What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptouser1

What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin?

There are many options, in fact it is difficult to choose between them, each of them has various features and is different from the others. For me, I use the binance and yobit platforms now

Yes, basically! Of course there are several good platforms for buying bitcoin. But these are all good but not faithful. Yes, basically! I think Binance is the best platform to buy Bitcoin.  Because it is quite popular and trustworthy. Its security system is very high. There are lower lifting fees than this. So I like binaries the most.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, cryptouser1 said:

In terms of cost, Binance is better. Binance's fees are much lower, but this is not entirely fair to Coinbase as fiat currency transfers use third-party services, so the fees are higher. In terms of supported currencies, including Binance. What do you think?Insert other media

@cryptouser1 There are many platforms that are very good to buy bitcoin, almost all of them have an exchange pair in that currency, we just have to look for the one that best suits our knowledge of trade so as not to make mistakes, for example, I would not recommend to a person who is Starting with this, use Binance, because it would be difficult for you to trade in it because of how dynamic it is, then for each level of knowledge, the better one level of exchange, gradually you can go from the simplest and low-volume to those of the highest level and dynamism, Unnamed, Yobit, Stakube among others to start and Binance for when there is more knowledge, greetings.

I agree with you my friend. I also use Binance to buy bitcoin because its fees is low and it has much good features. There are many other exchanges like this to buy bitcoin but I use Binance. Because, I considered it is very easy to use and it is much safe and secure. And it is in the top exchanges of the world. If you want to get more information about it then you need to search it at coingecko where everything clear to you and you can get a lot of information about it from there.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well post, personally my point of view,I think mostly person depends local currency to exchange,may be mostly people's like coinbase ,cash app etc,there are very useful, secure,good luck.

• +2 1

Everyone having their own opinions some are saying Coinbase is best some are saying Coinbase pro is best one and some are claimed that blockchain is best for this purpose and some users are in the support of trust wallet but my dears if we noticed that we all are using Yobit. Net and till this day anyone of us not faced any problem with this platform then why we can't use this platform my dears cryptotalk paying us for posts so the main purpose is to run their site means Yobit. Net so it's our responsibility to use this platform only.  

It is an serious issue because this currency has it's own powers and demand in any market that means some fake exchanges will hack your bitcoin and then you will nit receive any bitcoin from that exchanges.Truly I will suggest you to you Yobit for buying Bitcoin.

I agree with You that Binance is a good platform to buy Bitcoin due to its low trading rates for other currencies but their are also many other good platforms such as square cash , robinhood and One of the best Coinbase with more number of active traders and the Yobit exchange which is very good and more popular now a days.

Buying BTC is hard for third rate countries adopters because their is still ban and banks does give way them to send fiat in exchange account. So we use local exchangers and bought Perfect money kr payer or coins. Which cost extra fee. But after working in 4 years my friends have developed own circle to encounter this problem. Now we are make pool of USD, USDT where all add funds and bought BTC in one place the distribute it later. This way all have BTC with low fee. 

As many wallet is there. Binance is wonderful futures to have buy many others coins include Bitcoins. Binance has Large volume and low trading rates . Also coinbase, cash app  bisq is best decentralized

The best platform for trading Bitcoin, Binance, has an easy-to-use interface and is also reliable and secure, and its fees are not high, I recommend it

• +3 1

In my openion both coinbase and binance are best platforms where you can buy bitcoins.binance accepts wide range of cryptocurrencies but does not accept fiat so in this case i would suggest you coinbase it is a little bit costly but is one of the best in my view.

To buy bitcoin is a good and positive thing.Your question is quite sensible and good.There are many ways of buying bitcoins.However some of them are not comfortable.But Some are quite convenient and easy.Binance is one them.you should try it .thanks

Local Bitcoin is very good, it facilitates online commercial exchange between individuals of Bitcoin for local currency and apart from that the commission is 1% for each completed operation.

I think there are many apps for keeping bitcoin. However, Binance and Coinbase are the best applications to protect it because everyone shows that it is an extension and an advantage. If you like one thing and the other person doesn't like that thing. That's real

You say right my friend binance exchange is the good exchange in crypto world and it's transaction fee is very low . You can  use binance exchange because it is very safe and secure exchange . You can use youbit exchange because it's transaction fee is too low .

Mostly plate form are avail able on internet to buy a bitcoin.But the binance is the best plate form to buy a bitcoin. We can buy bitcoin through visa card, dibit card etc.We buy bitcoin to save our future. Thanks

Binance, Coinbase, Yobit, and we have then a few more like Bittrex, Kraken and many more lower exchanges. There is risk in everything as these are centralized exchanges that we have seen in the past and in the present that all exchanges can have problems. We need wallets and private keys so start looking about these first.

Binance, the best cryptocurrency exchange, also has a good application
What distinguishes it is the stop loss orders, it protects your money, it also has a BNB currency and contains a large amount of currencies for trading. 

• +1 1

I think the best platforms are binance / binance p2p, since their commissions are low for each operation you make and they can be free if you buy bnb, another option is okex, which although it has withdrawn its p2p system associated with paxful, offers a good gateway of payments, the only problem is the fee, which can be relatively high.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:34 AM, AlexRay said:
  • Coinbase and Coinbase Pro: Best Overall
  • CashApp: Best for Beginners
  • Binance: Best for Altcoins/low fees
  • Bisq: Best Decentralized Exchange

My friend I think that cashapp is only used in the USA and not anywhere else in the world. Is this CashApp like Paypal that doesn't allow to withdraw the funds? I hope they give the option to withdraw.

Binance is the best because they won't ask for KYC (with a limit) but they also have restrictions.

In my opinion only the two platforms Binance and coinbase are the best.

Because they have the similarities and very low cost then the bitcoin.By them we can also buy global coins. These have the large volume with low reats & also support traders.

There are many websites some are secure and some are not .But the Two Binance and yobit they are the most reliable and easy for dealings. They have low cost and wide range also. Mostly the people used these to earn bitcoins.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.