Cryptopia NEW UPDATE - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Cryptopia NEW UPDATE

16 hours ago, MalikAdnan said:

Cryptopia is exchanging site it is good but actually they also need KYC. It is the main issue and they demand full KYC. This is the new update and rules for users.

Dont be like person which commented before you (he is banned).

Cryptopia exchange is shut down and on liquidation, which means that they will not open exchange again.

And about KYC, it is already known and question is when users must to send and in last update they write that maybe will be by the end of the year.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is very good to see that Cryptopia has not abandoned its users and is always giving updates about the settlement, I hope that everyone will be able to recover their funds

i have an old account there i liked they way that offer chat and tipping during chat for chat members and how it offer organized wallet  please

keep always update

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 2:07 AM, candyguyyy said:

i have an old account there i liked they way that offer chat and tipping during chat for chat members and how it offer organized wallet  please

keep always update

Yes I remember that, good old times. :classic_smile:

Of course, in this topic I share all new updates (with link) from Cryptopia which they share on their twitter account.

11 hours ago, Eklat said:

I don't believe that cryptopia will be online again it's over for it and for us i have lost all my money there and every month we have some news and information without any thing 

Do you read reports?

Did you read last report? This one:

Please next time read carefully previous comments, or at least check out their twitter account before you write.

I think this story discredited Cryptopia. It would be a miracle if they reopened one day. I still have cryptocurrencies in my crypto exchange. I hope they will not delay continuing to provide services to all investors, traders and members.

image.png

I think this story has robbed Cryptopia of its reputation and user trust.It's sad that they closed, a lot of people lost their money...

Well i was actually happy it was everything ok during some time for Cryptopia.

Also the KYC implementations were something that was coing to make it even more worth to the eyes of new people.

Nontheless is sad to see it gone and maybe if someone finds any more news if its coming back or not just informing at this topic please.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I hope the recovery of all my funds in whatever acceptable way: fiat, BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT. IMMEDIATELY. Cryptopia can still prove that this episode wasn’t the biggest scam of NZ history. If not, we all expect the owners to go to jail for THEFT.

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

New update:

This update I would like to call "Be ready". :classic_smile:

Like you can read in report they plan to start process in early December, which means that is soon and because of that "be ready" and check out for next update/process. There are in report some things on which you must to pay attention and it would be good that all read report. I hope soon all users will return their coins/tokens. 

What do you think the information that will contain in the KYC, before the hack, there weren't KYC for users, why now they will demand that, beside many users by now will have forgotten their account activities. I think they are waiting too long on this, scammers will still use the kyc opportunities to get funds. I believe their hack was from insider who knows in and out of the exchange and collaborate with external individuals.

1 hour ago, Danyah ghaith said:

I've never used Cryptopia before is it good? I just got finished watching a video about it. Does anybody know if they have an investment box like Yobit? I'm looking for more exchanges that I can try out to see which one is the best for me.

Did you read at all what topic is about?

Do you know that Cryptopia was hacked and exchange dont work anymore (more than one year)?

And you can imagine how your post looks like.

I recommend you that next time read what topic is about and after that to write post if you have something to say.

2 hours ago, alamin20 said:

I just hope my coin back, i still have doge on cryptopia and now we heard something like this, dude. Really miss when this exchange become one of the recommended exchange options, Well, i just hope everything will run smoothly without any problem. Cheers!

We will see in December. :classic_wink:

people complained where they will sell their (not strong) altcoins.

But, this situation (to people recover their coins) it takes a very long time, and people is impatient and talk a lot not correct things.

Thanks for the info, this is very important for the people that are waiting for some kind of resolution from this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me I did not try Cryptopia before. Does anybody know if they have an investment box like Yobit? I'm looking for more exchanges that I can try out to see which one is the best for me.

• +2 1

I do not think that we need any new forum even if it was established in 2015 this is not a guarantee for credibility, there are many factors to decide the best one or at least the one that you feel comfortable to deal with, however, thanks for your advice. 

• +2 1

I think, this kind of good news for me. Because I have some balance on TGIS Exchange.I think something is good to see what happens because this new update can take very positive and feelings that they may return our money even even more.

