, but I found that the blockchain wallet is one of the best and most secure digital wallets, as it is easy to use and does not require much experience, and many digital currencies can be stored in this wallet, including Bitcoin

Electurm,Hardware,coinbase and block chain wallets are the best mbil wallets they have a good privacy systems. And they have trustable wallets. They are good  for exchang of crypto currency.

you can use trust wallet, there is a dex available on it so you can trade your cryptocoins easily on binance dex. also you can stake your coins and earn periodicly.

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

In cryptocurrency for stored token we use various wallet. Some of Erc-20 some of trc-10. Bit coin is a Erc20 token. There are some wallet allow bitcoin. But in there i think Trust wallet,coinbase and blockchain are best for bitcoin 

On 29/10/2019 at 7:01, xBDT Script said:

Usar bitcoin como moneda diaria definitivamente requeriría tener una billetera móvil. A menos que la billetera móvil esté disponible, no podemos usarla cuando lo necesitemos.
Aquí hay tres mejores billeteras móviles que estoy sugiriendo:

1. El
proyecto Electrum Electrum es una fuente a menudo y por su interfaz de usuario fácil de usar, ha sido ampliamente aceptado. Puede obtener la billetera móvil Electrum en Google Play Store y en su sitio web, que está aquí: https://electrum.org/#download  . Todas las opciones como carteras de escritorio están disponibles a menos que firmen el mensaje y verifiquen los mensajes. Puede tener una clave semilla o una clave privada si lo desea.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium es una de las mejores carteras para la versión móvil de la cartera bitcoin. Está disponible en Android, también puede tener una clave semilla aquí para asegurar su billetera. Aunque personalmente no lo usé, por lo que sé, puedes intercambiar la mayoría de las monedas aquí en micelio.

Bitpay BitPay es bueno, no lo he puesto en la parte superior porque también ofrece un servicio comercial. Obtendrá una frase de contraseña para recuperar su billetera. Es lo suficientemente seguro.

De todos modos, recomendaría usar Electrum. Es lo mejor para mi.

I currently use trust wallet because I could not only have BTC but almost all the top cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap and it is very useful as well as the ones that you publish which are very good too, thank you very much for recommending them.