What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

I think technical analysis is good because structures and patterns send news to people. In essence, you do fundamental analysis, which can also be understood from technical analysis

10 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Hi! In most cases, I think these experts know less than I do:D and there is this thought: if you want to do well, do it yourself. I believe that if you want to learn something, you need to do it yourself. Other people's opinions should be taken into account and this is very useful, but they should not become your opinion. You must analyze the tips and recommendations and adapt them to your experience.

@Anarchy09 Perfect. At the very first stage in the crypto tradings, I followed the advised from the so-called crypto experts but did not worked at the end.After that, I learnt everything from test and trial(based-on the experiences). 

• +4 1

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Perfect. At the very first stage in the crypto tradings, I followed the advised from the so-called crypto experts but did not worked at the end.After that, I learnt everything from test and trial(based-on the experiences). 

@Whited35 The method of trial and error, in fact, the best teacher. With this method, you get a huge amount of information in the shortest possible time. However, you should not learn this method on a large Bank. It is best to use a small Bank to avoid significant financial losses. I would also add that the trial and error method will show itself more confident with the study of useful literature. Then there will be more trials and fewer errors. I think so😁

• +4 1

I often hear that it is impossible to predict the future price movement in the Forex market.

I declare that it is possible. I'm not saying that I'm always right, but I earn my bread and butter with technical analysis.

I know that many economists believe that only economic theory can explain the current state of the market and predict future possible developments, and that they ridicule technical analysis.

I have never been a maximalist, and I will not say that there is only one correct way to trade in the Forex market. Everything depends on the personal preferences of the trader. The most important factor is personal skills. Everyone has their own mental abilities and skills to analyze the market.

But there is a big difference between analysts and traders. Traders are active, they trade and make decisions. Analysts are reflexive, they reflect on decisions and want to take into account all the factors that affect the market.

Most financial market traders are a hybrid of traders and analysts. We want to trade and act, but on the other hand we want to be sure that the deal is correct, so we carefully plan the entry and exit. So how do you decide how to analyze the market? How do I make the right decisions?

I'm a trader, I don't include fundamental analysis in my trading. I'm a 100% technical trader and I'm not going to do it any other way, as it all works great for me. I can predict about 3 to 6 movements per month if there are suitable conditions. This is how technical analysis can work. A trader who trades on technical analysis has an advantage over analysts, he knows the entry point to the market, the goal and the exit point. The analyst can predict that the price will go up, but when it will happen, he does not know.

Of course, I'm not saying that you need to trade only on technical analysis, and everything else is wrong or does not work. In fact, the ability to predict future price movements based on technical analysis is very difficult to master. You need to understand the dynamics of price movement, why it is moving or standing, and what will happen next. Personally, I build my analysis on the principles and signals of price action. I believe that this is the best technical method in the Forex market, because it shows in real time what is happening in the market, and does not lag like indicators. It is easy for me to apply it and it is very harmonious with the concept of support and resistance levels. But if you approach the price action method superficially, you can do a lot of bad things. This is not a panacea, but no method will give you a 100% guarantee.

I have seen traders who only trade on fundamental analysis. I have to admit that some have been very successful at this. They understand what economic factors affect the price and can also use this to predict the entry and exit of a trade. So do not neglect this method of trading.

As I said, I am a purely technical trader and do not look at fundamental economic factors. But it seems to me that novice traders should combine both technical analysis and fundamental analysis in their trading. This will help them determine what they personally prefer, as well as allow them to look at the market and price from different angles. Some believe that fundamental analysis is easier than technical analysis, while others hold the opposite opinion. For many, economic data and its impact on the market are more logical and reliable than technical data. They say that technical analysis has no basis, that it simply follows the price and cannot predict the future. I have generally noticed that it is easier for novice traders to apply fundamental analysis than technical analysis.

But, as I have repeatedly noted, the biggest problem is entering a trade, as well as the question of setting a stop loss and take profit, and here, I think, the best solution is technical analysis. The road to profitable trading is through hard work. This is not a fun time. But, if you want, you can learn everything yourself without paying a penny for training.

