What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptouser1

What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin?

Of course cryptotalk is best platform honestly i tell you Yes it is the best plate forum to bitcoin .because the bitcoin and crypto is the same function and same purpose to make the money. 

Binaance is very good platform because it gives us much profit with low investment but we should be careful that we should be on platform necessarily

Think the best platform to buy bitcoin is the Binance platform and the yobit platform, because the fees on these two platforms are logical, and not as high as other platforms, and they are very safe for you to perform any transaction.

So you asked the question and you already have the answer. Many people prefer to deal with Binance especially when they intend to buy or transfer Bitcoin, it is trustworthy exchange and it delivers the currency in no time and most important it charges small fees when compared to other exchanges like Coinbase. I do not know why you find it unfair for Coinbase , because many people refrain from dealing with it because of its high fees, let them lower the fees and people will prefer them.

Hay guyz their are many plateform to buya bit coin. But the best plateform are binance. Yobit and coin base are also avail able here. So this plateform is realaiable for trust. Every person have its own opinion but you do you feel better .

Thank you so much .

On 12/30/2020 at 4:27 PM, yonkii said:

Binance is the best because they won't ask for KYC (with a limit) but they also have restrictions.

Yes they have restricted some countries from making use of there sites and I think it is not too bad since not all countries have legalized the use of cryptocurrency and that will also make them maintain there dignity.

basically you can use the exchange to buy Bitcoin because that is the best option which you can do as in wallets you will have to pay a lot of money in fee

The Binance platform is one of the best platforms for dealing with,
As for buying, you can buy bitcoins through Binance or other platforms such as YoBit, which are also good for the low purchase fees from them.
You have to search for the platforms that accept the payment method that you want to pay through.

I think yobit is best platform to buy and sell very trusted .There are so many platform to buy bitcoin and other crypto currency. In online many platform are fake but for buy and sell you can use yobit

• +1 1

As for me, I mainly rely on Binance, yes its fees are very low, especially if you own the currency of the BNB platform, so I rely mainly on Binance for trading and rarely use other exchange platforms.

• +4 1

I don't think a lot about that, the fees for trading are standard in all platforms. The fees for withdrawals are also standard, and Coinbase had for a while no fees but later increased this, so everything can change in just a matter of days.

what you need to buy Bitcoin cryptocurrency on the yobit exchange because there you can replenish without commission and withdraw taught with a small commission compared to other.

Binance and coinbase are the best exchange .you can use it with Strong security mechanism. You can buy bitcoin by using this site. Peer to peer exchange also the best site you can pay with you currency to buy the bitcoins at this site.

Coinbase is the best for the United States with the issue of what is regulated, but Binance is for Latin American countries for example. It all depends on having good information, for each country each platform has its benefits. So everything will depend on the country where you are and where you see that better regarding the commissions.

Coinbase is a large cryptocurrency wallet provider and exchange based in San Francisco. It boasts over 35 million users in over 100 countries, making it a popular choice for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors, and traders. Coinbase claims it holds over $25 billion in assets and has facilitated more than $320 billion in trades.1 You can trade dozens of currencies, including Bitcoin at Coinbase

Tere are many apps to maintain bitcoin. But i suppose that binance and coinbase are the fine apps to maintain it due to the fact all and sundry sees it is out intereste and facility. By which if you want one aspect and the opposite individual does not like that aspect.

In my opinion, the Binance exchange is the best ever, it is a global and reliable exchange and there are many features that help the trader, its fees are very low as the fees are divided in half if you have a little bit of the platform currency BNB.

• +5 1

We all have a different taste and criteria when it comes to choosing an exchange that we are going to use for our daily trading and there are also lot of crypto-buying platform in the market which makes you confused on which is which you should choose. But even tho we have different taste and criteria, we are still looking for the 3 best feature of an exchange which is the Security, Reliability and Service.

I know you have friends or co-trader who recommended kucoin, binance, Coinbase, Okex or Huobi to you and IMO, its not all bad exchanges and they are actually the most known exchanges in the market and even me, I also used them all before but I used Binance a lot

There are numerous applications to keep bitcoin. In any case, I believe that binance, yobit and coinbase are the best applications to keep it since everybody sees it's out intereste and office. By which in the event that you like a certain something and the other individual doesn't care for that things.They are secure and simple to use.They have a low expense charge 

• +1 1

You can buy Bitcoin on exchanges, exchanges are the best option, very possible you can do this on yobit or trying another exchanges that will support Visa or MasterCard or direct payment from the bank. I know about Luno which is good also. 

There are a lot of sites platforms available in online filed to buy bitcoin but I recommend you the best way. To buy bitcoin biance biance is the greatest option to buy bitcoin Even the fee of biance is very lower so bianca it's a good option for use it is also very easy to use I recommend you biance or other platforms available like coinbase youbit etc but I like bianca

9 minutes ago, AdCoins135 said:

You can buy Bitcoin on exchanges, exchanges are the best option, very possible you can do this on yobit or trying another exchanges that will support Visa or MasterCard or direct payment from the bank. I know about Luno which is good also. 

@AdCoins135 You are right, these are few exchanges you can buy bitcoin

Binance

Huobi global

They are the two I have used before. About Luno, many people have bought bitcoin using it too. 

But there are some wallets you can still also buy cryptocurrencies like coinbase, atomic and coinomi wallet. 

8 minutes ago, GanBin said:

@AdCoins135 You are right, these are few exchanges you can buy bitcoin

Binance

Huobi global

They are the two I have used before. About Luno, many people have bought bitcoin using it too. 

But there are some wallets you can still also buy cryptocurrencies like coinbase, atomic and coinomi wallet. 

I know of exchanges but I do not know wallet can be used to purchase cryptocurrencies. I will try on of the wallet you suggested but which one is the best and recommended to use out of the three? 

• +2 1