How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

This is considered difficult for some, but fraud can be avoided by staying away from all that glitters or suspicions of any and any sites or projects that offer great profits without a reasonable reason is a fraud.

THINK POSITIVE

its hard actually to know if some of them are legit or not as they are already good enough in fooling people,what i only did is i avoid those link given by unknown source,i used incognito mode when searching,i dont enter any sites,and never trust anyone online.

No way to identify scam project. Its depend only of you. If you have enough knowledge about crypto world you can easily identified scam projet. You have to enough experience . 

There are so many ways of Scamm to deceive us, they can send us a link whose contents are to quickly get rich or a very large project. Therefore we can be tempted and tempted, to protect all that we can secure our account and provide a very tight key and do not carelessly enter suspicious links.

It is difficult to find scam.  You should must check reviews of sites on which you wants to work. In this way you can find out about scam sites. 

Most scams offer too good to be true offer like earning 1% to 100% interest per day.those are signs of scams and i am advising everyone to avoid it.because it might be paying at beginning but I'm sure it will run with your money after few weeks or months.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

In the crypto market there are many scammers and fake projects. We can easily inentify the fake projects through their suspious behaviour. But there are more fake projects which almost we cann't indentify. Try to read their website and whitepaper. You will get it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Anything related to money has the potential to be a scam. Therefore, more caution should be given, as to why the .RO alloy is offered is probably a scam. Or something that does not imply that they are likely to be a scam

I think fil the form after researchon google about them about their site boot or any thing if you do thia bwfore then you can disabled  gpogle two fector authenticator  security systems its very safe and easy

I think there are many scam projects which cannot be identified easily. They use many techniques to make users compel in trusting scams. Until research about different scams is not done, then it will be tough to identify different scams. 

Always avoid the offering which gives you like 150% profit , these are  absolutely scam, also donot trust any new tokens that releases nowadays as many of them are scam.

This led them to concede leadership while letting everyone else down. Once the performance loss sign, some members of the message acknowledge it and get it real now. General Chat Chat LoungSeize Illustration Miracle Tele We see that this is a top token, largely for investment.

In fact, identifying a scam is very easy, seeing something on offer. The more profitable offers the greater the risk. Or something ridiculous is also likely to be a complaint. Anything related to money has the potential to become a complaint. So, be very careful when making decisions, not believing in good promises. Keep believing in the results of your own investigation.

Actually I am a newbie in cryptocurrency. I also want to know about this. Because I don't have enough idea about scammers.

Initially for beginners its very difficult to understand thie scamming of cryptocurrencies just try to be smart and don't get trapped in any such sites by seeing the benefits try to research before entering into any sites so that you will be safe and your balance will be safe.

every single one you canister perform at the introduction is revise the foretell as a great deal as likely from every only angle. Search for every information, study their intact whitepaper, search for history of side members. more or less swindle ICOs are therefore gain produced that constant the additional knowledgeable investors be defeated capital with them

There is a current project called black bitcoin, it has a website, it has white paper, it has its airdrop, everything is fine, it really only remains, wait. Sometimes it is very difficult to determine which project is a trap.

So investing cautiously is the first way to defend against possible scam that we cannot detect.

But there are projects that are very shameless, have no whitepaper, it is not known who forms it, and their airdrops are really shameless in their promotions. Do not believe in projects with airdrops that offer much.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

How individuals typically check whether something right now is a trick? Messages, sites, items, icos, and so on what is your method for shielding yourself from these tricks?

My way to protect my self to those scam is have knowledge first! 

And forum give good help to me because I earn and learn here always. 

That I can use to avoid hackers and scammers. 

Which is the idea that crypto place can be no cost for everyone who would like to experience the idea which includes shady men and women, these are quite ecstatic to view your riches involving cryptocurrency, a lot of undertaking scammers, market place tricks and many others. consequently, be watchful throughout adding profit just about any way of expenditure.

El 25/10/2019 a las 16:46, starwill dijo:

Al menos cuando una propuesta está lejos de la realidad con porcentajes insostenibles es una indicación de una situación, si algo es demasiado bueno para ser verdad, normalmente no lo es.

En realidad la mejor manera de ver si algo es estafa es lo dicho anteriormente y a parte ver sus fuentes de donde sale, en cuales sitios a sido repostiado y con cuales medio cuanta por aprobacion 

Promise me high profits quickly and with minimum investment, little supply of information etc., there are currently too many scams in this crypto world. the best thing is always to get advice and look for reliable information

In crypto world there's always hackers and scammers that can't be gone, they will desperately do bad things and find a person that they can fool, so for you to be able to prevent it and know if it's scam or not you must be always careful in visiting some sites you must review it first and don't just immediately trust people you just met over the internet.