More filtering options needed! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

More filtering options needed!

18 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

After this topic i also notice that filter option is already added or i never see this before thats why i do comment.

Oh so this give us hope that, some of our suggestions are been taken int account and s we should be free to suggest more stuffs.

Good suggestion, but i think admins and moderators right now are doing a lot of stuffs, so i think maybe this coming months we can see some updates, just wait and be patient.

I think filter option is very much needed for all so that we can read the new posts. if the post older than 3 months is off for replying then it will be good i think.

Of course, more alternative methods are needed because we have different types of training and different types of arrangements.

Filtering by category is already here in the forum but filtering by date is not yet build here. if is possible to filter the topics by creating date then it will very good for the users.

This platform is very will and provide the facilities like as a university and most senior person provide the the own experience in different field and new member learn from their experiences and new people join for learning and earning.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, Interface User said:

I have also one suggestion in filtering options, how about to add "Read and Unread" topics to become easy to navigate all topic. This is also a perfect indicator and lessen the used of icons to not confused the others especially the new members.

It's a good suggestion to add read and unread to make easy to surf between the topic and don't comments in the same posts without any confusion as you said 

6 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

It's a good suggestion to add read and unread to make easy to surf between the topic and don't comments in the same posts without any confusion as you said 

i think there is already a feature like this on the different sections on this forum, when you open a section you will see some posts are bale and the rest is in bold black which means the bale one is where you commented.

8 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think there is already a feature like this on the different sections on this forum, when you open a section you will see some posts are bale and the rest is in bold black which means the bale one is where you commented.

I use my phone in the forum and i really don't see that so it's very confusing to see if you comment in this topic or not and with deleted post you can't see that

25 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I use my phone in the forum and i really don't see that so it's very confusing to see if you comment in this topic or not and with deleted post you can't see that

well i havent been using it a lot of my phone but rather in my laptop and i have seen this easier to know which post i have commented on.

12 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

well i havent been using it a lot of my phone but rather in my laptop and i have seen this easier to know which post i have commented on.

I use my laptop in the beginning of this forum but now to be updated all the time i have to use my phone it's all the time with me and can reply every time I can't wait untile to go to home

On 1/5/2020 at 7:49 PM, scorpiali said:

I use my laptop in the beginning of this forum but now to be updated all the time i have to use my phone it's all the time with me and can reply every time I can't wait untile to go to home

well to you it could be easier on your phone but to me i hate typing on my phone and i prefer a keyboard because its easier and faster, but either way you will do whats bets for you.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, Sagor said:

Filtering by category is already here in the forum but filtering by date is not yet build here. if is possible to filter the topics by creating date then it will very good for the users.

i think you havent tried it yet because i always use the date filter and i use it to see the new posts, you should go and try it now.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

This is a good idea, it will be easy for us to read or look back topics that we want to read again or we need for future reference.

• Useful or interesting 1

i feel the same thing on searching and finding something.the forum should add more filter for the users and category will help to find the topic and get the good one form this forum

We think there's no need for more. Because we are getting this method according to our needs then why is it needed. However if there is further improvement there is no harm

7 minutes ago, OMAR HO said:

Nice and wonderful words, and I will agree with you on this opinion, because in this filter, every post and comment is known for any period in which it was published.

yes i also think it will help admins catch duplicated ans repetitive comments.

Edited by teminalibug

That was already made available in the forum you can short post bese on currently update. Perthaps the adm will not review this hypothesi.       

Yes you are right and posted a good topic..as we know with the filter we can get every topic easily date wise or topic wise .so it is better to adopt filter optiob in the cryptotalk forum for the convenience of the users.also i cant deny the fact that already cryptotalk is best at s level

I think such feature has exist just check above your section you will see sort by and you can choose the one you like. 

5 hours ago, Muhammad Uzair said:

Yes dear you are right we should to discuss with modulator and supporters and I think they should give us good solution for usus..........

I think there are already filter option added, this topic is too old, haven't you noticed, just on your profile's activities you can filter your posts however you want.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:54 PM, Ngwa said:

Left to me the search criteria is just ok. Adding all that will just make it complicated especially for newbies

It is already added and i tell you it makes the site even smoother browsing.

513844709_Screenshot_2020-02-07teminalibugsContent.png.ba0507223ee56c925b875e51ae7c3c49.png

You delivered this post that time when thouse two features need to apply as soon as possible. Because,  there are some good post we find while we are scrolling and feel that it might need on later. Still, for an good informative post I make a screen shot to read it later.

With regard to saving topics for later reading is really important because sometimes we see useful topics but when we look for it again, it's harder to find it. I usually do screenshots so that I can still save it.