Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 49 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

If you know what you are good to go when to sell and how long you are going to hold it but if you dont know what yoh sre investing and for how long you might reconsider what you are curently investing in

I do not know the main reason that why people think that the long term holding is bad I think that the main reason is that in which people there is no patience because they cannot wait for a long period of time. They want the profit early.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:10 AM, Great Commander said:

They patiently wait for the right moment for their precious earned coins and finally trading them for a higher return

One has been opportune to be in crypto world for the 7 years will unanimously admit the fact that long term investment is the best and most productive means of garnering huge amount of profits. What determines it is the capability to control instict emotions by exercising patience

Holding coins is never bad. We can hold bitcoins as long as we want. As long as it doesn't get banned.

It is never dub it is a brave move, you just have to know how to play the cards. Even then it is important to understand good coins and bad coins.

Keeping currencies inside the portfolios does not increase or decrease them, but the prices are the ones that give big profits or losses, but you cannot say bad because in the future their price may rise and you may achieve good profits and in return you can lose so you have to put a section and invest a section in the short term even if the price falls, it is not You have lost a lot and if I go up, you will have made good profits

Actually holding long term and short term has own techniques because if you don't know trading and don't know if the price is going down and might die and still you are waiting for long term then it's loss you have to know about these things so that you will be able to get profit otherwise you will loss..

I think these people believe on trading at current price. They don't trust the prices of upcoming days. That's why they think it is better to invest at current price instead of holding it for a long time. In fact, I know many people who was believed in trading at current prices. Today, they have been regretting the value of the bitcoin. Now they thinks that if they had held the bitcoin, they could have made a lot of money today. That's why, I think holding coins with patience can be given a great profit in future.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my opinion, one of the successful plans in this field is investment in the long run. If we see the great rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies in recent years, you see that it is very successful and profitable, but it needs patience and knowledge in choosing currencies with a project and a good future.

Everyone says don't hold because btc is not so much trusty as its price sometimes goes much higher and sometime comes down and according to my opinion its price will fall in the coming days. 

Six months ago, the price of Bitcoin was 19k, but now the price is 50k. This is the biggest example of the success of the storage process, as large profits have been achieved with minimal effort. 

• +5 1

I believe that there are many types of traders, including long-term traders,
Whoever trusts that the currency he invests will win in the end, therefore, there is no need to be afraid,
As for me, I am day trading and also trading some currencies for the long term.

This method has its disadvantages and advantages. They have a lot of patience and they do so because they are waiting for the prices to rise to achieve great profits, but at the same time it can be a great loss for them.

I can not say that the people who buy and save are wrong because these people have the initiative not to lose in the market, since they have a large or small amount of a token or cryptocurrency and it may go down, but they do not pay attention to it. , since these will serve you in the future, it is the best way to invest and not have any loss, for this reason I differ from your opinion, because these people are great traders too.

• +2 1

Personally, I do not prefer keeping the currency for a very long time because that freezes our money while we can benefit from it and invest it, but this does not apply to Bitcoin because it is a rare case, no matter how much we collect bitcoin, we must collect it more and keep it because it will bring us good and guaranteed profit

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I think long term is not bad . If you wait for results  long time then it's results is more better . It is less risky. You can get a big profit after long term. Short term is very risky but you can see results in few days.

Yes you are right long term invest is good for those who have the good terminologies about the market that when they will sell and when they will buy more..

I always do the holding but every time is related with some conditions like when the corona pandemic the bitcoin get raised but in another times the bitcoin is not get raised so there is no constant answer about it.

• +1 1

Of course that's a wrong idea but even though some people just can be patient for long time so they prefer doing scalps and swings instead of storing deals , they like to see their balance growing in short times even if it wasn't huge increase , 

for me I like both , I keep part of my balance for storing coins with targets above 10x and I trade with the rest , by following this system I'm always in profit in a short and long term investing

• +5 1

I think so think only those people who sit on the exchange and trade bitcoin) Because I do not think so, I think on the contrary that you need to keep exactly a couple of coins in your wallet, which in a year will be able to rise in price. At the moment I do, only occasionally sit on the stock exchange.

• +2 1

Certainly, they studied this currency and studied its path, and expect that the path of this currency will rise in the future, so they stick to it and stick to it until it rises and benefit a lot from it, so the best for them is to keep cryptocurrencies to achieve long-term profits for sure.

• +5 1

I accept that the vast majority imagine that long time investment is awful, on the grounds that now the market is precarious, in addition to everybody needs snappy and Income sans work,  so pick trade rather than investment. Before you hold some coins, think frist the risk of it, you cant sure that you are in the win situation, just to update ehats happening to the coin you are holding,  it has a possible to get a higher value of coin if you wait a long period of time.

There are many currency in internet. Everyday many currency add in market place. If we buy any currency and hold long term, then some times some currency are out from market place or reduce its price for their profit. Thats why people say like that. 

This is completely wrong, my friend, that the people who have invested in the Bitcoin currency in the past years have become people with millions of dollars, that long-term investment is good if you invest in the right currency

• +4 1

From my own point of view it actually depends on the type of coin or token you are holding, when you have top coins like ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin or xrp definitely you don't need to fear because as long as you can excersize patience you will recover and earn profit from your investment but if you are holding less popular coin then you need to fear and watch the market closely.

To be a successful trader you need to have a lot of patience and experience.  Long term trading is more profitable than day trading but needs a lot of patience and experience.  In the coming years, the price of Bitcoin will reach one million dollars, so some of our profits must be kept for several years.

• +2 1