What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

لأنني أبيع البيتكوين لأنني أعلم أن هناك تقسيمًا ثانيًا وستعود Bitcoin وتكسر حاجز 100،000 دولار

If price goes down first you have to analyze it's price and chart and analyse that how much it will go down more then buy at lowest point and wait for price up to sell. 

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, Houari27 said:

The price increases when the demand for Bitcoin increases, and it decreases when the demand decreases, so when the price of Bitcoin falls in try to hold it unless its price goes up and then you sell it with profits

not just bitcoin, all cryptocurrencies are volatile in demand and sale. If you want a price to be maintained, I recommend you stable coin

Sure! The best thing is to invest in BTC, like you said. Cause the BTC coin price will rise up soon after it goes down. Even now is good time to invest in BTC, in my opinion, BTC price will grow up to 20k $ .

In this case you should definitely buy more bitcoins - this money would grow up and if you buy it there is bigger chance bitcoin starts to grow faster. Its common rule of investing 

Так как никогда не узнаешь когда цена развернётся и пойдет в противоположную сторону, можно только предположить , при каждом падении цены инвесторы покупают биткоин, это если на долгий срок.

When bitcoin falls, I take the opportunity to fundamentally and analytically analyze the altcoins that, when suffering a lot from btc, become investment potentials when recovering when btc calms down and lateralizes quietly. easy I get at least 30% from the altcoins of good projects and above all the defi that are the madness of volatility at the beginning.

When the price of Bitcoin goes down, and you watch all of your cryptocurrency holdings lose their value, it’s hard to remain calm. When the market gets bloody, you might even be wondering if Bitcoin will ever go back up again. I don’t have a crystal ball but can say with a decent amount of confidence that it will return to its former glory.

This is due to the amount of money you have in Bitcoin. If it is large, convert it into dollars, or if you have small and you have money, buy more Bitcoin

I will invest a lot of money in it if that happened but I won't do this without analyzing btc and my analysis says btc will go up again. 

If Bitcoin goes down you must to convert all your Bitcoin to usdt or any other stable coin but usdt is best so you must weat until bitcoin rises the deep then you must buy altof btc

The easiest solution when bitcoin is low is to sell immediately before you lose more
But this is a non-professional solution .. The best solution is to buy and not sell ... The idea of trading depends on a long soul and a good reading of the currency market so that you can make the right buying or selling decision at the right time.

On 3/10/2020 at 6:57, edubeta said:

Lo mejor es invertir es bitcoin, porque su precio volverá a subir en horas o días y podrás obtener ganancias en el corto plazo, puedes comprar altcoins con un buen proyecto que está a buen precio. Debes investigar si el proyecto de la moneda que quieres invertir es bueno

Well now that bitcoin is considered digital gold, I suppose that the best thing you should do is buy and continue accumulating bitcoin. It is assumed that bitcoin will have a strong rise, it is not known when but it is expected about 50k or even 100k let's wait to see what happens

Buy and buy as many of them as you can afford, so that when I go up you will make a noticeable profit. Definitely the btc will go up again, you have already shown it in multiple occasions.

I don't think that bitcoin price will go down and if it goes down by 2-3 thousand dollars then O would suggest you to buy some of it because it will go so high that you will get lifetime highest profit

• +4 1

I suggest you that if you are invested a large amount of  like $5k and more then and more than you should follow the most tips in the market because if  then you faced a loss  the reason behind is the the  price is goes down.  So you should have enough knowledge how to enter in the market and when to get out then we get profit.

When the price of Bitcoin falls, the best thing that can be done is to buy large quantities of Bitcoin to be sold when the price rises again. You can also invest, but I find that trading through buying and selling gives more profits.

• +2 1

It is the entrance to make an investment,
 normally when that happens you can invest.
 If the downward fluctuation is timely. 
then when it acquires a high value they are frozen 
in some stablecoin (USDT), waiting for a fall
 of the currency again to buy again. It is risky,
 but if you take a good study of its fluctuation
 you can make good profits in the medium or long term.

Actually , When Bitcoins price goes down then it can be profitable for all of us. I will definitely buy Bitcoins and then i will sell all the Bitcoins when its price goes up.  Thanks for posting this topic . 

3 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

Le sugiero que si ha invertido una gran cantidad de $ 5k y más de lo que debe seguir la mayoría de los consejos en el mercado porque si luego se enfrenta a una pérdida, la razón es que el precio baja. Por lo tanto, debe tener suficiente conocimiento sobre cómo ingresar al mercado y cuándo salir para obtener ganancias.

I agree. Market entry is essential to
 make good profits. It always has its risks. 
but it is still profitable if we have
 a good preparation of how investments in this
 cryptographic medium work.

Two options, hold your bitcoins until it goes up again, or you can just sell. Why goes it down, well because anyone is selling it, so you can be a part of that trend too.

• +2 1

The best thing to do whenever you notice that the price of bitcoin is crashing, you should sell and have your money in USDT. You can go back to bitcoin when it's about to appreciate. 

• +2 1

if you are already holding btc when it is down hold it or in case you dont have it this is the golden opportunity to invest. here is the link of the most trusted exchange for trading. yobit.net

• +1 1