What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptouser1

What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin?

why would you want to buy bitcoin , when you can gain them for free? you can work on this platform and gain some instead of wasting your rare cash on it, look at it as a game or fun thing to do and by the end of the month you can bhave a decent amount of bitcoin to start exchanging with. Good day

• +2 1

I have experience of about 5 years in the following field .

I concluded that the best platform to buy crypto currency securely is Binance exchange.  One time Binance was hacked. But the owner gives all the money back from his own pocket to all traders ,which the owner worth hacked for binance community. 

That's why i recommend binance always.

Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I believe thats true. Binance is the best to buy bitcoin. As it is the top exchanger people believe in it. They have reached that place because people believed in it. Besides they have lower fees in every trading pair. Thats what makes it best.  Yobit is also a great exchanger to buy bitcoin. It's fee is mostly similar to binance. So i suggest yobit and binance.

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood   but there has difficulties  to buy btc from any exchange and  you may know that...  By the way,  if you have usd or usdt then you can easily buy btc but if you have your country currreny only then you need to find out those exchange site that support p2p exchange..  Do you know what is p2p exchange brother??   

Yes indeed if buy BTC on USD it's easy because binance support that and also if we want first we can buy USD on country currency easily and after that buy BTC, it's not much hard and you talk about p2p so I study it before I know about it as well..

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

you talk about p2p so I study it before I know about it as well..

If you know about it then its really cool because those country where crypto not yet accepted so for those country citizens different exchange site provided p2p exchange feature by which members easily can  buy usd or btc though their country national currency @Mark wood..  Some time i am planning to use this feature..                    

• +3 1

I think there are many exchanges sites and many other plateform. From where you can buy the bitcoin. But there are two plateform that i know for the buying the Bitcoin. I think binance and yobit is the best. 

Yobit is easy to use so i bought the Bitcoin from the yobit.

• +1 1

Bitcoin has many trust site to buy bitcoin and also trade at any time, therefore, the few list you can buy bitcoin are, BitMEX, CoinBene, IDAX, HitBTC, Extracted, LATOKEN, Hydax Exchange.. And many more

• +1 1

I think coinbase is best platform to buy and sell very trusted .There are so many platform to buy bitcoin and other crypto currency. In online many platform are fake but for buy and sell you can use coinbase 

• +1 1

Binance commission rates are much more affordable than other exchanges. Some sites even have a commission rate of 2 times that of the binance exchange. I could never understand why they were doing this. In this way, they cannot struggle with any stock market. anyway my suggestion is the binance exchange.

hello my friend, i want to tell you binance good forum you can buying the bitcoin.binance is many good feature than other platform i suggest you if you think about trading you choose the binance  platform.binance provide the lower fees.

Without a doubt my choice is Binance with its P2P exchange where you can convert FIAT money to cryptocurrencies or vice versa, it is necessary to highlight its low "spread" with respect to the market price and it does not charge commissions, I speak from my personal experience because I use platforms like AirTM or LocalBitcoins but I always bought at a slightly more expensive price and that affects your capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/30/2020 at 2:59 PM, online123 said:

I think coinbase is best platform to buy and sell very trusted .There are so many platform to buy bitcoin and other crypto currency. In online many platform are fake but for buy and sell you can use coinbase 

I like coinbase because the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is one of the lowest, unlike other exchange, even lower than binance bitcoin bitcoin withdrawal fee. But if the buyer is looking for p2p, I will suggest him binance, while binance is not also bad while using buying directly from bank and making use of credit cards. Also yobit is very good if to buy with credit cards. 

I would say that Binance, my experience has been excellent with P2P trade in this platform, where the prices are fairly competitive and there are no fees. I think second place would be Coinbase which I believe do not charge fees when buying via bank transfer, but such service is only restricted to a handful of countries, and people from other countries can only buy BTC via credit/debit card, paying high fees. 

• +3 1

On 2/10/2020 at 22:35, cryptouser1 said:

En términos de costo, Binance es mejor. Las tarifas de Binance son mucho más bajas, pero esto no es del todo justo para Coinbase, ya que las transferencias de moneda fiduciaria utilizan servicios de terceros, por lo que las tarifas son más altas. En términos de monedas admitidas, incluido Binance. ¿Qué piensas? Insertar otros medios

Exactly, not everything is the same for everyone, Binance is a great exchange, but perhaps there are others that offer something better, the important thing is to compare the rates of the cost of making the purchase of a cryptocurrency, but in my opinion Binance is the most accessible so far since it has a p2p service and this makes transactions much easier

• +1 1

There are many exchanges in the world but I suggest you to use the yobit exchange. I think it is safe and secure exchange. You can easily sell and buy in this exchange. It's transection fee is very low. It give us many investment planes.

• +3 1

I think about Robinhood. The Robinhood app is a commission-free trading platform that allows users to buy and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other major cryptocurrencies, in addition to stocks, options, ETFs and gold.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:35 AM, cryptouser1 said:

In terms of cost, Binance is better. Binance's fees are much lower, but this is not entirely fair to Coinbase as fiat currency transfers use third-party services, so the fees are higher. In terms of supported currencies, including Binance. What do you think?Insert other media

There are so meany ways and platforms to buy cryptocurrency's including bitcoin,  and yeah binance is one of them, of course binance have so meany users, but i also like coinbase and coincapmarkt, and also pixful too.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:25 PM, Shaami said:

Yes agree with you. Binance is one the best exchange in the cryptoworld. Many people are using binance for exchanging and trading around the globe. And yes binance is best for buying bitcoin and also secure and well-known.

@Shaami honestly I like trading in binance because I get some great profit from binance in last month and also from yobit but it depends on you if you have Information and experience then you can get profit in both of them get experience and later you will be any to get profit..

Coinbase , binance and yobit are the best exchanges can be used to buy bitcoins and you can also trade. These platforms I think the most reliable ones and are very famous. Most people choose them because of their secure environment they offer. I mostly use yobit only because of it's simple curriculum.

• +1 1

Everyone wants to make a bitcoin from crypto.We make posts on cryto and earn bitcoin from it.Payment for our post is transferred to yobit account.This is a fast exchange And very useful for us.

I think that binance is one of the best exchange because it has good volume and security.It depends on the currency of your country ,you also know in the best way how it exchange will be profitable for us.

• +1 1

I think binance is best for bitcoin . I have no more information about it you should do the about which you are confident . Good luck 

there are two fee structures you need to see first deposit and second the withdrawal fee and after that you need to see the rate of the exchange which you have chosen and you can take decission on the basis of them.

In my opinion, Binance is best platform to buy Bitcoin my friends because Binance is trusted by many people & it supports fiat currencies for buying Bitcoin. Localbitcoin is also good for buying Bitcoin.