Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

Whoever bought Binance coin was able to double his capital if he knew the right thing to do, BNB was just around fifty USDT a few months ago and yesterday it reaches over five hundred Dollar, I guess you can bet on any coin that it is going to get its chance , but the big question is when is it going to happen and whether we will be able to make the right choice at the time.

Of course they will survive and actually those who held their BNB (binance coin) must be very happy now with the huge profit they were be able to earn with the current huge pump that happened to BNB and same will be for xlm and xrp soon , so far they proven themselves in crypto market and took place in top 10 currencies , so everyone doesn't need to be worried about investing in them now

• +1 1

Yes of course the centralized coin can survive in the market and some centralized coins are already existing in the crypto market. But if talk about the investment of Ripple then we can say that this may be profitable in the future. And the new coins like Libra can also be profitable but we can not say surely because new coins also may be flop in the starting.

1 hour ago, Migoparker said:

I think a centralized coin will remain in the market and wait for prices to rise or fall. because they are part of this platform, so they are very important in it. this is just my opinion.

No offense but I do not think that centralized coins are important in the market they add nothing but take everything, they take our financial freedom and lose the meaning of cryptocurrencies.

I think that the central currencies will remain in the market, especially the ones supported by the major countries.  In a central currency, supply can be controlled and thus price can be controlled as well.  I think the central currencies will remain for the long haul.

Centralised coins are going to be successful and I am sure that you will make profits through them. When we take a look at coins like XRP then we would be sure that centralised coins would survive and might even turn out to be more successful than decentralised ones.

Yes centralized system working yet. So we can't t make right predection how much it would servive and which time is totally end up. But at that time this centralize system servive.  So because people are using this services. 

Edited by Stiffen white

I think that after the passage of time many of these currencies have achieved a complete failure, it is not possible to trust all the currencies that rise for a short period, there are foundations and principles and are correct in my opinion for every successful currency can be trusted, today we see more than 5000 electronic currencies and of course most of them are doomed to failure

The list given to us tells you that it is possible for history to be repeated again, and everyone who invests in that currency will be entitled to a percentage of the profits. But I do not strongly support this idea because it is possible to take risks in view of the fact that the market is volatile if it does not seize the appropriate opportunity.

People are accustomed to dealing with decentralized cryptocurrencies for their great confidence in it, as it is not affiliated with a specific party but is subject to blockchain technology, but nevertheless I expect central currencies to revive again, especially Ripple.

Hello, I think that yes, some centralized currencies could survive, not all but some, it is important to remember that they are platforms and many of these have survived.

Money spoils people, but what no one admits is that people are the ones who spoil money. Do you have a friend who always talks to you about his love for paper books, and that he cannot integrate with the e-book because he does not touch it? Most likely your friend, and everyone like him, may grieve for the abolition of coins in this arbitrary way without taking into account the rights of lovers of touching the money. However, those concerned with the real problems are those who are drinking the scourge of digital illiteracy. The fear here is that they may not consider themselves part of the financial system, and no country wants this, of course. But what if central banks come together and launch their "unified dominant currency I think the move towards an artificial dominance currency would be an expected step" Even when the proposal turns into reality, trust between citizens and central banks is still weakly founded, but it will not remain that way. There is an interest for central banks in general to restore people's confidence and not allow them to destroy the idea that central banks are where money is safe.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

We really can't predict the future but if their is a lots of investors on thus tokens then their is no reason hat this coins to fail, they will get good price and increase their investors intorost, all thus things are depande on demand and splays.

To my understanding, centralized coins are well managed as it is based on a company or any large crypto exchange platform(lets say Binance). We all have noticed at recent times the price of Binance coin(BNB) has hiked more than 10X as compared to previous year, and it is more than average increase as compared to Bitcoin(BTC) and any other decentralized coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Any currency that has potential the truth is that it is going to survive the market because you see the performance of the currencies, while you see other projects that never exist you can realize that these do. That is why it is very important that we know what we are studying and what people we are surrounding ourselves with regarding the information we are handling.

At the moment, my friend, yes, I think it remains in the market and is traded by many countries and people, but after the progress of Bitcoin and the increase in your fame, I think the demise of these currencies from the markets and the popularity of cryptocurrencies among all people.

• +3 1

I think so to survive such coins and stay afloat with Bitcoin. But I do not store any of them and only believe in bitcoin and ethereum. 

• +1 1

Brought together coins as we found in the genuine market, are progressing nicely and they have more clients using their benefits. There are potential outcomes that bring together coins will have a superior favorable position over decentralizing coin. Give sit back and watch what the future hold for them and I a chance to imagine that a portion of the various unified coins certainly will endure the market rises and downswings, because of the way that they're corporate stages, and a few companies will endure showcase vacillations.

• +2 1

Of course, central currencies will remain in place and maintain their position. Because they have good advantages. And at this time there are people who do not trust cryptocurrencies. Therefore they use the central system.

Yes there is no doubt that centralized coins are the best choice then decentralized one. They will exist with all of their potential & go on surging up. Don't worry about it their future. You don't have t worry about that.

• +2 1

There are many new projects in the world of crypto, and this gives us an opportunity for more investment that will achieve great success in the future, but we have to choose a good project to invest because not all projects will be successful.

The cryptocurrencies are the most important currencies within the crypto market, but the central currencies will remain, but the cryptocurrencies will remain in the first place and the top for them, and I wish all the best for the cryptocurrencies.

I think that this currency may remain in the market for several years, but in the end the global economy will depend on decentralized currencies only, so try to move away from these currencies and focus on bitcoin only

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of investment platforms, but I am working on one of them because I used it with ease from the first time, which is the yobit platform, as I consider it the best

• +2 1

Dude it depends upon the coin I think that it will never dies out because by the time to collate and they cannot lose their worth it because they have some flexibility. As binance ia using from a long time

• +3 1