What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

On 26.10.2019 at 06:38, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

this is the most basic thing the trader will have to work with. please note exactly the trader, not the investor. The investor simply buys the shares when the price goes down, while the trader is constantly working with the figures and resistance lines, that is, technical analysis for him is a fundamental thing.

Technical analysis is a technique that we use to analyze the prices of digital currencies using geometric shapes and data, and there is also an add-on that helps in the analysis with which we can know the direction of the price whether it will rise or fall, and we place deals in a specific value.

don't be so categorical, because at one point technical analysis, such as the resistance line, can help you well. let's say you want to buy Lightcoin, a large currency more stable than many altnoins. and you buy right at the resistance level, the price bounces from that level down, can't punch. If technical analysis had been used, this would not have happened.

On 10.02.2020 at 01:26, Jhadhasan said:

We use technical analysis to understand incomprehensible market movements. If we do our technical analysis and the subject is still ambiguous, then we should move away and search for other opportunities.

Other opportunities, heh, for example? you're talking about how you can predict where the price will go. Yes, where to invest my money? I'm not trying to offend you, but if you, as I understand you, still just want to become a trader in the future, please look at the figures. The double bottom has not been canceled yet, these signals will help you. And if you're an investor, forget the technical, just buy on the decline.

Technical analysis is essential to learn the basics as a minimum to understand what is happening with our money. Later it could be used as knowledge to be able to generate profits in any market but it is better to focus on a few markets to learn how it works.

On 15.09.2020 at 01:23, benalmoh88 said:

i think that when bitcoin decrease or increase with big move all altcoins chart moving to the down, so the technical analysis is true when the bitcoin will stable, it's just my opinion

No, almost all altcoins respond to the movement of bitcoin, that is, if it goes down today, 1% chance that the majority will not go after it, this fact can be used in their practice on trading.

On 04.01.2020 at 10:25, nicolas1234789 said:

Technical analysis created to help trader decide what the best for him. In this analysis included indicator to predict market direction, stop loss and take profit area. Trader can also use fundamental method as basic analysis. Analysis create prediction and prediction not always right. Money management is your safety, use it to avoid bigger lost.

I don't even know how best to articulate. I wrote everything on the case! Respect. we should not forget about the expectations of the news, especially the big ones, like the recent U.S. election

hi bro. I think technical analyze is important in trading. But also fundamental analyze is need for you. But i always use technical analyze.

• +5 1

It would be better for me if I combined technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading to improve the accuracy of technical signals. Even if you end up choosing technical analysis methods, be sure to keep up to date with the latest news about cryptocurrencies.

From my criteria, technical analysis is very important, being informed about the most relevant news is important when operating, however, you should not be guided only by the technical, since this is a complement to fundamental analysis, I think that knowing how to use  both can guarantee us good earnings. 

Technical analysis works as long as long as we analyze everything from a monthly chart to the smaller time frame chart. If we want to operate on a 15 minute chart we have to take into account that the price is making in higher time frames

The new business is in a state that is unpredictable. At any moment, something could happen. It seems that the TGE market is still unpredictable. Often it goes down and sometimes it gets bigger. Confusing, it is.

There are softwares like this. They can predict where it will go. Of course it is not 100% analysis but some people make very good money. However it is like a tale. I never found where to buy such software. I saw it only once. 

Technical analysis is a way to address the study of opportunities in a market and determine the times to enter, exit and, in general, manage our positions.

There are countless indicators, recognizable patterns, techniques and trading systems. So the important thing is to know a few tools that complement each other well and learn how to use them thoroughly.

Don't try to learn technical analysis at once. It's just a tool within our stock exchange speculation system and you'll just need to know some key basics and a couple of indicators thoroughly to put you in light years of most people putting their money on the stock exchange. It's a question of quality, more than quantity.
You can also check out the best articles regarding technical analysis here. They are ordered by increasing difficulty so that any apprentice can read them and gradually get to know the world of technical analysis.

Good investing is also about managing losses, and here technical analysis can be a useful tool to determine where to best place your stop loss (given the number of technical analysis practitioners who are likely to anchor around certain price points).

Technical analysis helps us to make the trading decisions based on the cryptocurrency market data. It can be really helpful for us to sort out the things what going on the cryptocurrency markets.I have been doing  technical analysis for making the trading decisions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Ali Gill said:

Technology analysis you don't understand can't give predict where is he do balance so that the ground is not work emotional just understand his 

I did not understand what you mean exactly, technical analysis is a science used to read the chart of any currency in the market in order to predict its price direction and of course the profit,hope i make it clear 

For me the technical analysis represents a small part of the market analysis of Bitcoin or any other currency that you want to analyze, I think that it is not everything, before doing AT you must do a market analysis, study the volume well and look possible reasons for market movements.

Technical analysis works relatively well with crypto for short-term.
In the long-term it works less well but it can also be used in case of doubt.
On crypto it is mainly used to find a point of purchase and sale.
However it is an unregulated and very volatile market, the fundamental analysis of a crypto must take precedence and technical analysis is more to be used to confirm its intuition.

On 26‏/10‏/2019 at 05:38, cryptotalker said:

مرحباً بالجميع ... الأسواق بها سوق متقلب. في بعض الأحيان تكون هناك حركات سريعة لا نفهمها. هل تعتقد أنه يمكننا التنبؤ بهذه التحركات باستخدام التحليل الفني؟

I rely heavily on technical analysis in all of my trades while not neglecting fundamental analysis.
When there is market volatility, you can take advantage of the opportunity and capture the times of entry or exit according to the support and resistance lines, "price rebound or break."

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, hazemali said:

Technical analysis can provide very accurate price predictions. Many novices expect from technical analysts or software patterns to be 100 percent accurate

technical analysis never gives you accurate prediction, it just helps by giving you an idea of how the market MIGHT behave, so its definitely not a sure thing. 

11 hours ago, Bills said:

For me the technical analysis represents a small part of the market analysis of Bitcoin or any other currency that you want to analyze, I think that it is not everything, before doing AT you must do a market analysis, study the volume well and look possible reasons for market movements.

yea people just focus on the indicators of TA but forget about the other factors that might affect the market, because no TA would have predicted the price fall to 3800$ earlier this year.

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Technical analysis helps us to make the trading decisions based on the cryptocurrency market data. It can be really helpful for us to sort out the things what going on the cryptocurrency markets.I have been doing  technical analysis for making the trading decisions. 

@Whited35 How long do you take and how accurately does it help you choose the coin and time to enter? And how often is technical analysis right? I have recently been interested in this topic more and more often, so it will be useful for me to listen to the opinions of already experienced people!)

• +2 1

It is very difficult to predict where the cryptocurrency will go because besides you there are other traders who can change the price of the coin that you are trying to analyze.

• +1 1

Technical analysis is not an exact science. You can follow a multitude of indicators that can help you make decisions, but the market is unpredictable and no one can assure you how prices will behave.

• +1 1

Regardless of whether we utilize specialized examination we can't at present foresee what will occur in the cost of crypto in light of the fact that it is unstable and continually fluctuating.