Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 51 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Everyone has his own way of trading, and everyone has his belief, but this does not mean that one of them is right and the other is wrong, what determines this is the position of cryptocurrencies at every moment.
In my opinion, I like keeping cryptocurrencies for a long time.

• +3 1

Long-term tenure can be good and it can be bad, it depends on what you have, some things take a long time to grow and become of great value, but maybe some things become inactive over time, This is what causes a loss to investors, get information and help from other members, do your research and you will succeed

• +5 1

You can not decided that is increase or decrease in the future. So it is depend on the demand rate. If you say its price is increase then its demand increase. It is signal which indicate to the price of it. So we do not say that holding is not best. 

• +5 1

i am new in the crypto so i do not know about the price of the bitcoin. how it is effect on the earning. and what is the connection. many people work and they get the earning on the daily basis. i am very happy to earning form it. it is low but not a very low.

• +5 1

The future is the future of cryptocurrencies, so its price will rise very in the future. In order to achieve high profits, you must be a long-term owner and not a day trader. Beware of fake currencies and fraudsters. The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks so be careful. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history.

I agree with you on the one hand that Bitcoin is growing rapidly and its price is rising, and I expect it to reach a high price in the future.BTC And they keep them in their wallets the most fortunate and the wealthy will be their ally

Long term holding is good but some people can think otherwise because the time you are using just to hold you can be making more profits by investing or doing other types of trades which might help you. But if you hold a good Coin then your profits might even be more than during trading

dear friend I want to tell you that the long-term investment is look like that because the value of which one is not constant its variable and it's changed every day so that's why number of people here who did not believe in the long term investments

• +4 1

Because they may be unsure of the future of this currency, and are unable to patience, or because they like to invest quickly, if you want to invest in the long term, you must be patient and choose a good, reliable currency for its high price.

• +3 1

Holding for a long time is never terrible exceptionally for bitcoin or ethereum. simply need to purchase in the correct time and it is not for all coins but if you hold a coins that go down and have no future ,yes it's exceptionally a very bad thing.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Maybe you are right that holding on money and freezing it in portfolios is inconsistent with the term profit and loss and even trade, but they are people who study and analyze well.
Maybe they have a different business plan so everyone here has their own business.
Nice day for you. 

• +2 1

I don't think they are stupid that they are in my opinion the most intelligent person because they make long-term investments, but in order to do it right, this time I don't have

• +2 1

they are those people who does not have patiences and knowledge about long term holdings that's why they are saying like this

No, this is a mistake. I got a lot of rich stories and all of them were keeping the bitcoin in one year, the price of bitcoin rose by 40 thousand dollars, and these are great profits. So I recommend that you keep the bitcoin for some time because it is on the rise.

I do not agree with them, as keeping stocks for a long time will bring good profit, especially keeping Bitcoin, as its popularity has appeared very clear, and this indicates the continuity of its price increase, and most importantly, to study the matter well before making any investment decision.

If you want to be a long-term shareholder, you have to have a lot of money that you can easily spend on a specific investment using cryptocurrencies.
 However, if you have very little money, you cannot invest in stocks long-term.

This matter is related to the investor's experience and the information that he possesses, because when he is an expert in the field of investment, he will choose the correct currency and stick to it for a long time because in the end it will make a profit.

I want to tell you that I think that the long term holding is bad because sometime a coin may be destroy from the market and you loose your money. I do not recommend the long term holding. I recommend just a minimum holding.

Some people are afraid of losing and do not have good trading strategies, so they act randomly and sell their cryptocurrencies when the price drops a little, which is wrong.

Some altscoin were a lot of pump in 2017 and a lot of people bought at the top, there was a popular fear that all the alts would go down to $ 0 but it is the reality, the majority falls and their permanent trend is bearish, so holding became a bad phrase during these times.

• +3 1

Some people think long holding is bad because its very boring and the people with good patients can invest in long term holding. Long term holding is good because we can get good profit in long term investment plans. 

Some people think long holding is bad because its very boring and the people with good patients can invest in long term holding. Long term holding is good because we can get good profit in long term investment plans. 

• +5 1

I do not agree with that, as for me I prefer to invest in the long term because it does not need much experience in analyzing cryptocurrencies and I see it more comfortable in dealing with low prices, you will not be obligated to follow the market constantly and fear of sudden price drops, you have set your goals from each currency and you just have to wait .

• +3 1

This is up to the person and the extent of his studies of the market and the conditions of the currency. Before buying the currency, we must carefully analyze its data and then start trading with it and perhaps investing in it for a long time.

• +3 1

I think we dont have the right to tell that to a holder, we have our own strategies. maybe those long term holders are wiser than we think.

• +1 1

This is all about a choice that you want to live your investment in either short or long time it depend on the way you want to benefit from it and exchange the goods to the standard you think it will be best for you 

• +1 1