How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

yes i agree woth you.in this time scamers are very active. everyday we can see new scams. for avoid them i use to strong security. always i alart about my privacy. this is the first think we can do.also i avoid public WiFi and many think.this way i can avoid them.

thank you

Usually those websites that promise a high return of investments are scam. There are some website that promise a 1% daily return of investment and no legit business can afford to provide that kind of return to their investors. Avoid projects that are not very specific in their goals and methodology.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/26/2019 at 1:41 AM, anapaulacx said:

here are many basic things that you need to know and also, you have to be careful in believing what you are being provided by some site that is always created to list some projects. What I mean is that you need to do your own research.

I just learn that the new projects are almost fake and we just get loss through these projects and now i just invest the money in the old and good coin because these coins will give us good profit in future not loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, RAMENSOUP said:

Knowing that you got scammed, is one of the worst thing you'll experience in this life. In order to prevent this to happen to you, you need to be alert to your surroundings. Ask yourself as to 'why is this person or link offering me a good amount of money in just a short amount of time?'. When you know to yourself that you need to work hard in order to gain good amount of money. Isn't it funny? Nothing good comes if you don't work hard. Just remember that. In this world of crypto, there are a lot of scammers. Don't be too excited, it's okay to feel doubt. Doubting helps you sometimes. 

That is the worst experience, you will be thinking that you are scammed or you are a fool to get scammed, but no one is above that

• Useful or interesting 1

To avoid from scam. I think is really easy. Main thing is please educate yourself, there is many people already sharing their experience when faced the scammers. You can learn from them. Also please don't really believe on the promise. Most scammer doing promise on the profit and money. So if you think that profit is not make sense, just avoid it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In  order to avoid scams first if all you need to control you greed of earning easy money because there is no such things as easy money. 

Secondly while dealing or trading you need to be very careful and cautious and well assured that person you are dealing with is not a scammer. 

You can identify scams just by seeing it. There are mostly ads shown about them on different sites,that you can win alot of money or tokens. So,the thing is nobody will give you 100dollars on purpose so its a scam without any doubt. You just need to ignore it.

To identify cryptocurrency scams, you have to have aware about the current happening around the crypto market because many scammer sell you the dream of getting rich quickly or some other thing to catch you on their trap. Now a days there are also many site and blog, where you can get the information of these scam site. Remember your greed is their main weapon to scam you.

Although it is very possible we identify scammers and scammers sites because they gave us some unexpected return offered to us for even smaller investments so be aware about it. 

There are a lot of ways to detect dishonest cryptocurrencies. You must pay attention before you buy any currency and start trading in it. You should never rush to this thing in order not to lose all your money.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, derjoua said:

I will tell you almost airdrops and diverse advancements of distinctive modern destinations, they donate you a compensate for welcoming companions, but all this is often so suspicious, as a result, a few destinations vanish and don't pay anything, and somebody writing clients some place solidifies, and does not issue grants. It is of course exceptionally pitiful

They pay to get users so that when you come you will be thinking that they are legit users and also invest in it

On 10/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

Welcome with me
Above all, the device must be protected by a strong and well-known antivirus
Check profitability sites whether they are fraudulent or safe with Scamadviser
Scamadviser uses an algorithm to determine whether a website is legitimate through real reviews or a phishing website

On 10/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

I believe in free earning only of crypto. I don't trust any person or any projects in the crypto field because of scammers. I always turn on security on my accounts. I am waiting for crypto regulation. Because after that maximum scammers will vanish from the market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

46 minutes ago, MMoni said:

Actually, to identify a scam is very easy, by seeing something offered. The more lucrative the offer is given most likely it is a scam. Or something that does not make sense is also likely to be a scam. Anything related to money has the potential to be a scam.All you can do is research as much as possible to look for clues that show it is a scam.Thank you.

Seeing their services and their use case you will get to k ow that something is wrong from the project.

For me when it comes to email scammers usually e-mail you several time and offer good thing or other says that you win on their raffle even though you didn't participate.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You can identify crypto scams by the way you look on Twitter forums and Facebook that's enough

4 minutes ago, AlexTalha said:

I don't open suspicious emails, and I usually avoid websites that deal with crypto that I don't trust.  I don't really know if there is a real answer, because scammers and hackers are getting really creative and very smart now!  I think it's best to rely on the most well-known sites, the ones you trust and the coins that are well known.

Scammers usually attack their victims from a very broad range of online spaces. E-mail is only one of them. They mostly use social media because people are visiting social media pages far more than their E-mails and it is a better opportunity for scammers. You should ignore any unknown messages or any kind of invitations to join a particular page on Telegram and Whatspp. If you want to join any website, only try those that are completely free to join. Any request for money should be suspected and rejected.

There are crypto websites specifically about investment that are legit for weeks then becomes a scam. If it's offering high yield then that would make it a scam sooner. Legit sites needs effort and hardwork.

In fact, frauds can be easily detected, if the offers they make, for example, are illogical, such as if you multiply your money in a short period of time, or you need to deposit to withdraw your profits, as such sites can never be trusted.

If something seems shady, then it is shady. .As the team, or the services they offer, or they promises sounds too good to be true, then you need to stay away from such things. It's hard to identify them actually. But if you're only using a trusted website or a trusted person, you minimized the chance of getting scammed.

A thorough investigation of the project can define whether the project is a scam or a legitimate project. But not fundamentally a legitimate project is a quality project. You must also consider whether the project has a market or not.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

with these many number of scams the only way is to consider everything scam until you research about it and find out that's actually not a scam

Sometimes it might look to good to go, thinking is not a scam, many scammers are intelligent and smart to even come from the same source. 

6 hours ago, locar said:

Actually, to differentiate a trick is highly easy, by using seeing some thing marketed. The more profitable the offer is given most probable it is able to be a trick. Or something that does not make experience is additionally likely to be a trick. Anything related to cash has the potential to be a trick. Hence, be extra cautious in making selections, do no longer be given in sweet guarantees. Proceed to accept inside the comes about of examinations carried out with the aid of your self.

You just need to make some research about that particular project, you might come up with ideas if they are scam