Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

18 hours ago, Jon said:

This has totally change the way cryptocurrency was intended to do in the digital world, the implementation of tax was successfully in some countries

You see what i see exactly everything satoshi nakamoto wanted to be off bitcoin is exactly what is happening now.

The problem with the crypto universe is it is growing bigger and bigger, and the problem with nature, is it has not been fair while granting intelligence, and has made more idiots compared to more intellectuals. So the guys who know what centralized coins are would avoid it at all costs, whats the point of leaving one centralised coin ie fiat to go support another centralised coin. But then most dont even understand the concept of centralised or decentralised, and jump around at the jumping of prices, and hence yes centralised coins will survive. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Alaminkpr said:

Centralized coins have the advantage that their supply can be regulated hence to some extend the price can be controlled. Only those with more power are the only ones that can survive there is a lot of competition todays it is very safe what happens in Crypto.

So you say that the price of centralized coins is not moved by investment but there are those who can control it?

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

It depends on many factors. First off you are mentioning centralized coins but also some of them are just stable coins. Libra (facebook's planned coin) will just be a stable coin, so nobody is going to get rich from it except Facebook itself which is the one who is going to create it.

Now, centralized coins can be successful if they are run by good companies that can have good marketing and build an ecosystem around the coin. For example, Binance has been successful creating a usecase for its coin, hence the reason it has increased in value. Ripple (aka XRP) I have yet to see its usecase, but I dont follow it too much so maybe I'm being a bit ignorant regarding that coin. Stellar I have seen they have made big efforts in marketing it and promoting it everywhere, including offering a good airdrop to get people involved with it, although the problem with that airdrop, as most airdrops, is that most people sell the coins immediately for BTC or stable coins to cash out, nonetheless, the initiative brought by Stellar is good though.

In regards of making people rich again, I think those days are over. Yes, you can invest and make decent profit, but the days in which coins were less than 1 cent and then pumping to hundreds of dollars are gone, in my opinion.

• +2 1

I don't think that the history is going to repeat itself again, Because it's now Bitcoins time the Y its growing the network by this year, I guess the price is going to hit $20,000. And if I talk about other currencies then I will say that the same potential of Bitcoin has another currency which are ethereum and litecoin.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, cryptogringo said:

Well the centralized coins can survive only as long as the third parties controlling them can survive. I think the worst combinations for the investors are centralized coins in no final coin cap. And especially coins which are not mined but put in the market by the company owning them.

The existence of centralized coins is not only relied on people who control them. Sometimes centralized coins can be popular and receive so much support from investors. Take XRP as an example. This coin has been in the market for almost 8 years and has proved that centralized coins can be successful too because currently Ripple has more capitalization than some famous decentralized coins like Doge and BCH. If investors keep on investing in any coin and trade with it actively, it will survive in the market but if they ignore a coin, it will not survive anymore whether it is centralized or not.

• +2 1

I think the coin will survive, why? because the coin is supported by parties who are well known and professional. So many people will not hesitate to buy these coins.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

No ,centralized coins might not survive the cryptocurrency market ,due to various factors ,which is not  seen  in centralized systems as compared to decentralized systems of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, starwalkerz said:

I think that some of the numerous centralized coins definitely will survive the market upswings and downswings, due to the fact that they're corporate platforms, and some corporations will survive market fluctuations.

I just realized that if it was a company then there really is an organization that manages this and continues to develop the system, it is great because there will be innovation for sure

• +1 1

No ,centralized coin can not survive in the market too long ,although it can last a few ,as you know by the means of centralized means handled by a authority which will result in bad performance ,might result in failure ,etc,  On the other hand,Decentralization is the process of distributing and dispersing power away from a central authority ,thats why it does not have any single point of failure which makes it more resilient ,efficient and democratic.

• +2 1

You mean the bullish market? I'm sure the history will repeat again, the trusted coins will pump if there is another bull market again and I don't think Libra is good investment because it is a stable coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Yes, some part of the market will still use them, but they can still die at any time because people are getting better every day and learn something new, including about decentralized coins.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:33 AM, setifien said:

Yes why not, centralised coins can perform better than some s*** decentralised coins which we see in several exchanges

I agree centralised coins will perform better

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

I think many projects want to move their token or coin to centralised system. I they can survive in the market easily. In this time it's a hot topic.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I didn't think much of this. But I think money will focus on survival, in some coins or coins. ripple, for example, is a centralized currency.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Yes almost these coins are surviving and it is true.

let's be honest and honest, people only care about profits, things like technology, whether or not to be decentralized, whether or not to be anonymous no longer has any influence on people's preference. Profits and what counts most today

• +1 1

I think the use of any type of sensor light coins in the decentralized market may not make any sense because it is completely useless because the market is not regulated by any other company as this market is not fully pricedDepending on the demand and supply, the type of coins controlled by a company in that case will not last long in the market unless there is some kind of potentials between their team and their project

• +1 1

Obviously Centralised cryptocurrency will survive in upcoming years, it was surviving till now as you can see ripple as an example, its been there from several years.

Those coins that we see in the world that exist today as real hard cash coins are called as centralized coins that's are regulated by the central government of the nation. As long as the economy is in the government's hand ...  The centralized currency can survive .

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Lately, the value of an ripple (XRP) just went down to 2500 satoshis. That is a good opportunity to buy a lot of it while bitcoin is currently having an increase, more bitcoin, more xrp that can be bought. And just days up to now, the value of a xrp increased again back to 2900 satoshis. Meaning, those who bought xrp when its's value is at 2500, and sold it when the  value is at 2900, they surely does have a good return of investment, though it is not a huge increase percentage, if you bought a lot, you'll have better profit.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 2/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, guatazoo said:

The only reason governments will support bitcoin is because they will have no choice but to, bitcoin is unstoppable,

Yeah bitcoin is unstoppable. It already hits 10k. Government should utilize the importance of bitcoin and blockchain. I hope they will understand and they will accept it.    

1 hour ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah bitcoin is unstoppable. It already hits 10k. Government should utilize the importance of bitcoin and blockchain. I hope they will understand and they will accept it.    

10k doesn't surprise me it once hit 20k, but dropped soon after, the support could not hold.

Guys BNB Is the Live example  of the crypto market. And I wanna say it is a centralized coin. It ahs a alot of volume.  So they have the most volume trading exchange. So they can survive.

• +1 1