What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptouser1

What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin?

I recommend binance. If you want to buy Bitcoin I recommend binance for you to buy Bitcoin . Reasons are as follows

Firstly it's secure . I can guarantee you binance is 100% secured and scam free

Secondly it's cheaper and understandable 

According to data provided by Glassnode, the number of Bitcoin whales that hold at least 1,000 BTC ($18.9 mln at press time) has reached an all-time high for the first time since 2016.

The whale population has once again surpassed 2,000 addresses after the leading cryptocurrency approached its current peak of $19,666.

BtcTurk |  PRO offers an advanced trading experience for professionals with different cryptocurrencies, real-time charts, graphical analysis tools and indicators.

Hi,
There are many cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. You can use many exchanges to buy bitcoin, but my suggestion is Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, Yobit exchanges. I also use these exchanges and have not had any problems in my purchases and sales until now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well I think I will recommend binance because of it legitimate, secure and easy access to buy and sell Bitcoin. I hope we find it trustworthy. Thank you

Thank you soo much for your valuable information friend. I think it will be helpful for me. I tried to buy bitcoin but i couldn’t. So your post will be helpful for me.

Dear friend Bitcoin is a powerful and dependable cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin transfer fee so high. Binance is good exchange to store or buy cryptocurrency. I also use yobit exchange and cannot transfer bitcoin because bitcoin fee so. I always exchange trx than transfer other exchange.

• +2 2

Today there are a lot of wallets and services which let buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies easily directly from your credit card. I like Binance and reckon it's one of the best platforms, but there are also many ways which are not worse, like Trust Wallet, Moonswap, Changelly and many, many others 

• +1 1

There are several platforum which are best for buying bitcoin like we can also buy bitcoin from a person or also use local sities. But the best forums is binance or yobit because both have no fee for deposit and also transaction fee are less then anyother exchange. We can also use multiple decentralized exchange and multiple wallets like metamask, trust wallet and buy btc but for thats purpose credit card is must. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is good exchange to purchase Bitcoin. I have also tried Coinbase by using Debit/Credit card. If you are searching the ways to purchase Bitcoin with the PayPal, you might go for LocalBitcoin which offers good service. 

• +2 1

I also use a Binance for low transfer fees and because it is easy and safe to transfer, and most currencies we find that they are exchanged with Bitcoin

21 hours ago, gbfisher said:

There are several platforum which are best for buying bitcoin like we can also buy bitcoin from a person or also use local sities

Still many country not yet accepted bitcoin you know..  So usually those country citizens will face problem to buy btc as they wont have any usd except their local national currency..  So in this case your suggestion will be helpful @gbfisher..  Those citizens can easily buy btc from their country local exchange site though the fee will be high..                

I think the best platform to buy bitcoin is the Binance platform and the yobit platform, because the fees on these two platforms are logical, and not as high as other platforms, and they are very safe for you to perform any transaction.

Even Binance cannot compete with HitBtc in this regard, as HitBtc has recently been called the most liquid Crypto exchange. This is truly incredible growth. Of course, this is the choice of cryptocurrency users. Some reasons for cryptocurrency users' choices:

- Clean and Detailed User Interface

-Detailed Reports

The only bad point is that the withdrawal fees are really high. But you can avoid this situation as follows: Using Doge as a withdrawal method will solve this problem. As a result, it joins us as an extremely fast growing and preferred stock market.

Sometimes it's not that the exchange rate are costier but it depends on your local currencies, if your local currencies is attributed to be lower than what it should be then the charges and cost may be high than you think

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of exchanges for buying btc but i prefer binance. Also you can check bestchange site and see which exchange is better than others also you check withdrawalfee site and check which exchange has lowest fee.

• +1 1

Of course, Binance is the first exchange I chose to trade Bitcoin. It gives me confidence that it is the largest exchange in the world and its low transaction fees are also attractive. Of course, I also prefer some stock exchanges in my country. I should use it when I need to convert to my country's currency. In this case, I prefer the Felixo exchange.

• +3 1

Actually buying BTC you can buy in all exchange site but I will suggest you that you have to choose an exchange which is secure and real and many members use it already as I will suggest you binance which is the best exchange and you can buy BTC easily there ..

• +2 1

I prefer buying bitcoins from peer to peer exchanges like  localbitcoins. because it's fast and with my local payment systems however, it's advised to go for dealers with good reputations when buying or selling on these exchanges.

@Gideon$

• +1 1

46 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Actually buying BTC you can buy in all exchange site but I will suggest you that you have to choose an exchange which is secure and real and many members use it already as I will suggest you binance which is the best exchange and you can buy BTC easily there ..

@Mark wood   but there has difficulties  to buy btc from any exchange and  you may know that...  By the way,  if you have usd or usdt then you can easily buy btc but if you have your country currreny only then you need to find out those exchange site that support p2p exchange..  Do you know what is p2p exchange brother??   

• +2 1

There are many platforms available where you can buy bitcoin. But according to my experience yobit exchange platform and binance exchange platform are the best platform for all crypto currencies buy and sell. Because their transactions fees are very low for every crypto currency. These websites are trusted and fast.