Do we need people? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Do we need people?

Yes. Because starting crypto business we need people. Because no man  no competition .so we need aware for crypto . We need more and more people for crypto . This is the right time we need people . Because crypto is Potential.

13 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

In my opinion, a good programmer costs hundreds of people. It can create interesting and useful scripts, and these scripts make our work easier. this is an advantage of technology.

Yeah but a good programmer can be your no.1 enemy too especially if you only hired a programmer because the programmer can backfire your project if he wants.

No I think we don't need help because cryptocurrency airdopamine gives us self incomer by this weekend can be rich at the send time within at last a small time.so if we work online we can be rich at a small time

Насколько я знаю, при запуске криптовалюты очень важна работа программистов, ну а так же дизайнеров, ведь первое, что мы видим - это логотип криптовалюты.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

If you want to create some shitoken you can do it with zero $ and with zero knowledge,
but I don't recommend anyone going that route and creating new coin or token.

For creating shit tokens also we need to spend some money $$ like for a domain and hosting fee too. This could be for everyone that starts a business in crypto. For advertising also we need to spend bunch of monies.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:26 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post for the those people who want to start their own crypto project and business for them to learn to the human resource for the projects they will do and budget for the salary of the people.

In crypto business and projects, do we need to employee a lot of people. How many people do we need? What kind of people do we need? What are the skills of people do we need? What are the job for the people and the rate of the people we need to hire on this projects or business.?

Yes, we need new people and new entrepreneurs to create and implement a new project. Already with the introduction of crypto coins into our lives, new job opportunities have been provided for many people in this field and new professional groups have emerged. In this area, there will be a need for people who have software knowledge, people with good marketing skills, people with good information technology and successful people in finance for project management. The most important talent and advantage that they should have is that these people are experts and knowledgeable in their fields.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

If you are about generating tokens on good concept then choose any blockchain wisely.but if you want to create shit token then go ahead and create it on any free blockchain.but it will not be good in long term.

Well, if you are serious about your project and want to go away with it, all you have to do is find after the programmers and marketers as well and provide them with a monthly salary, they will do the rest , good luck with your project . 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:45 AM, Loly said:

If you are wondering "how to create digital currency own from scratch", it requires building a full blockchain platform, this requires a lot of work, but it gives you more freedom and control digital and currency advantages.

Please read the whole thread before replying. A lot of reply here only reply on the first post. I just posted some of the information. But even if you seem to now read the whole thread your reply is different from the other. But  I don't think that is the proper way to reply on the thread. If you just read the whole thread you can reply on much better questions. Because I have some follow up questions on the replies on my post. But no one answered the follow up questions. I think it is due to the people on this forum only read the first post. And did not give effort to read the whole thread before replying.

If anyone want to start a crypto business then he must need at least 5 people and some employs. it depend on how they want to run the project. for creating exchange then need the high skilled programmer.

I don't think people here are not imformative about planning on business since we don't try that kind of business so how would we know? I think the best way is you can consult to a professional and try reading some article from the creators who are successful in the field of cryptocurrencies

Humans are social creatures who definitely need others. If you want to build a crypto business. You can choose people who have the skills for the field you want and the background of that person, not only that people's creativity in that field needs to be updated every time. I guess that.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, sidik7 said:

if you want build a new of startup yea is need a good people for manage your project , or if you want to trade but you first in trade you can need people for guides on traine as trader.

Your all points are valid and if he want to create his coin he need almost 10 BTC because he need to add his coin in the different exchanges and after that he would be trade on his own coin to make high and peoples will invest in that coin when its price is high and then he got the investors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, kotopes7 said:

We need people in the crypto space and those type of people should be skillful amd be deducted to their job. You dint have to hire to many only few dedicated ones are enough

I love your speech, we need people who are skillful and those that are willing to contribute to the development of cryptocurrency

I think to create project based cryptocurrency is need many research before doing it.

For example you want create blockchain for your company to make it more efficient transferring report for example. The main thing is everyone who worked to create blockchain is need know about blockchain thing, Not all people can do it, also maybe with IT background will hard to do it. So for the how many people? Sure. It is need small people, maybe around 1-12 person. The cost is based on you, but you can do calculate with average full stack programmer, then you multiple it. For example full stack programmer salary is $200 per hour you need pay him $400 per hour atleast.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If your project is small, you do not need so many employees, but if your project is large, you need a lot of people, but you need all the participants to be so experienced that they know the work very well, You dint have to hire to many only few dedicated ones are enough.

Yes, of course, we need skilled people in this area. We can get very specific information on this project by skilled people and we do not have to rely solely on robots to capture us and welcome people from different communities.

Even with today's technology, you may think that you do not need people, but it is wrong, even with artificial intelligence, you still need people, because of the experience. Immediately, robots could not do it

Of course, each person can create their own cryptocurrency, this is done without any investments and does not require a lot of knowledge, however, I think that it is not worth creating a new cryptocurrency, because it may not become popular and you will not make money on it, but simply lose your time.

You need Human Resources to make sure everyone on the team is motivated to start the project whether it is an ICO, an IEO or any other kind of business.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

it is very hard to start a crypto currency project. The needs of this business required a high level of skills, higher level of investments, Good partners, Great knowledge, Good blockchain developers team. the most important is developers. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

These days so many peoples are scammed so they now not believing anybody, so nobody want to hire anyone for cryptocurrencies project.

Well, it will all depends on what project you will do, for example, if the project is not that big enough then you will need a less people if yes and it's getting bigger then you will need a manpower for that and for the skill, of course, you will choose those who can handle your project or have a specification on the project and a highly skilled people that could grow your project even more, so in short it will depend on the project you are working for.

Yes! if we are starting a project in the crypto currency. This project requires a huge amount of investment. And a good programmer team. Because it is very difficult for a single person to run a project,So, it requires a team of programmers