2 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 The method of trial and error, in fact, the best teacher. With this method, you get a huge amount of information in the shortest possible time. However, you should not learn this method on a large Bank. It is best to use a small Bank to avoid significant financial losses. I would also add that the trial and error method will show itself more confident with the study of useful literature. Then there will be more trials and fewer errors. I think so😁

@Anarchy09This method only works if you learn something from your mistakes otherwise it will be extremely costly to expose yourself in the risk of test and trial by using funds no matter you started up with large sum of money or small, loss is loss 😝😜!

• +3 1

45 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09This method only works if you learn something from your mistakes otherwise it will be extremely costly to expose yourself in the risk of test and trial by using funds no matter you started up with large sum of money or small, loss is loss 😝😜!

@Whited35 Yes, it's not a shame to make mistakes, it's a shame to make repeated mistakes. If a person does not have the ability to learn from their own mistakes, then a career as a trader is unlikely to suit them, I think so😯

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, it's not a shame to make mistakes, it's a shame to make repeated mistakes. If a person does not have the ability to learn from their own mistakes, then a career as a trader is unlikely to suit them, I think so😯

@Anarchy09You are perfectly right on it my brother. Sometime even a single wrong click can cause a huge damage at the cryptocurrency tradings. I had the similar experience on HitBTC. After that terrible incident, I always check twice before placing orders. 

• +4 1

I think that technical analysis is very useful, because it gives us a lot of information about the decision we will make in a trade, be it long or short, we always rely on all the tools we can for the best decision.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09You are perfectly right on it my brother. Sometime even a single wrong click can cause a huge damage at the cryptocurrency tradings. I had the similar experience on HitBTC. After that terrible incident, I always check twice before placing orders. 

@Whited35 It's no big deal that you're facing such a problem. The main thing in this case is that you have learned a valuable lesson and will now make sure that this mistake does not happen again. Don't worry, everything will be fine!

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 It's no big deal that you're facing such a problem. The main thing in this case is that you have learned a valuable lesson and will now make sure that this mistake does not happen again. Don't worry, everything will be fine!

@Anarchy09 100% it was the turning point to shape my trading skills. By the way, I am also interested to hear your experiences if you have lost a huge amounts due to a wrong analysis or due to a wrong click on the trading platforms.  

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 100% it was the turning point to shape my trading skills. By the way, I am also interested to hear your experiences if you have lost a huge amounts due to a wrong analysis or due to a wrong click on the trading platforms.  

@Whited35 Yes, thank you for asking) I have such experience. A couple of years ago, I was trading on the steam trading platform and had a good income. Later, my scheme died and I had to withdraw the remaining money. At the time when I was withdrawing money, every corner was talking about bitcoin, that it is digital gold and it is waiting for a big future. And then I thought: "why not invest some of the remaining money in bitcoin?" at that time, I opened the chart and was stunned: the graph of bitcoin is flying up on jet engines! Without thinking twice, I decided to buy bitcoin. At the time of purchase, it cost$19,000. What do you think happened next?😂😂😂 I lost money on the fall of the exchange rate. At that time, I decided that it would be better to sell bitcoin and buy an altcoin. I accidentally heard about the TRX token, they said the same thing about it, that it will fly up and reach$ 1 per token! I, who did not understand anything at all at the time and was disappointed in bitcon, ran to buy TRX in the hope of getting my money back. But even here it will be easy to guess what happened next)what a valuable lesson I learned!!!

• +5 1

Crypto is special, because it's not needed to do technical analysis. Sometimes it can be helpful, but these whalemoves can not be predicted. So I would say, yes technicals can be helpful, but if a whale comes by, they are worthless, haha

Personally i don't believe that you can predict the market even if you are a coin dev because everything can change in seconds. 

Hi, 

That's a splendid question! Well, given its relative nascency compared to other financial markets, I've noticed that cryptocurrency investors tend to use technical analysis indicators to gauge their market positions. I personally employ a vast array of indicators, such as Bollinger bands, MACDs, and Fibonacci retracement to help make more informed trading and investing decisions. However, as the old adage goes, to each his own.

