What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

am not great dealer but through my patience,i can gladly says that i earned thousands from holding a bitcoin and other altcoins and offering mostly beginning 2015 until presently. That's why persistence is one vital thing in the event that you need to bargain with crypto with not sufficient information. 

On 29/10/2019 at 4:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

I haven't proven differently so turn a profit, I'm still inserting greek deity, memorizing. I don't experience considerably so invest wherever I'll underperform short selling so that I carry on paying take in the following at the general meeting place and should presently come across the short sale. fond think sensational most gain admiring can labor under is at the general nearly doubling, that's presupposed to turn up in the future truly

I started working on this forum not so long ago and I haven't traded yet. I work to earn a good amount of money, but some friends have traded, and some of them have won hundreds and others have made a big profit from cryptography and I am trying to get a good profit from this encryption

I earn the most in the crypto world by working in this forum.  I usually earn good money by working in this forum.  However, I am also earning by bounty and signature.  However, there is a good opportunity for everyone to earn money by working in this forum

Everyone here when started to explore in the field of cryptocurrency, the money that we earn is differently sometimes high and low profit. For me, I did not really tell on what the exact amount that I earn because the earning and loss are little equal that’s why it is difficult for me to determine. But when I totally get my earning in this forum i can now count my total earnings. 

I have not made any earning in this market yet but I think I would be able to do it when I will use the trading as my skill to make money and that is not difficult as well.

Honestly, one of my best gains has been this forum through the yobit platform, it has helped me to invest in many of the options that yobit brings and thus increase my capital. 

My dear friend, I am a new member in cryptocurrency.  I haven't made any money yet.  I've been working for a few weeks.  But I was not paid  I worked 7 days after completing 100 posts.  But I was not paid for it.  I don't know why there is no mercy  I'm very disappointed.  I did not give up hope.  I worked the second week.  Pray for me.  Thanks

The biggest reward I have received was a combination between an airdrop and the volatility of said airdrop, especially it was with the YODA Y minex currency, when the yoda airdrop ended I had a total of earnings that was around 350 dollars and then when it was announced the mining, I bought those 350 dollars in the minex currency, I waited a month and I obtained a total profit of 250%, that is, approximately 1100 dollars.

It's rare to find anyone that will share the full truth about this because this is considered as a personal question , for me I been in crypto world for almost 2 years and was able to earn a lot although I started trading with a small amount which is 100$ , I can tell I was able to make  10x of this amount which is 1000$ and then withdraw part of it and traded with the rest , also I'm using the profit I take from this forum in trading too 

• +5 1

Well I am astonished by the amount am seeing people earn as am quite to the crypto world and hope to gain lot and lots of profits someday

Gentleman I want to share a sad incident with you some days ago my account was then and I have three lakhs satoshis in my account and  that staoshi are not able to send in the wallet and they all are gone

• +2 1

I am a new member of Cryptocurrency. I haven't received money from cryptocurrency yet. Working regularly I hope they will give a good price for this work.

I amde it from crypto but couldn’t make more than a few hundred dollars. But i still need to know a lot about crypto so i'm learning how to make more money from crypto. This topic is exactly the question i wanted to ask. I'm looking to increase my profit from bitcoin trading but since i started a few months ago and i still don't have enough investment. 

the biggest profit I ever earned from locator currency market is almost $100 from an air drop but after that I have not earned even $10 per day

It was the second month after i started learning in the crypto and i earned about 1100$ and i was very  excited so i will not forget this moment in my life.

• +3 1

In fact, I did not get a large amount of money at once, because I work here and earn a little money every day, meaning that I earn approximately one hundred dollars a month, and the whole total I consider myself that I got it as the largest amount in my life.

• +2 1

Yes, it's clear, as for me, I have not been into cryptocurrecy for long, so I do not know much about bounties and airdrops, the only amount that I have earned is from the payment I received for working on cryptotalk, I guess I have only earned about 8k.

In fact, my profit from this field is still limited, because I work for a short period, in addition to that I do not keep currencies, but I convert them into cash currencies because I pay my university education expenses through my earnings that I get here

• +1 1

I do not remember the number completely, but almost $ 300, and that during the past year, where I invested in a number of the first currencies in the market, and as we know, it made a big rise and it was a good start for me.

• +2 1

My biggest advantage in the crypto world is participating in campaigns and earning 3 LTC. But I sold it for $ 65 a few months ago, if only I had held it and sold it now maybe I could make more money. That is my biggest advantage as well as my biggest regret, I really learned from this mistake so that you do not rush when selling our coins, it takes timing to sell in order to make a profit.

21 minutes ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

I have earn BTC and talk token here in this forum by making post and I don't get any extra income by trading and investing even I have wasted  in investing of dlrs. I am still learning how we can earn more. I understand that I need to get knowledge about trading which is more profitable. Whenever I start but there is lack  of patients which is harmful for me in sense of losing amount. 

Yeah trading with cryptocurrencys will give you more profit than any other earning methods, of course it takes  some time to learn about cryptocrrency trading, but once you know it then its very interesting an profitable, and you have to try it to learn it.

As of now, i earned more than $500 and that money is huge for me because i can buy some thing that i needed in my schooling because I'm currently a student, i hope that the price of TALK token will be increased so that many holders of it will be happy including me.

As i am a new member i haven't got my payment yet.  But i am really excited to have it soon. But i would like have some suggestions from all you experienced people on how can i increase my profit and community reputation.  Thanks in advance 

Through my journey in the world of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, I made a lot of net profits in the few days of last year, and I suffered some material losses, but I was able to compensate for it.

• +2 1