Thank you

On 12/6/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ramz99737 said:

For me I did not try Cryptopia before. Does anybody know if they have an investment box like Yobit? I'm looking for more exchanges that I can try out to see which one is the best for me.

And you asking about exchange which is hacked. Do you know at all that Cryptopia exchange dont work anymore over 1 year?

4 hours ago, Rozy said:

I do not think that we need any new forum even if it was established in 2015 this is not a guarantee for credibility, there are many factors to decide the best one or at least the one that you feel comfortable to deal with, however, thanks for your advice. 

What you talking about, "new forum"?

To all members, please read what is the topic and then write a post. Because it's not ok to write post without to read what topic is about.

CHECK OUT YOUR EMAIL

I just receive email from Cryptopia with form (website) which/where you must to fill up and to wait next step.

Check out your email (Inbox, Promotions, or Spam) and fill up form.

There are some informations which you must to fill up to prove that is your account, and probably next step is KYC.

After long time we finaly arrive this step, I hope that everybody will get their coins/tokens back.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

CHECK OUT YOUR EMAIL

I just receive email from Cryptopia with form (website) which/where you must to fill up and to wait next step.

Check out your email (Inbox, Promotions, or Spam) and fill up form.

There are some informations which you must to fill up to prove that is your account, and probably next step is KYC.

After long time we finaly arrive this step, I hope that everybody will get their coins/tokens back.

I received this e-mail too 
image.png.ca44800ea554c658a37a67eb81374db1.png

but I am in doubts since there is currently no update from the liquidators, I mean from GrantThornton. They do it usually through Twitter. I think they would inform Cryptopia members the same way.
The e-mail looks suspicious and phishing personal info. I woud rather wait for further updates from the liquidators.  

8 hours ago, Sergiowa said:

I received this e-mail too 
image.png.ca44800ea554c658a37a67eb81374db1.png

but I am in doubts since there is currently no update from the liquidators, I mean from GrantThornton. They do it usually through Twitter. I think they would inform Cryptopia members the same way.
The e-mail looks suspicious and phishing personal info. I woud rather wait for further updates from the liquidators.  

Did you check out email address? I receive message from same email when Cryptopia shut down exchange.

You have a point, that's a little weird because there are no infomations about email on twt.

But one more thing, did you get any email from "liquidators"?

I'm not tell you that you do or not something that up to you, I just inform that I receive email.

• +3 1

On 10/25/2019 at 5:18 AM, BullRunBit said:

We wait for new update around two months and finally we get.

Link to twitter:

Link to original update:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-25-October-2019/

I think that next update will be for KYC, but we will see.

I dont understand clean this update, but I will write more informations soon.

@BullRunBit Cryptopia has a new update, you can now register to claim your coins, it is good news for those who lost a lot of money on that platform, I recommend using Authy instead of google for 2FA, it works better, you will receive an email for that, They will also ask you about aspects of your account that you must know to pass the verification, some information such as currencies that you had there, friends who made transfers, balances in currencies, etc.
I hope everyone can make the claim positively and their funds are returned in full, a point won so far for thousands of Cryptopia users, regards.

New update you can read here:

@Sergiowa now you can read about email (above).

11 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@BullRunBit Cryptopia has a new update, you can now register to claim your coins, it is good news for those who lost a lot of money on that platform, I recommend using Authy instead of google for 2FA, it works better, you will receive an email for that, They will also ask you about aspects of your account that you must know to pass the verification, some information such as currencies that you had there, friends who made transfers, balances in currencies, etc.
I hope everyone can make the claim positively and their funds are returned in full, a point won so far for thousands of Cryptopia users, regards.

Thanks for sharing some more informations about claim form.

I hope too, we wait long time for this and for now looks like very promising.

Next step will be probably KYC, and that is it we should get back our coins/tokens.

• +5 1

55 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

New update you can read here:

@Sergiowa now you can read about email (above).

Thanks you very much @BullRunBit .
Now the launch of Cryptopia claims portal is marked officially and I will surely follow the registration procedure.

• +3 1