Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

i am using metamask , trust wallet and my etherium wallet on my phone. i think trust wallet is the best wallet for phone.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, xBDT Script said:

I never tried it for iPhone or for even my android phone so I really do not have much idea. I have windows and I use the windows version one.

However, I see they have this OSX (10.11 and higher) but not sure if this is for iPhone or just for the Apple macbook. I hope someone will be able to enlighten you.

There are a lot of wallets, some bad, some good, normally people use wallets with excellent security, a wallet they recommend to use is atomic wallet, trust wallet, those are the ones that I use the most and so far it has been super good

the one i like the most is coinbase, you can save your coins in a safe and easy way, you won't have risk to have them removed, and it's easy to use. there i save my Bitcoin i've never had problems

I did not know these wallets that you suggest, but I think that the information offered by you makes me want to investigate a little more about them to use them.

Electrum is the best wallet i think. i am using this wallet. the wallet is highly secured and they are doing much to ensure the security all the time so here your coins are safe.

• +1 1

To be honest, the first time I hear those mobile wallets, according to you they are good. but I would have to try with a little money since I don't plan to risk it either.

Of the mobile wallets that I personally use are Metamask, Trustwallet and Exodus since they have good support as well as being easy when making exchanges, transactions or safeguarding cryptocurrencies.

The best bitcoin wallet of 2020.  Coinbase: Best of all.  Treasure: Best for a trust wallet for protection.  Laser: The best hardware wallet for durability 8  These are the wallets I am using and have learned about this wallet.  I know and understand about this wallet  Because I have inexperience about it.

Thank you very much for this article, the Electrum Wallet has many additional security features to keep your Bitcoin safe. This makes it one of the most secure software wallets. Even so, it is not as safe as a wallet that is rarely connected to an active internet connection

• Useful or interesting 1

If I am not mistaken then Blockchain wallet used to have this sign feature. But later they did not have this. I always recommend to use Electrum wallet in not Bitcoin core. This is the most convinient wallet so far we have. You really need to download the entire blockchain.

I never tried it for iPhone or for even my android phone so I really do not have much idea. I have windows and I use the windows version one.

The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Cryto Currency Bitcoin is one of the best currencies. Bitcoin is more popular and Bitcoin investors are much more so Bitcoin is at the top. Thank you for sharing this with me

In my opinion : Top 3 Bitcoin Wallet are

COINBASE

BLOCKCHAIN

ATOMIC WALLET

There are a lot of bitcoin wallet but these three wallets are my favorite wallets.

They have their own secure system for their wallets.

8 hours ago, abid102 said:

Electrum is the best wallet i think. i am using this wallet. the wallet is highly secured and they are doing much to ensure the security all the time so here your coins are safe.

Electrum is good but that does not mean it is better than hardware wallets, for now, I will recommend hardware wallet as been the best type of bitcoin wallet but electrum is good too but not recommended for high amount of bitcoin but hardware wallet are recommended for such. 

A hardware wallet is a physical and electronic device, made for the sole purpose of storing cryptocurrencies safely.

The core innovation is that the hardware wallet must be connected to your computer, phone, or tablet before the coins can be spent.

The two best and most popular hardware wallets for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are:

Ledger Nano X (review)

TREZOR T (review)

For those who use Bitcoin on a daily basis, to pay for goods in shops or trade them face to face, a mobile Bitcoin wallet is an essential tool. It works as an app on your smartphone, to store your private keys and allow you to pay for things directly from your phone. Moreover, some applications enable users to use the "near-field communication" feature of smartphones, which means that they can simply take advantage of their phones in exchange for the reader, without having to provide any information at all.

And any Bitcoin client requires full access to the entire blockchain ledger, which is constantly growing and requires several gigabytes of storage. For this reason, mobile wallets take advantage of Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) technology. It only works with very small subsets of the blockchain, relying on trusted nodes in the Bitcoin network to make sure they have the right information.

Although they are an easy mobile Bitcoin storage solution, mobile wallets are extremely vulnerable to hacking attacks. Moreover, you can lose control of your wallet if someone simply gains access to your mobile device. There is a large variety of Bitcoin wallet applications for devices running on the "Android" operating system. Apple banned Bitcoin wallets from the App Store in February 2014, but reversed its decision several months later.

hi can you please mention in your up coming topic about mobiles versions and brands which are the best for every single wallet of these wallets thanks

Currently Truswallet has shown a very high reliability for its users and accepts not only for movements of satoshis or btc but also for varieties of altcoins, its commission is relatively nothing compared to others, and it does not limit you to move your money as you want, as much as you want and when you want.

The best mobile wallets are undoubtedly the metamask wallet, the Tronlink wallet, the coinbase wallet, the three wallets are safe to store our cryptocurrencies on our phones.

The three best wallets on phones are the blockchain, electrum, and metamask, which are good and their transfers are straightforward and do not take long.

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us. I have learned a lot from your post. I learned from your post how to store bitcoin in an advanced wallet. I think your wallet is much safer.