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

No, technical analysis cannot predict sudden movements in cryptocurrencies, I think that is what fundamental analysis is for, for example if a cryptocurrency is going to be listed on a major exchange this can cause its price to rise for a while and then fall very quick, if you know this you can take advantage of it

No, technical analysis cannot predict sudden movements in cryptocurrencies, I think that is what fundamental analysis

I consider that it is the best analysis to be able to be profitable in the market! Technical analysis, within stock market analysis, is the treatment of price action, mainly through the use of graphs, with the purpose of predicting future trends in price. The term "price action" contains the three main sources of information available to the technical analyst. Technical analysis encompasses knowing a trend, drawing support and resistance levels, moving averages, etc.

I think that the technical analysis is very fundamental when it comes to operating but you also have to take into account speculation and not get carried away by emotions, and also have a strategy to know how to apply excellent risk management, the ideal is to respect your strategy because many times we leave our position for fear of fear

• +1 1

Technical analysis is an essential tool for a good optimization of results when trading since it allows us a broader vision of the direction of the market towards the trend that best favors us, whether it is long or short.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

I lost money on the fall of the exchange rate. At that time, I decided that it would be better to sell bitcoin and buy an altcoin. I accidentally heard about the TRX token, they said the same thing about it

@Anarchy09 Oh impressive ! Clearly the fault in analysis as newbie which happens to the most of the newcomers in the crypto world. You again reverted to TRON 😂 ! I hope after that incident, you have never chosen any products based on TRON blockchain network? 

Thanks for sharing your experience and I hope newbies may have something to learn from your experience how analysis mistakes or investment mistakes lead to the loss in the cryptocurrency sphere. I am really loving to have conversations with you in the different threads and while dealing with you, I am missing my brother @BTC Future , he used to share me such a great experience but despite my last effort, he left this forum. Now I am just missing him because he was the most important pal to have mainstream and depth cryptocurrency related discussions. You can still visit his profile to see his great ideas. 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Oh impressive ! Clearly the fault in analysis as newbie which happens to the most of the newcomers in the crypto world. You again reverted to TRON 😂 ! I hope after that incident, you have never chosen any products based on TRON blockchain network? 

Thanks for sharing your experience and I hope newbies may have something to learn from your experience how analysis mistakes or investment mistakes lead to the loss in the cryptocurrency sphere. I am really loving to have conversations with you in the different threads and while dealing with you, I am missing my brother @BTC Future , he used to share me such a great experience but despite my last effort, he left this forum. Now I am just missing him because he was the most important pal to have mainstream and depth cryptocurrency related discussions. You can still visit his profile to see his great ideas. 

@Whited35 I also think that people with a lot of experience behind them should share it with others, whether for a fee or for free. If a person has a good experience behind their back and presents it correctly 😀😀, I am even ready to pay money for their presentations and lessons, but there are people who meet one in a million who are willing to share their stories and useful lessons on forums for free. And apparently your friend @BTC Future is one of them😁😁.and as for my experience, I am ready to reconsider my views on the throne if I am engaged in cryptocurrency arbitrage. This network has a low Commission and fast transactions, plus it has a relatively sideways schedule.

Now I looked at his profile - he is banned, it's a shame😒

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +5 1

I think that technical analysis does not guarantee everything, movement prediction, technical analysis is only a very small part, while the basic analysis, market analysis

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

If a person has a good experience behind their back and presents it correctly 😀😀, I am even ready to pay money for their presentations and lessons,

@Anarchy09 This forum can be the best place for that purpose. Here are really talented some guys who occasionally create the posts at least one in a week. I love to read their analysis and participate in their discussions. 

17 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

Now I looked at his profile - he is banned, it's a shame😒

Indeed it is the reality that's why it hurts me the most. 

• +5 1

This is why we do technical analysis we do this to predict the market, so you ask a question and given an answer too. Technical analysis is performed to predict where the prices are going next, but since we can't accurately predict the future this is only the best estimate we can get.

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942